Lokmar needs a new username to reflect his proud Jewish ancestry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suggest we use Lokmerde. It's perfect.
Not enough jew sound.

Why must it have a Jew sound?
Cause these lunatic hitler boner worshipers are amusing themselves by trying to brand me with the most jewey name they can think up. Its pretty hilarious how worked up these cunts are cause common sense, observation, reading, and speaking with eye witnesses tells me the nazis murdered shit tons of jews and people they branded undesirable. Them fukin japs werent much different either BTW which is why they deserved 2 nukes. Too bad we didnt have em 2 years earlier so we coulda used em on germany too!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not enough jew sound.

Cause these lunatic hitler boner worshipers are amusing themselves by trying to brand me with the most jewey name they can think up. Its pretty hilarious how worked up these cunts are cause common sense, observation, reading, and speaking with eye witnesses tells me the nazis murdered shit tons of jews and people they branded undesirable. Them fukin japs werent much different either BTW which is why they deserved 2 nukes. Too bad we didnt have em 2 years earlier so we coulda used em on germany too!

Oh, that's what it's about. The Nazi's murdered millions, that is a fact. People need to grow up.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
How about he takes these usernames of the two dumbest and gheyest fucks out here?

Aryan
Uncle DiLF

LoL, another weak attempt to get noticed from the ALPHAS! LoL! Poor Flynn!

Why don't you take your fucking mishapen head and stick it up Aryan's ALPHA ass?
Misshapen? Where is it misshapen?

At least it is my real pic. I lost a bet and shaveded my top skull.

Unlike who hides behind a wussy avatar. Internet tough guy.

I bet you would dp anything to come to aryans White premium ass right?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How about he takes these usernames of the two dumbest and gheyest fucks out here?

Aryan
Uncle DiLF

Why don't you take your fucking mishapen head and stick it up Aryan's ALPHA ass?

At least it is my real pic. I lost a bet a shaveded my top skull.

Unlike who hides behind a wussy avatar. Internet tough guy

Why even stop there?

Why not include you can also fit 12 black dicks in your mouth? As long as you're telling fairy tales, you might as well make it entertaining.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Aryan
Uncle DiLF

Why even stop there?

Why not include you can also fit 12 black dicks in your mouth? As long as you're telling fairy tales, you might as well make it entertaining.
Where you swagging about being rich?

LoL. Where is the proof? Or your real pic?

You see who is the real deal here. If I want I could buy your life.

I have a horse stall. There your mother could clean it. My power horse drop huge horse scat. I pay minimum wage. Tell her.

You fat broke incel

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Aryan
Uncle DiLF

Why even stop there?

I have a horse stall. There your mother could clean it. My power horse drop huge horse scat. I pay minimum wage. Tell her.

You fat broke incel

Hey...tell me how all that bitcoin you allegedly have after China pretty much outlawed Crypto Currency is doing.

Proof of what you fucking clown? That I have more cash on hand which equals to what you make in 2 years working as a cart pusher at Walmart? Is that what you mean?

Or,

Do you mean my college education which probably costs more than that clean and sober house you reside at?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Aryan
Uncle DiLF

Why even stop there?

You fat broke incel

Hey...tell me how all that bitcoin you allegedly have after China pretty much outlawed Crypto Currency is doing.

Proof of what you fucking clown? That I have more cash on hand which equals to what you make in 2 years working as a cart pusher at Walmart? Is that what you mean?

Or,

Do you mean my college education which probably costs more than that clean and sober house you reside at?
My spider senses sense that you are mad Sissy Flynn.

I cashed all out 4 months ago you stupid whoreson. Put all in yield farming on blockfi for 8 percent api you son of scat.

I have 5 super cars ans make huge money during corona. I am a millionaire. Not unlike you posting 25 hours a day "Mr college education".

You have huge debt according to my stats. You are a sad fat old man. Ooooopsie

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Aryan
Uncle DiLF

Why even stop there?

You fat broke incel

Or,

My spider senses sense that you are mad Sissy Flynn.

I cashed all out 4 months ago you stupid whoreson. Put all in yield farming on blockfi for 8 percent api you son of scat.

I have 5 super cars ans make huge money during corona. I am a millionaire. Not unlike you posting 25 hours a day "Mr college education".

You have huge debt according to my stats. You are a sad fat old man. Ooooopsie

You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not enough jew sound.

Kneel when you speak of the Fatherland!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not enough jew sound.

Kneel when you speak of the Fatherland!!
Less hitler worshipping and entertain me with some more jew names!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Moshe Steinlokerberg
Damn, dog dik, 2 weeks and thats all you got? Lame assed faggit!
Sure thing Scrappy Doo, big, bad born to be a murderer baha how embarrassing!! Oh the cringe is real!!!
So now its 2 weeks of absence, come by and immediately shit your pants, then air claim victory. Carry on.
WTF are you on about Scrappy? I only seen this thread again today and you're making proposterous claims about "two weeks" lol kinda reminds me of someone... Hmmm? Oh aye Maxis! lmao that's the shit he pulled! Here hold this....

L :BrawlRs:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Moshe Steinlokerberg
Damn, dog dik, 2 weeks and thats all you got? Lame assed faggit!
Sure thing Scrappy Doo, big, bad born to be a murderer baha how embarrassing!! Oh the cringe is real!!!
So now its 2 weeks of absence, come by and immediately shit your pants, then air claim victory. Carry on.
WTF are you on about Scrappy? I only seen this thread again today and you're making proposterous claims about "two weeks" lol kinda reminds me of someone... Hmmm? Oh aye Maxis! lmao that's the shit he pulled! Here hold this....

L :BrawlRs:
Dont run from your failure, faggit.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Lokmar mein Juden freund, I saw this and thought of you;
jbzuzs.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
jbzuzs.jpg
My whole family are/were catlicks. I'm sure they felt the same way when they were alive. Its only my mom who's alive now. She goes into full on meltie when I talk about the catlick church being antichrist.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
jbzuzs.jpg
My whole family are/were catlicks. I'm sure they felt the same way when they were alive. Its only my mom who's alive now. She goes into full on meltie when I talk about the catlick church being antichrist.
Don't try to worm your way out you filthy maggot!
RY391Th.png
Get outta what, dummy? Temple? A bar mitzvah? Lemme know, idiot.
God, I fuckin hate you!
Mtu7IwN.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
jbzuzs.jpg
RY391Th.png
God, I fuckin hate you!
Mtu7IwN.png
Why? Is it because:
A: I made you realize you're a koolaid drinking dumb fuck
B: You're butthurt cause I insulted your tiny headed dog dik
C: I caused you to rip the mustache off your "jew burnin hitler" action figure
D: All the avove

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
jbzuzs.jpg
RY391Th.png
God, I fuckin hate you!
Mtu7IwN.png
Why? Is it because:
Better than you...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
jbzuzs.jpg
RY391Th.png
God, I fuckin hate you!
Mtu7IwN.png
Why? Is it because:
Better than you...
Go play with your stupid spider, kid. Ya bore me.