xXx
Site Supporter

"Be warned. Clint Eastwood has six friends, and they all run faster than you. "

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"What sucks is that you didn't even start off cool. You just went straight to shit. "

giphy.gif

:LMAO:

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Ahahahahaaaaa! Bravisimo! Bravo! Bravo stinky! You fucking dickhead! Ahhhhhh....you sir, are under appreciated. You dick. Ahahahahaaa

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's time for another great Canadian legend ....yes, I'm not the only one .

giphy.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory ...don't you flippin' dare dear sir..

"Oh, and put fuckhead cancer boy in his place. I mean masterbator. Masterjerker. Masterbastor. "

People say I'm an asshole ?? maybe ...but it certainly takes a special kind of asshole to say things like that...and I want no part of a population that follow words like that as though they're cool or normal ..no offense but I'm quite content thank you.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah well....ya know....I cant be sweet all of the time :D hahahaha

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm the troll under the bridge Hellfire
Yeah well....ya know....I cant be sweet all of the time :D hahahaha

..And look at that, we're still friends...imagine that lol Good to hear from you

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey! Whip.......Its great to say hi, also, kp and mr w..hope all is well....How are your kids doing in NY?....Do they like their school?

Reactions: X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Masterbater is a trolling cuck ....who can go eat a fucking pile of dog shit... :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
okay....gotta go....Kp....checkout my shops once in awhile will ya....You dont need an account to look....ttys <3

Reactions: X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the thing is....kw is probably a lot younger than you...He post in the proper thread...on subject....and you have downvoted him 1000 plus times...Why?...Because you're a childish dickhead.... You on the otherhand... post nothing but SHIT...never in the right thread..... just sticking your lame ass 2 cents in.. basically a retard.... and Yelp how HE'S the troll? Wtf?...and KW is grown up enough to ignore you and not downvote :/....:Welcome8:......