Lokmar needs a new username to reflect his proud Jewish ancestry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh dear Jewish Baby Jesus! They regulate your air rifles? "You'll shoot your eye out!"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We can still buy guns not that I'm interested in killing innocent animals that's for bullied losers who got to take their unfortunate inadequacies out on something that can't shoot back...

Its a pest, you stupid moron. Your baby soft ass wouldnt last 2 days on a farm.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh dear Jewish Baby Jesus! They regulate your air rifles? "You'll shoot your eye out!"

We can still buy guns not that I'm interested in killing innocent animals that's for bullied losers who got to take their unfortunate inadequacies out on something that can't shoot back...

Do you mazel swines have refrigerators?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those big bad bunny wabbits gonna get me???? :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuckin dead!!!! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You fukin retard, my fridge has a Keurig built in! I bet your basic bitch ass has a college sized fridge! LMAO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those big bad bunny wabbits gonna get me???? :facepalm:

I've never shot a rabbit, idiot. Coons, groundhogs, possums, etc. As suspected, you dont know shit about a farm.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never shot a rabbit, idiot. Coons, groundhogs, possums, etc. As suspected, you dont know shit about a farm.

Funny how I had three horses then Hershal eh, you know fuck all about me bitch! I forgot though, only gangsters farm :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Funny how I had three horses then Hershal eh, you know fuck all about me bitch! I forgot though, only gangsters farm :LOL3:

Had 3 horses, huh? Yea, I got pets too. If your pea brain ever ACTUALLY worked a farm, you'd know if you dont shoot all the varmints, and fill the holes, the horses, cows, etc step in the holes and go lame or worse, Dummy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Had 3 horses, huh? Yea, I got pets too. If your pea brain ever ACTUALLY worked a farm, you'd know if you dont shoot all the varmints, and fill the holes, the horses, cows, etc step in the holes and go lame or worse, Dummy.

Not here you don't cunt face...
mSX3q8R.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

mSX3q8R.jpg

What, did somebody already exterminate all the vermin for you, faggit?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You fukin retard, my fridge has a Keurig built in! I bet your basic bitch ass has a college sized fridge! LMAO!

Make a photo and upload it here with following timestamp:

21/07/19
UncleDiLF proof

Place it as a sign in front of your refrigerator.

Otherwise you are bullshitting again!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Moshe, what takes it so long?

Where is the proof?

<Timmestamp please with:

21/07/19
UncleDiLF proof

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

mSX3q8R.jpg

What, did somebody already exterminate all the vermin for you, faggit?

Do you think the same animals live all over the world fatso? What a fuckin spoon...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
there we have it. Fat Boy LokStein has a refrigerator but cant post proof. What a poof.

I bet he is Snacking right now. :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I thought he is on keto diet?

What a weak beta male.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

21/07/19
UncleDiLF proof

Ya, I'll get right on that, dummy. You wanna see my 200+ pounds of ammo 2? My license? DNA profile? STFU you goofy assclown. IDGAF what anyone of you internet clowns think. Its a GE Profile. Freezer on the bottom. Stainless steel. Go find a pic.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

21/07/19
UncleDiLF proof

Ya, I'll get right on that, dummy. You wanna see my 200+ pounds of ammo 2? My license? DNA profile? STFU you goofy assclown. IDGAF what anyone of you internet clowns think. Its a GE Profile. Freezer on the bottom. Stainless steel. Go find a pic.

LoL. I knew you bluffing, you fat , broke child fister.

Only supreme men have a refrigerator of this brand. Certainly not you.

Ammo? LoL. I am a war an iRaq veteran you beta male. You are a soldier on the PlayStation, you poo pusher.

If you would see UncleDiLF in real, you would beg me to suck my meAT. I am handsome and look like a real life he-man with an orange Lambo. Fatherfucker.

No, wonder you can't post proof with UncleDiLF time stamp.

Because you are a clown. You bluff. No one trust you. Whoreson.

Let me spit on your triple chinned face : PFOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

21/07/19
UncleDiLF proof

LoL. I knew you bluffing, you fat , broke child fister.

Only supreme men have a refrigerator of this brand. Certainly not you.

Ammo? LoL. I am a war an iRaq veteran you beta male. You are a soldier on the PlayStation, you poo pusher.

If you would see UncleDiLF in real, you would beg me to suck my meAT. I am handsome and look like a real life he-man with an orange Lambo. Fatherfucker.

No, wonder you can't post proof with UncleDiLF time stamp.

