Lokmar needs a new username to reflect his proud Jewish ancestry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course you can, think of Bobby Fischer....
Look, its an embarrassment that you people deny hitlers handiwork. If you really believe Jews are inherently evil and should all be dead, proclaim that shit proudly.

Interesting isn't it?
Yea. Its cowardice.

You realise that you're agreeing with the Latina equivalent of Lotusbud?
I realize that the german machine butchered millions of people, jew and non jews. For the record, I agree with them executing every faggit they could find. See, I can admit that hitler wasnt ALL bad. Its all about honesty.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
When have I ever called for the 'extermination' of Jews?

Your dingleberries sure have. You? I'm not gonna dig to find out. I dont really GAF. My main point is hitlers been a certified homicidal maniac for 80 years and you people deny it, NOT that you personally call for jews to be exterminated. I used to frequent all your sites years ago and calling for jews to be exterminated is a staple. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty confident you called for the extermination of Israel at least once or twice.

Israel is a rogue nation which commits atrocities on a near weekly basis and the only reason they get away with it is because they're Jews and their tribe has infiltrated and subverted just about every first world government on the planet.

You've been shown dozens of times the proof that Jews are destroying white nations with mass immigration, but for some bizarre reason you choose to ignore it, which is incidentally typical Jew shill behaviour and is why Shampain gives you so much shit about being a K1ke.

I don't necessarily think you're a hebe, but your unwavering and relentless defence of everything kosher is baffling to say the least, especially when their values severely clash with yours and it's an undeniable fact that these people overwhelmingly promote open borders in white countries, while claiming that Israel needs to have strict immigration laws in order to preserve the nation's Jewish identity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your dingleberries sure have. You? I'm not gonna dig to find out. I dont really GAF. My main point is hitlers been a certified homicidal maniac for 80 years and you people deny it, NOT that you personally call for jews to be exterminated. I used to frequent all your sites years ago and calling for jews to be exterminated is a staple. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty confident you called for the extermination of Israel at least once or twice.

Israel is a rogue nation which commits atrocities on a near weekly basis and the only reason they get away with it is because they're Jews and their tribe has infiltrated and subverted just about every first world government on the planet.

You've been shown dozens of times the proof that Jews are destroying white nations with mass immigration, but for some bizarre reason you choose to ignore it, which is incidentally typical Jew shill behaviour and is why Shampain gives you so much shit about being a K1ke.

I don't necessarily think you're a hebe, but you're unwavering and relentless defence of everything kosher is baffling to say the least, especially when their values severely clash with yours and it's an undeniable fact that these people overwhelmingly promote open borders in white countries, while claiming that Israel needs to have strict immigration laws in order to preserve the nation's Jewish identity.
I totally oppose immigration policy. What you hitler worshipers cant seem to get through your thick skulls though is I want ALL traitors executed.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The piles of dead bodies prove what exactly?

It's already been spelled out to you numerous times already that these people died from disease and starvation towards the end of the war when the Allies had bombed supply lines resulting in the Germans running out of food and medicine.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't necessarily think you're a hebe, but you're unwavering and relentless defence of everything kosher is baffling to say the least, especially when their values severely clash with yours and it's an undeniable fact that these people overwhelmingly promote open borders in white countries, while claiming that Israel needs to have strict immigration laws in order to preserve the nation's Jewish identity.
I totally oppose immigration policy. What you hitler worshipers cant seem to get through your thick skulls though is I want ALL traitors executed.

Jews have been the driving force behind the promotion of open borders in the US. They desperately want to make whites a minority. How the fuck can you support these people? It's sheer madness.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's already been spelled out to you numerous times already that these people died from disease and starvation towards the end of the war when the Allies had bombed supply lines resulting in the Germans running out of food and medicine.
LOL! I gotta explanation too! They died from long term starvation, gassing, firing squads, etc. Our own American Troops were sometimes treated this way. If I was the president then, I'd have been so incensed, germany would have been wiped off the planet! Them fukin japs woulda got genocided too! I'm actually PROUD that we used nuclear weapons on the Japs! VERY proud! Burned Japs STILL make me smile!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jews have been the driving force behind the promotion of open borders in the US. They desperately want to make whites a minority. How the fuck can you support these people? It's sheer madness.
I dont support mass immigration. Ever. Anywhere.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LOL! I gotta explanation too! They died from long term starvation, gassing, firing squads, etc. Our own American Troops were sometimes treated this way. If I was the president then, I'd have been so incensed, germany would have been wiped off the planet! Them fukin japs woulda got genocided too! I'm actually PROUD that we used nuclear weapons on the Japs! VERY proud! Burned Japs STILL make me smile!

Ok, where is the proof that these people were 'gassed'? Or shot for that matter..... I'm sure that if the bodies were riddled with bullet holes the Allies would have taken photos as evidence.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I dont support mass immigration. Ever. Anywhere.

Ok, but your beloved Jews do.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, its an embarrassment that you people deny hitlers handiwork. If you really believe Jews are inherently evil and should all be dead, proclaim that shit proudly.

Interesting isn't it?
Yea. Its cowardice.
You big Schwein.
faggit.

Why you so bitter? You junkie scum with no real frIends. Also you tattoos suck big time. Always a sign of being a scum! Bahahaha!!!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
jwrleu.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Interesting isn't it?
Yea. Its cowardice.
You big Schwein.
faggit.

Why you so bitter? You junkie scum with no real frIends. Also you tattoos suck big time. Always a sign of being a scum! Bahahaha!!!
Do you have someone there that ISNT retarded that I can talk too, faggit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok, where is the proof that these people were 'gassed'? Or shot for that matter..... I'm sure that if the bodies were riddled with bullet holes the Allies would have taken photos as evidence.
Wait, pictured bodies of dead jews in a hole isnt proof but somehow if I had pics of dead jews with bullet holes in em, THOSE would be ok? BTW, mass graves were exhumed with dead executed civi's all over poland.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And here, you can see nice photos of naked peeps sleeping on top of each other to keep warm! They arent dead, they got their eyes open!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Gussen War Crime video is a nice touch. No doubt hollywood jew trickery, right?

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's great to see Moshe having a melty posting "Facts" from reputable unbiased sources letting us all know people died in a world war, there's not even 6 million Jews in ALL of Europe in 2021 ffs... :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, I gotta say, after watching that one, makes me personally wanna murder every fucking one of you german cock suckers! After all, you shoulda never been born ITFP cause we shoulda gassed all your grandpas after the war!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, I gotta say, after watching that one, makes me personally wanna murder every fucking one of you german cock suckers! After all, you shoulda never been born ITFP cause we shoulda gassed all your grandpas after the war!
You ain't shit! :LOL3: You stick to being cruel to defenceless animals pussy...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's great to see Moshe having a melty posting "Facts" from reputable unbiased sources letting us all know people died in a world war, there's not even 6 million Jews in ALL of Europe in 2021 ffs... :facepalm:
Shouldnt be 6 million germans!