Lock Stinky up

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
gotta use real Greek paprika on these ................
Possums.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL ... They hide all over the place, I went for my fertilizer the other day and the fucker was hiding in the shelf..made me actually scream lmao I can def see how they freak people out, they're new around here..maybe the last 10 years they've been increasing in numbers...I could never kill one, their little beady eyes got soul

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Did MB get 'banned' for wat ?? being to truthful ?? the stalker booted 'em lmfao is'zis true we we ?? ahahahahahahahahaaa

How iz zis possible ? is the site owner made of tissue paper ffs, in the words of the immortal Breaky "Drink a cup of concrete and harden up ffs" ...

Sorry you all miss your boyfriend.

I am fair game. You can say anything you want about me, my mother or how ugly my cat is.

What I'm not into is ripping on this site... One person wants to cyber libel the site for years with untruths, unwarranted opinions it unnecessarily becomes a poison pill to others yet to come.

I'm not into some stray dog wiping his ass across the middle of my living room everyday. I'm not into hearing how this site is not properly run or how he can do better. I'm not into hanging on to people who do not contribute to the community, but deconstruct/devalue it. Some people need to know there place. I put up with it a lot longer than others would've because I don't like to ban, but dude wasn't happy here and I helped him out.

I'm pretty goddamn chill here and lay low with acceptance, but if you don't like how I run the place…………... GTFO.

Oo0sj.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nOBODY BANNED TODAY ?? lolol everybody a rainbow loaded 'like' cannon (: that'sa good

giphy.gif