Lock Stinky up

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
17158354_astro.jpg
Just got it...it better be what they say it is for the loot I paid ...If I'm back saying dumb things we'll know (:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol

It's really really good quality Whips. ..slow burning tasty af STICKY ... $160 14 grams, the most I've EVER paid but I gues this is what it has come to since legalization. ..I really can't handle any of the lower quality stuff, I'm the biggest weed snob..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Lol

It's really really good quality Whips. ..slow burning tasty af STICKY ... $160 14 grams, the most I've EVER paid but I gues this is what it has come to since legalization. ..I really can't handle any of the lower quality stuff, I'm the biggest weed snob..
single bro's and weed .. mmmm mary jane is the sweetest babe... long ago here.. :Perfecto:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Lol

a weed snob and a cat fancier ...how bizarre
images

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

smoke 'em .. :Wink::Perfecto:

Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Mb

You ain't missing much, probably moar fun watching a tree grow (:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi Whippler and Chief !!

Listen doggO ... you really should kick the processed meat stixx , the Nitrates will kill ya (: