Live feed from Trump's Rally in The Bronx.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Right on point........ you are as obsessed with me as the hags.........LOL
43hbl3e.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He is among the least sexy men alive. If he wasn't rich on Daddy's money he'd be an incel for sure. At this point, he probably is an incel. I'm willing to bet my life Melania hasn't had sex with him in years.
There's probably a reason Trump holds a sentimental interest in preserving access to IVF. (This week anyway)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
GN8hHbYa8AADAGJ

Donald Trump encouraged supporters to rough up potential protesters Monday at his final pre-Iowa caucus rally. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said after warning of possible rabble-rousers. "I'll pay the legal fees," he added. This came before Trump told the crowd that "You're going to say please please Mr. President, we're winning too much" and reminding the crowd that Vladimir Putin had called him a "genius."

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Crowd Size: Taylor Swift had a crowd of 70,000 people attend her concert at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. If you think Trump had 25,000 people attend his Bronx rally, then you can’t seem to comprehend math.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

GOXHcjRWAAEA80m

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
The guy comes to this forum, from wherever worms crawl out from, and WE are obsessed with HIM.

:Crazy:
Like I said.......Im here to help

Some of you I hold a bit of hope........others exist just to fuck with.......you cant help yourself but respond LOL

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
GN8hHbYa8AADAGJ

Donald Trump encouraged supporters to rough up potential protesters Monday at his final pre-Iowa caucus rally. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said after warning of possible rabble-rousers. "I'll pay the legal fees," he added. This came before Trump told the crowd that "You're going to say please please Mr. President, we're winning too much" and reminding the crowd that Vladimir Putin had called him a "genius."
Whats wrong with that? Do you think you csn throw objects at political opponents with no throwback?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Crowd Size: Taylor Swift had a crowd of 70,000 people attend her concert at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. If you think Trump had 25,000 people attend his Bronx rally, then you can’t seem to comprehend math.

GOXHcjRWAAEA80m
  • Permit was for 3,500 to attend rally but crowds of supporters were left outside

Having worked with large crowds I would say 7 to 8k max.

So what?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
  • Permit was for 3,500 to attend rally but crowds of supporters were left outside

So what?
Because Trump and Trumptardia keep gushing about his monumental crowds, that's what.

I like Presidents that don't pathologically lie about trivial things, makes me wonder what important things are being lied about.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's probably a reason Trump holds a sentimental interest in preserving access to IVF. (This week anyway)
Good lord. I hope that doesn't mean Trump's sperm is impregnating women at fertility clinics. The world doesn't need another drop of his DNA anywhere in it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So what?
Crowds of supporters were left outside? Outside of what? @Cookie Monster ?

That's nowhere near 7 to 8k even.

So what? It's just another instance of supreme bullshitting, probably as a result of his out of control narcissism. Does the country need that in their POTUS? If you cared about the country, you would answer that question with a big, fat fucking NO.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Good lord. I hope that doesn't mean Trump's sperm is impregnating women at fertility clinics. The world doesn't need another drop of his DNA anywhere in it.
His facility with misunderstanding is spellbinding.

2574FBD89DDD768C0F173246A0C7F006CF4F7EDD

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump had the largest crowd of hecklers of any speaker to the Libertardian Party Kegger.

Trump loudly heckled at Libertarian National Convention​

“Maybe you don’t want to win,” Trump said to a loud chorus of boos from the crowd. “Keep getting your 3 percent every four years.”

imrs.php

By

Updated May 25, 2024 at 11:14 p.m. EDT|Published May 25, 2024 at 10:21 p.m. EDT

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dookie Muncher likes being lied to. It gives him confidence.

Spin lol, if theres a crowd limit then thats the limit. I'v seen 1000's locked out at footie games. Its also a weekday at short notice seems ok.
Trumps a windbag and a braggart for sure, dont care.
Trumps rude and crass, dont care.

You are not getting this movement.