Lokmar needs a new username to reflect his proud Jewish ancestry

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Truth bomb alert, make way... in 3, 2, 1....

truthjszz.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar , thoughts please?
I continuously hear about interracial jewish marriages. Jews in general are every bit as fucked up as white libs. Jews are commanded by God not to intermix and yet they defiantly do it all the time. The Bible declares that God made the nations and all the nations mix up as well. My hope is that the destruction in Revelation comes soon. There is no redeeming mankind now that we accept every sexual degeneracy imaginable. Thats about as condensed as I can make my thoughts.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I continuously hear about interracial jewish marriages. Jews in general are every bit as fucked up as white libs. Jews are commanded by God not to intermix and yet they defiantly do it all the time. The Bible declares that God made the nations and all the nations mix up as well. My hope is that the destruction in Revelation comes soon. There is no redeeming mankind now that we accept every sexual degeneracy imaginable. Thats about as condensed as I can make my thoughts.
STFU ya fuckin WEIRDO! :Whaaa: You seriously give me the creeps!!! Animal abusers get the rope! SICKO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
STFU ya fuckin WEIRDO! :Whaaa: You seriously give me the creeps!!! Animal abusers get the rope! SICKO!
I bet a shoelace is plenty to hang your scrawny faggit ass from....faggit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I guarantee I'd punch fuck outta you, no fuckin bother chunk! You know it! COPE!!! :Whaaa:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guarantee I'd punch fuck outta you, no fuckin bother chunk! You know it! COPE!!! :Whaaa:
I'm sure you're sure, faggit. Now go celebrate by getting yourself punched in the ass. :Happy5:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure you're sure, faggit. Now go celebrate by getting yourself punched in the ass. :Happy5:
:Whaaa: