Lokmar needs a new username to reflect his proud Jewish ancestry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, I gotta say, after watching that one, makes me personally wanna murder every fucking one of you german cock suckers! After all, you shoulda never been born ITFP cause we shoulda gassed all your grandpas after the war!
You ain't shit! :LOL3: You stick to being cruel to defenceless animals pussy...
Well bitch mitts, we can all see that you sure aint up to the task your forefathers were. Too fukin soft!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
r2Su1Yr.png

YuUeFHQ.jpg
DDD, you for certain need a good ol shot of the pink juice! Dont worry, I'm sure you can get buried with that fukin spider shoved up your ass!
Foreskin envy again, you're just mad you got mutilated without your consent you victim :LOL3: AWww wit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you mad LokMoshe?

Aryan PaRA CRUSHED you with simple questions you can't answer without insults.

Shampain rains facts. And all you do is whining and insulting. You swine

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why you mad LokMoshe?

Look, ya retarded bufoon, it looks like DDD was in some kinda accident where his helmet got "paracrushed". Was that when he body slammed himself into your asshole? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Did you lick each other's bawlz after? Did the spider watch? LMFAO!

Here's a nice fact for you: germany's a shitty little jack booted country where the cops dont even read you your rights when they toss you in the slam. All you dorks could be locked up for most of the shit you say here if you emailed it to the Stazi. Sounds like a "fabulous" shitty little country. Now stick THAT in your dilfdo and crush it!

I think I'll go down to the sporting goods store on my lunch break and see what new AR's they got in last week! In your shithole, only the cops and muhzies get to own such weapons!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you mad LokMoshe?

Look, ya retarded bufoon, it looks like DDD was in some kinda accident where his helmet got "paracrushed". Was that when he body slammed himself into your asshole? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Did you lick each other's bawlz after? Did the spider watch? LMFAO!

Here's a nice fact for you: germany's a shitty little jack booted country where the cops dont even read you your rights when they toss you in the slam. All you dorks could be locked up for most of the shit you say here if you emailed it to the Stazi. Sounds like a "fabulous" shitty little country. Now stick THAT in your dilfdo and crush it!

I think I'll go down to the sporting goods store on my lunch break and see what new AR's they got in last week! In your shithole, only the cops and muhzies get to own such weapons!
You're so full of shit, you know nothing about anywhere ffs ever evem been outside your state Moshe? The fact I have a big collection of tarantulas and spiders is somehow something to be mocked, scraping the barrel as per in the most nauseating way...
You going to get a new gun so you can show the bunny rabbits who's boss is a fucking embarrassment, you're a sad, fat kike loving cunt!
oRQ2TR9.jpg

NoK3nPM.png

UPw3KOo.jpg
<<<<< You're a fucking traitor to your own country!!! 9/11 and the US liberty

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you mad LokMoshe?

Moshe, I feel your blood pressure skyrocketing. Calm, down Moshe. Byte into a Matzen or kosher Minaret. It is better for your fat corRPSE!!!

Listen up, fat side locks. You are truly envying DEUTSCHLAND!!! Best country ever. Do you guys have cars and electricity over there? Before pointing a big fat cheetoh finger on premium countries, watch at yours.

You have electricity? And Cars?

I know you are broke. The Rona PARA FISTED you!!!! I know it is hard.

I just bought myself a diamond ring. Why? Because I can. I have now premium hands full of gold and diamonds. 60K the ring!

What about you? Downloaded the Manga pr0n on your mobile or PUGB skin as a horse?

You kosher swine! Moshe, you need professional help! Stop envying rich people.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is hard to find good war movies or documents. All is biased. I love seeing his speeches.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why you mad LokMoshe?

You're so full of shit, you know nothing about anywhere ffs ever evem been outside your state Moshe? The fact I have a big collection of tarantulas and spiders is somehow something to be mocked, scraping the barrel as per in the most nauseating way...
You going to get a new gun so you can show the bunny rabbits who's boss is a fucking embarrassment, you're a sad, fat kike loving cunt!
oRQ2TR9.jpg

NoK3nPM.png

UPw3KOo.jpg
Traitor? An example would be good, dummy. Consult with your dumb assed spiders if need be. And If I wanted to, I could go out right fukin now and buy TWO AR-15's. Can you sorry shits even buy a pistol over there?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why you mad LokMoshe?

