Lock Stinky up

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't see the site anymore either.
I have no choice but to stay, I asked to leave and he said NO! lol imagine that ... even said 'people like me ruin the site" yet here I am, it's the strangest thing I ever encountered ...
Martian was allright, lord know's he would be a upgrade over some here.

And that is strange, but what's even stranger is that despite your asking to be removed, you continue to post here. Do you have no self control? How is that possible?

Not even joking, I mean, virtually all the shit I post to you is and I assume you can tell the difference, but really... what's up with that?
Sorry dude I don't understand windbag language ...

That figures, after all how could you answer that one.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tell me how I’m “swollen from alcohol abuse”? I’m intrigued to know about your all seeing eye...
It's in your face dude, I noticed it from your last pic posted ...like this example
before-after-sobriety-photos-61.jpg
..you should take better care of yourself, eat some Kale

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If not one day you'll look like this

Bruce_Gilden_01.jpg
Not as handsome as me for sure (:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell me how I’m “swollen from alcohol abuse”? I’m intrigued to know about your all seeing eye...
It's in your face dude, I noticed it from your last pic posted ...like this example
Haha well you’re wrong, I thought I was super skinny? Make your mind up Oakley

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Haha well you’re wrong, I thought I was super skinny? Make your mind up Oakley
You are skinny, with a swollen alcoholics face ...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the thing is....kw is probably a lot younger than you...He post in the proper thread...on subject....and you have downvoted him 1000 plus times...Why?...Because you're a childish dickhead.... You on the otherhand... post nothing but SHIT...never in the right thread..... just sticking your lame ass 2 cents in.. basically a retard.... and Yelp how HE'S the troll? Wtf?...and KW is grown up enough to ignore you and not downvote :/....:Welcome8:......
Are you kidding me right now? Knife fucker loves the attention he's getting and he probably climaxes every time Master gives him the shit post reaction. Who cares how young or old knife rider is he's a fart headed dingle dick.

Both of 'em act like jerkoffs a lot lol. HF is not KW's alt though.. no way.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've got 14 steps to install today and it takes 4 hours, capped steps with railings..google how much I'll make today rT ... (:
Then with the leftover carpet, well you know the rest.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have no choice but to stay, I asked to leave and he said NO! lol imagine that ... even said 'people like me ruin the site" yet here I am, it's the strangest thing I ever encountered ...

And that is strange, but what's even stranger is that despite your asking to be removed, you continue to post here. Do you have no self control? How is that possible?

Not even joking, I mean, virtually all the shit I post to you is and I assume you can tell the difference, but really... what's up with that?

he gets honestly shocked when we say anything nice like he takes it too seriously and thinks its hate - like real hate lol
just words and lolz
Skype him and you’ll probably really hate him, his daft slow voice is nauseating then he says nothing until he leaves and everyone’s like “he doesn’t say much, does he” then I’m like “thank fuck his voice is the colour grey”

Here's yours ..
Me -'what did you do taday rT"

rT- "Mmpffff grrgle mMpff"

Me - "What"
rT -" well Mmmmpffrr Ggllrrpp"

Me - "What"

That's the convo, constantly asking what the fuck are you tring to say bahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
People think the Scottish accent is sexy but perhaps I’m too old for you...

Take this quick and simple test to see if you're eligible for Stinky's interest.
1. Get a baby tub
2. See if you can fit in it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

he gets honestly shocked when we say anything nice like he takes it too seriously and thinks its hate - like real hate lol
just words and lolz
Skype him and you’ll probably really hate him, his daft slow voice is nauseating then he says nothing until he leaves and everyone’s like “he doesn’t say much, does he” then I’m like “thank fuck his voice is the colour grey”

Here's yours ..

Me - "What"

Me - "What"

That's the convo, constantly asking what the fuck are you tring to say bahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Take this quick and simple test to see if you're eligible for Stinky's interest.
1. Get a baby tub
lol-animated-clipart-7.gif

omfg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well Kriss ... congrat's
tenor.gif
Once again you've left them reeling in a puddle of remorse lolol

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

just words and lolz

Here's yours ..

Me - "What"

Me - "What"

1. Get a baby tub
lol-animated-clipart-7.gif

omfg
Gee Whiz...over compensate much :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know what I laugh at ?? your all's determination to 'get to me' lolololol (: (: (: (: (: (:

Good luck with that :ThumbsUp3:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

just words and lolz

No shit, I'd have assumed he was more talkative, he sounds like a stoner lol. Wasn't Moonman kinda quiet too? Some people are like that, get on the phone, say nothing and pretty much treat it like an air hose lol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

just words and lolz

No shit, I'd have assumed he was more talkative, he sounds like a stoner lol. Wasn't Moonman kinda quiet too? Some people are like that, get on the phone, say nothing and pretty much treat it like an air hose lol.
Skype me, don't worry ..you won't have to show your fucking ugly head :LMAO:, just make sure Mom is out've the house

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I must kill you guys...you make a fake PM to get rid of me..HERE I AM
I've been banished to a basement but like a flower growing from concrete, THRIVING Bahahahahahahaaaaa SUCK IT BITCHES!! LOLOLOLOL

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

just words and lolz

Skype me, don't worry ..you won't have to show your fucking ugly head :LMAO:, just make sure Mom is out've the house

Some think I'm an Adonis so why not save it for soccer day so I can watch you get gay hearts in your eyes, even Jeannie's down for it.
Pfft, you'll be looking at me instead of her rack.. fag!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

just words and lolz

Some think I'm an Adonis so why not save it for soccer day so I can watch you get gay hearts in your eyes, even Jeannie's down for it.
Are you kidding me, did you see those pasty thighs she posted, and that pic as though she was in the 'Trench coat Mafia' :LMAO2: That is one ugly broad no matter how you slice it

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You ALWAYS weasel you're way out of ANY contact, you are DEF one ugly or weird looking mutherfucker, all the while you snark at those with no qualms about posting pics of themselves

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just words and lolz

lol wow that riled him up - triggered >:)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry dude I don't understand windbag language ...

That figures, after all how could you answer that one.
ofc he cant

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So PISS what haircut should my other half get? Not bad for a swollen faced alcoholic, don’t you agree?
fKL7fam.jpg

Show us all what you’re fucking.... Oh wait, don’t...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When do you start on the stairs? It’s 10:20 am where you are, another late start? Fibs
When the landlord comes ... it's just a straight forward job Mr.Stupidvisor..as long as I'm home for 6 who give's a fuck .. you ?? why ?

tenor.gif

As for showing 'what I'm fucking' .. Is your approval something I need ?

just drink lot's of water ..you'll be handsome again in no time flat