Because you are a clown. You bluff. No one trust you. Whoreson.

Let me spit on your triple chinned face : PFOOOOOOOO!!!!

You didnt know jack or shit you lil retarded bitch. My paystub got here today. Wanna bet I've already paid more in taxes than your sorry ass has made this year? Just shy of $30K in taxes this year. Read it and weep bitch!

We moved into this house and my wife was bummed that the appliances didnt match so I bought her all new ones. Biggest fukin fridge on the floor, with a Keurig to boot. I dont even use the damned thing! Dont be salty, broke assed retard!

So they let bonafide retards in the military, huh? WTF? What'd you do in Iraq? Were you a landmine taste tester or fukin bug eater? I bet fukin bug eater! Right? Damn right I'm right! Is that how dirty dog dick lures you over to his 20 X 30 apartment to pummel your asshole? With his dumb bug collection? Ya retarded, cheap assed faggit whore!

Your hotwheels lambo costs $5 US, idiot. Not much of an accomplishment unless you won it at Chuck E Cheese for a quarter. My American Muscle Car cost about $80K and does 200 miles an hour BEFORE the mods. I bet your lambo only does about 80......outta your brothers wrist rocket! LOL when he shoots you in the face with it!

If I saw you in RL, I'd laugh my fukin ass off at you waiting at the bus stop with your sponge bob lunch pail. Get any spit on my car and I'd beat your ass...then DDD would be sad he wouldnt get any that next week! faggit!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lokmar, how much evidence do you need until you realise that Jews are the enemy?
Some are. I've had this covo with you dozens of times.

The majority are, to varying degrees. These people work together to further their own interests and what is good for Jewish people. Open borders and multiculturalism is favoured by Jews because it means that they aren't the only ethnic minority and can blend in better. This is one of the reasons why they promote mass immigration in white countries.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Loikar, oooooyyyyy veeeyyyy. Givalt.
Hi tard. You sleep off that beating I gave you? There's more where that came from if you dont learn to shut your mouth!

Where do you cum from? Your parents grew up as a human fill!!!!

You swam in top SCAT!!!

If you see me, you would away. I make BODY BUILDING and BUILD MASS!!! I would PUMP CRUSH you in 43 peace’s with just 1 punch! LOL!!!

I AM a real life POPEYE, you poop slurper!
Whats up with the proof and time stamp you pathetic whoreson!????

Where is the proof of your premium refrigerator??? Bluff’n’Fluff again?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi tard. You sleep off that beating I gave you? There's more where that came from if you dont learn to shut your mouth!

You swam in top SCAT!!!

If you see me, you would away. I make BODY BUILDING and BUILD MASS!!! I would PUMP CRUSH you in 43 peace’s with just 1 punch! LOL!!!

Pipe down, retard sandwich. You already admitted you cant afford anything better than a space saver fridge. Nothing bigger would fit in your tiny apartment anyway! I bet my dogs run is bigger than your entire "house". Your janitors job of taking out the trash isnt "body building" either, special ed.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You swam in top SCAT!!!

Pipe down, retard sandwich. You already admitted you cant afford anything better than a space saver fridge. Nothing bigger would fit in your tiny apartment anyway! I bet my dogs run is bigger than your entire "house". Your janitors job of taking out the trash isnt "body building" either, special ed.

I see, you just want to mirror your trash lifestyle into mine :LOL3: :LOL3: :doink1: :Dickhead:

You will never be as greAT as me. My orange Lambo, Rolls Royce and 2x Ferrari’s along with my other SUVs. You have nothing. You have high debt! You scat muncher.

You are all fluff’n’bluff!!!

No time stamp and proof =you are shit!

I piss on you!!!

Slurp on this one :Dickhead:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You swam in top SCAT!!!

I see, you just want to mirror your trash lifestyle into mine :LOL3: :LOL3: :doink1: :Dickhead:

You will never be as greAT as me. My orange Lambo, Rolls Royce and 2x Ferrari’s along with my other SUVs. You have nothing. You have high debt! You scat muncher.

You are all fluff’n’bluff!!!

No time stamp and proof =you are shit!

I piss on you!!!

Slurp on this one :Dickhead:
"Orange Lambo" HA! I bet they dont even let trash like you sit in a lambo rental in Vegas! You kitler worshipers sure do like them dik images! Ya faggit assed faggit! PWN3D!

Sidebar: Hey jackass, you know what you say to a woman with 1 black eye?