Moshe, I feel your blood pressure skyrocketing. Calm, down Moshe. Byte into a Matzen or kosher Minaret. It is better for your fat corRPSE!!!

Listen up, fat side locks. You are truly envying DEUTSCHLAND!!! Best country ever. Do you guys have cars and electricity over there? Before pointing a big fat cheetoh finger on premium countries, watch at yours.

I just bought myself a diamond ring. Why? Because I can. I have now premium hands full of gold and diamonds. 60K the ring!

What about you? Downloaded the Manga pr0n on your mobile or PUGB skin as a horse?

I think you feel DDD's deformed dick blowing a nutload in your candy ass again dilfdo. Hope you took your Prep Pill today! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you mad LokMoshe?

oRQ2TR9.jpg

NoK3nPM.png

UPw3KOo.jpg
Traitor? An example would be good, dummy. Consult with your dumb assed spiders if need be. And If I wanted to, I could go our right fukin now and buy TWO AR-15's. Can you sorry shits even buy a pistol over there?
Stop picking on animals, calling spiders dumb is so you though haha bragging that you outsmart animals on the reg...
We can buy all kinds of hunting rifles in Scotland, we need a licence like you do... BTFO

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you mad LokMoshe?

I think you feel DDD's deformed dick blowing a nutload in your candy ass again dilfdo. Hope you took your Prep Pill today! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, I dont speak with traitors.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you mad LokMoshe?

"deformed"?????????? You really are thick as shit eh... I'm deformed because I'm sporting what we were born with and it's not been hacked off for hocus pocus... :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why you mad LokMoshe?

oRQ2TR9.jpg

NoK3nPM.png

UPw3KOo.jpg
Traitor? An example would be good, dummy. Consult with your dumb assed spiders if need be. And If I wanted to, I could go our right fukin now and buy TWO AR-15's. Can you sorry shits even buy a pistol over there?
Stop picking on animals, calling spiders dumb is so you though haha bragging that you outsmart animals on the reg...
We can buy all kinds of hunting rifles in Scotland, we need a licence like you do... BTFO
Oh yea, forgot which shitty little country you were from. Shotty's and bolt actions are still allowed if nanny gub comes and takes out the plug and hands you the ammo after counting it out or some such shit.

I've never bought a license for any animal I've shot on the farm. I dont have a license for fishing on it either. Its OUR property and we perform pest control. It aint like I'm deer hunting. I hate that shit. Besides, who the hell's gonna do something about it?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why you mad LokMoshe?

Sorry, I dont speak with traitors.
Great retard. STFU. PWN3D!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you mad LokMoshe?

oRQ2TR9.jpg

NoK3nPM.png

UPw3KOo.jpg
Oh yea, forgot which shitty little country you were from. Shotty's and bolt actions are still allowed if nanny gub comes and takes out the plug and hands you the ammo after counting it out or some such shit.

I've never bought a license for any animal I've shot on the farm. I dont have a license for fishing on it either. Its OUR property and we perform pest control. It aint like I'm deer hunting. I hate that shit. Besides, who the hell's gonna do something about it?
Aye everywhere's shit except your place you fat fucking retard! Hills have eyes farm boy :LOL3:... Do you even have broadband at the farm?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why you mad LokMoshe?

oRQ2TR9.jpg

NoK3nPM.png

UPw3KOo.jpg

Aye everywhere's shit except your place you fat fucking retard! Hills have eyes farm boy :LOL3:... Do you even have broadband at the farm?
I can legally shoot anyone trying to break into my house, idiot. Yea, the farm has broadband, ya dork. WTF does that have to do with anything? As a landowner, I can blast away, even if that shits live streamed on the PETA website. You sorry assed faggits cant even own ammo for a caliber you dont own. Hell, I stocked up on hundreds of 44 mag rounds before I ever bought a pistol to shoot it! Sad little cucks you are!