Lock Stinky up

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
stinky winky - ur a child i sort of feel bad 4 cause ur lonely and all your posts say it
u dont matter, dude - sorry but u dont lol
I can't see the site anymore either.
I have no choice but to stay, I asked to leave and he said NO! lol imagine that ... even said 'people like me ruin the site" yet here I am, it's the strangest thing I ever encountered ...
Martian was allright, lord know's he would be a upgrade over some here.

And that is strange, but what's even stranger is that despite your asking to be removed, you continue to post here. Do you have no self control? How is that possible?

Not even joking, I mean, virtually all the shit I post to you is and I assume you can tell the difference, but really... what's up with that?

he gets honestly shocked when we say anything nice like he takes it too seriously and thinks its hate - like real hate lol
just words and lolz
Skype him and you’ll probably really hate him, his daft slow voice is nauseating then he says nothing until he leaves and everyone’s like “he doesn’t say much, does he” then I’m like “thank fuck his voice is the colour grey”

No shit, I'd have assumed he was more talkative, he sounds like a stoner lol. Wasn't Moonman kinda quiet too? Some people are like that, get on the phone, say nothing and pretty much treat it like an air hose lol.
Skype me, don't worry ..you won't have to show your fucking ugly head :LMAO:, just make sure Mom is out've the house

Some think I'm an Adonis so why not save it for soccer day so I can watch you get gay hearts in your eyes, even Jeannie's down for it.
Pfft, you'll be looking at me instead of her rack.. fag!

well i did not say that exactly but jic i will squish them down w/ a sports bra if hes not as much of a poofster as we think

they r not those nat geo hotdog titties he likes anyways
images

>:)

stinky winky - tell the organizer 2 file 4 a field in SI then - lots of good fields and ez transit from newark AP. theres even a motel right there off victory blvd

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
stinky winky - ur a child i sort of feel bad 4 cause ur lonely and all your posts say it
I have no choice but to stay, I asked to leave and he said NO! lol imagine that ... even said 'people like me ruin the site" yet here I am, it's the strangest thing I ever encountered ...

And that is strange, but what's even stranger is that despite your asking to be removed, you continue to post here. Do you have no self control? How is that possible?

Not even joking, I mean, virtually all the shit I post to you is and I assume you can tell the difference, but really... what's up with that?

he gets honestly shocked when we say anything nice like he takes it too seriously and thinks its hate - like real hate lol
just words and lolz
Skype him and you’ll probably really hate him, his daft slow voice is nauseating then he says nothing until he leaves and everyone’s like “he doesn’t say much, does he” then I’m like “thank fuck his voice is the colour grey”

No shit, I'd have assumed he was more talkative, he sounds like a stoner lol. Wasn't Moonman kinda quiet too? Some people are like that, get on the phone, say nothing and pretty much treat it like an air hose lol.
Skype me, don't worry ..you won't have to show your fucking ugly head :LMAO:, just make sure Mom is out've the house

Some think I'm an Adonis so why not save it for soccer day so I can watch you get gay hearts in your eyes, even Jeannie's down for it.

well i did not say that exactly but jic i will squish them down w/ a sports bra if hes not as much of a poofster as we think

images

stinky winky - tell the organizer 2 file 4 a field in SI then - lots of good fields and ez transit from newark AP. theres even a motel right there off victory blvd

Yfvz.gif

I was the one triggered, remember ??

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just words and lolz

images

Yfvz.gif

finally - a post we agree on!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When do you start on the stairs? It’s 10:20 am where you are, another late start? Fibs
When the landlord comes ... it's just a straight forward job Mr.Stupidvisor..as long as I'm home for 6 who give's a fuck .. you ?? why ?

tenor.gif

As for showing 'what I'm fucking' .. Is your approval something I need ?

just drink lot's of water ..you'll be handsome again in no time flat
Sooo, you’ve got to rip the carpet up and rip out the old staircase, then cut and fit a full flight of stairs along with the bannister and you say it’s a 4 hour job? Absolute BS! Are you building the stairs or are they whole like you’d normally fit them?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
aww i would lol if it bothered u
I like when you laugh, it wouldn't bother me...the world needs more laughter, if it's at my expense so be it if it equates to another happy human.

tbh i meant i would NOT lol - not really
i told u b4 u dont understand and take this too seriously. i dont even make PLEASE ASS BOX ME! quips unless u act like a super asswart

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When do you start on the stairs? It’s 10:20 am where you are, another late start? Fibs
When the landlord comes ... it's just a straight forward job Mr.Stupidvisor..as long as I'm home for 6 who give's a fuck .. you ?? why ?

tenor.gif

Sooo, you’ve got to rip the carpet up and rip out the old staircase, then cut and fit a full flight of stairs along with the bannister and you say it’s a 4 hour job? Absolute BS! Are you building the stairs or are they whole like you’d normally fit them?

he is going 2 ride 2 work on his unicorn looooool

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So PISS what haircut should my other half get? Not bad for a swollen faced alcoholic, don’t you agree?
fKL7fam.jpg

Show us all what you’re fucking.... Oh wait, don’t...
upper right :)
Yeah I like that one too but she swears she looks like shit with blonde hair.... Hehe

thats cause ur not used 2 it and its the opposite - i did mine in jet black once and ppl that knew me were all like EWW at first lol
it never really worked so i only did it once but i get bored so try diff things, even emo blue w/ green highlights :P
that was sorta fun

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

..rT, It's a bare staircase ...
stairs-ready-to-stain.jpg
Only with OPEN END RAILINGS ... very simple, ..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

just words and lolz

images

Yfvz.gif

finally - a post we agree on!

I think you made a mistake, you went of like a berzerkazoid up there and I was meaning earlier you had said I was 'TRIGGERED'
Okaythank youuuuuu

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

a pic of a house u r squatting in lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

So it’s a pre build staircase that you join at the top and bottom? Bahahahahaaa where’s the carpet then?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

a pic of a house u r squatting in lol
No ..of a staircase, from Google.. because rT thought I was installing an actual staircase ... get a fucking modern hair cut you throwback

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

So it’s a pre build staircase that you join at the top and bottom? Bahahahahaaa where’s the carpet then?
Wtf ?? You're joking right ..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i have developed the worst habits and dont even think i can stop being sarcastic - its too ez going back & forth

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

do u 'kick carpet' w/ your knee? i seen what it does 2 my friends dads knee - all swollen

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

do u 'kick carpet' w/ your knee? i seen what it does 2 my friends dads knee - all swollen

I don't do much carpet thee days, it's a dying material...the laminates and Bamboo floors are all the rage...older guys who've done only carpet have terrible knees, mine are shot but not to the point of complaining yet

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
rT, you're right though, nothing to hide, as you know I'm 'older' now, my money grubbing days are behind me, I'm so good at my job and have MANY friends in the industry I basically get to cherry pick a few jobs here and there that are worth it for me.. Ones were I can work alone, no helper to pay.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i have developed the worst habits and dont even think i can stop being sarcastic - its too ez going back & forth
y do u spl everything like tht ?

i have been typing online shorthand since i was 9 and sending IMs 2 my friends

my moms an english teacher and she hates when i txt her back like that tho lol

u can read it tho right? well there u go

It's not like I can't switch if I need to.