Lokmar needs a new username to reflect his proud Jewish ancestry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Dilfdo, get back here and fight like a fag, faggit!

Hey, you want pics of my Shun knives too, you jelly lil beyotch?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I unblocked you to see if you posted timestamp with UncleDiLF in front of of refrigerator.

But I see. You are still a fluff, bluff and wussy.

Enjoy this nice block.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh dear Jewish Baby Jesus! They regulate your air rifles? "You'll shoot your eye out!"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We can still buy guns not that I'm interested in killing innocent animals that's for bullied losers who got to take their unfortunate inadequacies out on something that can't shoot back...

Its a pest, you stupid moron. Your baby soft ass wouldnt last 2 days on a farm.

Bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those big bad bunny wabbits gonna get me???? :facepalm:

I've never shot a rabbit, idiot. Coons, groundhogs, possums, etc. As suspected, you dont know shit about a farm.

You don't have to shoot pests when you have a farm, you know. Lazy ass mofo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh dear Jewish Baby Jesus! They regulate your air rifles? "You'll shoot your eye out!"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We can still buy guns not that I'm interested in killing innocent animals that's for bullied losers who got to take their unfortunate inadequacies out on something that can't shoot back...

Its a pest, you stupid moron. Your baby soft ass wouldnt last 2 days on a farm.

Bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those big bad bunny wabbits gonna get me???? :facepalm:

I've never shot a rabbit, idiot. Coons, groundhogs, possums, etc. As suspected, you dont know shit about a farm.

You don't have to shoot pests when you have a farm, you know. Lazy ass mofo.

Bitch, you've never helped run a farm. STFU. I HAVE to shoot groundhogs, HAVE TOOOO!!! If you had a brain, you'd know why.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I unblocked you to see if you posted timestamp with UncleDiLF in front of of refrigerator.

Enjoy this nice block.
I gave you a link to a picture. What, cant operate the inferwebs, faggit? Maybe some nice jew will come help you.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Enjoy this nice block.
I gave you a link to a picture. What, cant operate the inferwebs, faggit? Maybe some nice jew will come help you.

A link is a proof that you own the Premium refrigerator?

LoL. I posted myself with my orange Lambo 3 years ago. I am the living proof of success. My avatar is me from back on the days losing a bet.

And you cum up is a link? This is legit for you?

Epic fail. Bye bye.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^^^ Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ya fuckin caveman, what next, mail by pigeon? :LOL3:
C0anJwK.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^^^ Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ya fuckin caveman, what next, mail by pigeon? :LOL3:
C0anJwK.png
I suppose so, faggit! Hey, you know whats more manly than YOU? That fukin Jew cartoon! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
Instant win!!! BTFO!!!!! :Whaaa:
26Ut56p.jpg

Ya fat fuckin creature!!!
Shamwow: DDD, bird legs, tiny helmet, pink shoes, dresses gay AF, you must be seething with insecurity!
All wrong, it's you that's seething and struggling to cope what with your lame attempts at insults that belong in a schoolyard! :Whaaa: That insecure I can post a pic of myself making a stupid face whilst you wouldn't dare post yours even if your pea brain could figure out how... What a loser! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
C0anJwK.png
I suppose so, faggit! Hey, you know whats more manly than YOU? That fukin Jew cartoon! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
26Ut56p.jpg

Shamwow: DDD, bird legs, tiny helmet, pink shoes, dresses gay AF, you must be seething with insecurity!
All wrong, it's you that's seething and struggling to cope what with your lame attempts at insults that belong in a schoolyard! :Whaaa: That insecure I can post a pic of myself making a stupid face whilst you wouldn't dare post yours even if your pea brain could figure out how... What a loser! :LOL3:
Now that you know you're gay, will you be stepping out in front of a train?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

Where is timestamp snd proof with UncleDiLF ya filth? Youre a fraud.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

Some salty kike loving internet tough guy called me ghey and wishes death on me whatever will I do now? :Whaaa:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

Don't show him the picture of you with your cars he'll be suicidal!! :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

I thought about it. Wasn't sure which one. MY LATEST Rolls Rolls SUV or orange Lambo.

But then. He could hang himself. Lokmor is very depressed.

What a loser. Fat, old and broke.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

I thought about it. Wasn't sure which one. MY LATEST Rolls Rolls SUV or orange Lambo.

Yes, he comes across like a yappy schoolgirl with mental health issues...
TAHWGmD.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

"timestamp" LOL! Jelly retard!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

Some salty kike loving internet tough guy called me ghey and wishes death on me whatever will I do now? :Whaaa:
^^^ Yur still gay.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

I dont need to see his hotwheels pics. faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

Yes, he comes across like a yappy schoolgirl with mental health issues...
TAHWGmD.png
Yes, hang yourself, faggit!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

^^^ Yur still gay.
COPE!!! :Whaaa:
FPDr22C.jpg
:LOL3:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

It's called growth you scum. Sitting in my Lambo is everything. Unlike you with your bus pass. Scum

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

^^^ Yur still gay.
FPDr22C.jpg
LOL! That fat bastard dont look as gay as YOU! BWAAAHAHAHA!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

It's called growth you scum. Sitting in my Lambo is everything. Unlike you with your bus pass. Scum
Barbie called. She wants her Barbie lambo back, ya retarded faggit! LMFAO!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

^^^ Yur still gay.
FPDr22C.jpg
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

Two replies!! :Whaaa:
TAHWGmD.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

^^^ Yur still gay.
FPDr22C.jpg
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

TAHWGmD.png
Why YUO so ghey?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

^^^ Yur still gay.
FPDr22C.jpg
C0anJwK.png
26Ut56p.jpg

TAHWGmD.png
Why YUO so ghey?
FPDr22C.jpg