xXx
Site Supporter
Pffttt ..rT and I go wayyyy back Kilty, here's a pic when we used hang

tumblr_me2hl72DzD1qb24rno1_500.jpg
he's on the right

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heavens to Mergatroids! This calls for an extraordinary acknowledgement.. be right back!

I remember that phrase lol.

f4199c289ca9bef419241d4c6e98e4b7.jpg
I grew up watching TV Land and the Cartoon Network lol.

I was in my late teens when Cartoon Network came out, but they use to play those cartoons on Saturday mornings. If you slept in on Saturday, you were fucked on cartoons lol. When CN hit, I remember how awesome that was. That was around the time you could find anime late night on MTV too I believe. Damn MTV fucked up a good thing. Now would be a good time for them to bring back Spring Break lol.

I grew up after the Saturday morning cartoons ritual era of the 70s on so I tuned in to them on satellite where they had "classics", running the old schedule. There were the Superfriends and the Legion of Doom, Josey and the Pussycats, Scooby Doo (like a little taste of Halloween every weekend) and many others.

Then during the week after school it was Hanna Barbera everything (those two guys must have been working 24/7, as they were behind everything) Flintstones, Magilla Gorilla, etc.. all that shit. So it's not an age thing when I truly viewed the more modern stuff as shit compared to the good old-school stuff before we had a million channels of cable/sat to choose from.
I guess in the previous Saturday Morning cartoon era with only about, what.. 7 channels to choose from, that raised the bar as to quality, hence Scooby Dooby Doo and all the rest.

I agree on MTV too, and the same seems to go for all channels where they abandon their original mission. It seems inevitable that when something isn't broken, some hyper creative asshole in charge of programming will break it with new ideas and fuck up the whole thing. TLC, Discovery and National Geographic used to play documentaries, but no... they all got dumbed down and started churning out fake reality bullshit to appeal to the 15 minute attention span of the modern idiot generation that'll turn the dial if the tempo slows down for a moment.
National Geographic? Too boring so they made it Nat Geo! Yah, so hip!
Sci-Fi... No that might intimidate the modern idiot, let's misspell it to show were fucking cool.. SyFy! Idiots welcome.
The modern objective driving entertainment is simple, dumb down everything.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs .... what the fuck is all that shit ??
giphy.gif

WORDS EVERYFUCKING WHERE , from the word whore

GAKKKKKKKKK !!!!

BeneficialTimelyArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

Wordular idiot.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Heavens to Mergatroids! This calls for an extraordinary acknowledgement.. be right back!

I remember that phrase lol.

f4199c289ca9bef419241d4c6e98e4b7.jpg
I grew up watching TV Land and the Cartoon Network lol.

I was in my late teens when Cartoon Network came out, but they use to play those cartoons on Saturday mornings. If you slept in on Saturday, you were fucked on cartoons lol. When CN hit, I remember how awesome that was. That was around the time you could find anime late night on MTV too I believe. Damn MTV fucked up a good thing. Now would be a good time for them to bring back Spring Break lol.

I grew up after the Saturday morning cartoons ritual era of the 70s on so I tuned in to them on satellite where they had "classics", running the old schedule. There were the Superfriends and the Legion of Doom, Josey and the Pussycats, Scooby Doo (like a little taste of Halloween every weekend) and many others.

Then during the week after school it was Hanna Barbera everything (those two guys must have been working 24/7, as they were behind everything) Flintstones, Magilla Gorilla, etc.. all that shit. So it's not an age thing when I truly viewed the more modern stuff as shit compared to the good old-school stuff before we had a million channels of cable/sat to choose from.
I guess in the previous Saturday Morning cartoon era with only about, what.. 7 channels to choose from, that raised the bar as to quality, hence Scooby Dooby Doo and all the rest.

I agree on MTV too, and the same seems to go for all channels where they abandon their original mission. It seems inevitable that when something isn't broken, some hyper creative asshole in charge of programming will break it with new ideas and fuck up the whole thing. TLC, Discovery and National Geographic used to play documentaries, but no... they all got dumbed down and started churning out fake reality bullshit to appeal to the 15 minute attention span of the modern idiot generation that'll turn the dial if the tempo slows down for a moment.
National Geographic? Too boring so they made it Nat Geo! Yah, so hip!
Sci-Fi... No that might intimidate the modern idiot, let's misspell it to show were fucking cool.. SyFy! Idiots welcome.
The modern objective driving entertainment is simple, dumb down everything.

Back then we had no satellite lol, and only 4 channels, 3 did cartoons that morning. Eventually got Fox, making it 5 channels. Hmmm, maybe this is why I love Halloween lol. Remember The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo with Vincent Van Price? Yeah HB did a lot, remember Jabber Jaws and Grape Ape lol.

Eventually we got cable, I might of been 9. I remember it was a box with a dial. I remember some older kids coming over while my mom was across the hall, they turned it on to Skinamax (Cinemax lol), and thats when I saw my first pair of tits lol. They left, and I knew my mom would be back anytime, but I didnt want to stop watching. I had my hand on the dial, she walked in, and that dial said click click click so fast about 30 clicks lol.

Word, channels need to get back to their roots!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
This is what was on when I was a kid- - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
$5.00 for a match box - - - - - - -:Stoned:

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Same here - my first score in the 9th grade. I had to miss the bus to go home, wound up walking about 5 miles... happy as a clam!

Didn't get off at all - pure mex shake!

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where are you rT ...WAZZAT you who shot up the Mosques ... apparently it was a young white guy whining about the white race being taken over ... sounds like your fruity rhetoric ..member of your club ??

rob-kinnison.jpg

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Too lazy (:

lol

Whats up man ? I've been counting the days until I get out .....
4-four-strikes-out-12858818.jpg

I've been digging a tunnel ....

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey hatecorpse ... did you not read the SMALL PRINT!! ?

Gohhdamm fly's in here sure are pesky

tenor.gif

:LOL2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@UPYOURKILT ... he's a vagina, he rolls like that lol

zEdsvIId.jpeg
Fishing for pals? Bahahahahaaa scumbag

Just stating the obvious dingleberry ...she, just as others have, WILL learn what a pussy you are ..and sure, if she wants a real friend I'm here (: Though I'm sure you recruited her as 'back up' because your feathers were getting ruffled here LOLOL
Got everything all figured out eh... Good for you! Thank fuck I don’t follow the attitude of a loser in permanent meltdown!
6pqKq5E.jpg

Reactions: X