Live feed from Trump's Rally in The Bronx.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Here the fucking retard Doug Ford is fast tracking alcohol to be sold in almoast every corner store, fuck the price of food in those stores that everyday people that fucking WORK can’t afford, but hey get drunk it won’t matter as much ffs
4ypyilh.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No mine are actually measurable, his will never be. I hearded his was beyond the value of PI which speaks for itself. Disturbing so. Which makes me wonder what planet his Momma comes from. Yikes
Youranus. LMFAO

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
VbIy5Wa.png

"Nobody knows more about greed and corruption than I do, nobody!" ORANGE CHUMPMEISTER

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
friends are so overrated online and real life. so if you got some or many only you the real fool. not opinion just facts. so look heard as you can in the mirror and maybe Maybe see the Truth one year before you die lol. if yo ass is that lucky

I have been considering your overly long quest for attention and how your persona would give any lesser human a serious bout of bi-polar disorder. The only thing I can suggest is you move to a state or country with a comprehensive euthanasia program that is covered by standard Tourism/travel insurance.

Don't thank me for this I consider it an honour.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
I have been considering your overly long quest for attention and how your persona would give any lesser human a serious bout of bi-polar disorder. The only thing I can suggest is you move to a state or country with a comprehensive euthanasia program that is covered by standard Tourism/travel insurance.

Don't thank me for this I consider it an honour.
I wouldn't ever thank you for anything in real life so why would think to thank you for anything online? you value too much. Period. None of it has any value.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You call it a cult because the usual leftist playbook no longer works, insults, smears etc etc.*

Go fuck yourself as Elon would say.
^^^The self pwning runs deep with this one.

*Why are you condemning Trump's modus operandi?

Last edited:
  • PoW
Reactions: X