Lol! Hunter Biden loses a 3rd laptop with incriminating videos on it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just wait until Ben Ghazi gets a hold of this nuclear bombshell!
I know right? It's gonna be the yuuuuuuugest thing while we await the really yuuuuuuuuuuge thing the NY attorney general has ins store for Trump after learning he tipped his parking garage attendants in cash and never reported it

He's really really really no really really and I mean really really going to jail this time. Srsly

Cause this time it's for real

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
More bad news for the potato and his cronies. 80% of people blame Biden and the Democrats for the surge in inflation which is causing real wages to actually fall because inflation is higher than wage growth.

Democrats policies always fail. Always.

Hey Milton Friedman when the Economy is working and "heats up" in a time of fucked up supply lines, prices face upward pressure....you are aware that due to the pandemic prices across the board fell significantly over the last 18 months, yes?

The "80%" of the people Oerdin thinks are blaming Biden are also the same 80% of the people who live from paycheck to paycheck, or gubmint check to gubmint check, and can't add up a stack of nickels.

Look who's talking about gubmint paychecks? And look who he is talking to about gubmint paychecks.

Refer to the Merriam-Webster definition of the word "irony."

There's one of them 80%ers right now, speaking of the devil. ^^^

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just wait until Ben Ghazi gets a hold of this nuclear bombshell!

Why the fuck are you mocking that?
Because he's a sniveling gay retard who is mad at the VA cause the VA's policy clearly states that once a man joins the Navy he has already completed his transition into womanhood and therefore gender reassignment surgery is inapplicable.

seriously

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hunter is a class-A creep. I mean he's really fucked up and needs help. But what does it have to do with Biden's presidency? Is he working in the WH, like Ivanka, or Jared? Is he out there talking up his dad like Don Jr did? Or is he just being an all round fuck up?
Good lord lol

after you had weekly heart attacks on trump's kids whenever they did anything even if it was as small as changing lanes on a highway without signaling?

You fucking class A hypocrite

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hunter is a class-A creep. I mean he's really fucked up and needs help. But what does it have to do with Biden's presidency? Is he working in the WH, like Ivanka, or Jared? Is he out there talking up his dad like Don Jr did? Or is he just being an all round fuck up?
Remember who you're talking to, these idiots couldn't critically think their way out of a wet paper bag.
You could suck cock with or without a wet paper bag tho. I'm sure. Faggot

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
More bad news for the potato and his cronies. 80% of people blame Biden and the Democrats for the surge in inflation which is causing real wages to actually fall because inflation is higher than wage growth.

Hey Milton Friedman when the Economy is working and "heats up" in a time of fucked up supply lines, prices face upward pressure....you are aware that due to the pandemic prices across the board fell significantly over the last 18 months, yes?

I bet your asshole heats up when it faces "upward pressure" from a black cock of adequate length and girth. Right, faggot?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Good lord lol

after you had weekly heart attacks on trump's kids whenever they did anything even if it was as small as changing lanes on a highway without signaling?

Does poor bastard Hunter work for his Father, or the WH, or the Federal Government, in any capacity, like the elder Trump kid's did? check and mates, Shortfuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So it's OK that Hunter is a male crack whore and loser and that has nothing to do with Dunce Joe as President -- but Trump's kids! OMG! That's a completely different thing!

Tell me, Lotus, what kind of standards would you have if they weren't double?
Trump's kids were actively involved in the Trump Presidency, are you stoopit or something?

Reggie showed up like Pavlov's dog to prove your point.

He didn't have a point, Lotus. He just drooled something and then got distracted by a funny meme.

So tell me, Lotus, what would you say if any Republican's grown kid was like Hunter?

Something tells me you would never, ever say something as stupid as "that has nothing to do with (Republican person's) office."

Yet you say just that in regards to President Dunce Joe and his crack whore son.

Do you even understand what a double-standard is?
The only "double standard" admin is actively aware of

51dAeL0yM6L._AC_SS450_.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So it's OK that Hunter is a male crack whore and loser and that has nothing to do with Dunce Joe as President -- but Trump's kids! OMG! That's a completely different thing!

Trump's kids were actively involved in the Trump Presidency, are you stoopit or something?

He didn't have a point, Lotus. He just drooled something and then got distracted by a funny meme.

So tell me, Lotus, what would you say if any Republican's grown kid was like Hunter?

Something tells me you would never, ever say something as stupid as "that has nothing to do with (Republican person's) office."

Yet you say just that in regards to President Dunce Joe and his crack whore son.

Is that what Doh've used to peg you with?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The "80%" of the people Oerdin thinks are blaming Biden are also the same 80% of the people who live from paycheck to paycheck, or gubmint check to gubmint check, and can't add up a stack of nickels.

Look who's talking about gubmint paychecks? And look who he is talking to about gubmint paychecks.

And on that note. Monster's rubber nose falls right off his face

lmso

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

There's one of them 80%ers right now, speaking of the devil. ^^^

I'd be able to afford a decent prosthetic nose if my own decided to take a leave of absence from my face

unlike that potato chip you shamelessly wear on your face like it's supposed to fool anyone, creature

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good lord lol

Does poor bastard Hunter work for his Father, or the WH, or the Federal Government, in any capacity, like the elder Trump kid's did? check and mates, Shortfuck.
Do you take a day off from sucking cock, fagboi?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good lord lol

What part of "he's pop's bagman" did you not understand, asshole. Currently, he's selling crack art for pop.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is that what Doh've used to peg you with?
no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good lord lol

As has been explained he is daddy's bagman. According to his own emails. Not that facts or evidence is anything you are ever concerned with.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good lord lol

As has been explained he is daddy's bagman. According to his own emails. Not that facts or evidence is anything you are ever concerned with.
And that's because facts and evidence don't get him more cock to suck. Being a gay fairy who wears stockings and a pink scarf do tho.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hunter Biden claimed Russian agents stole this laptop when in reality he got high and it was stolen by a hooker he had hired.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden lies and claims inflation is a wonderful thing. Democrats a few months ago: "There is no inflation."
Democrats last month: "OK, there is a little inflation but it isn't bad and it will magically go away."
Democrats today: "Inflation is wonderful and everyone should agree $20 ha.buegers are great!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dear dumb ass, you do realize that suplle and demand create the demand curve not just demand, right? You do realize that having 10 million people paid to not work drives down supply, right? Trucking shortages because truckers get paid more to not work than to work, meat shortages because butchers get paid more to not work than to work, staffing shortages in most industries because tens of millions would rather hang out and get free money instead of working.

All of that results in decreases of supply, retard.

Now, add in the fact that 50% of all US dollars ever printed were printed between March 2020 and today and you have a huge increases in the supply of dollars chasing lower and lower amounts of goods and services. Thus the main driver of inflation.

But we all know you are not an intelligent man and that your only real interest is how much cock you can get at any time.

He is busy critical theorying out of some wet paper bag.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And on that note. Monster's rubber nose falls right off his face

lmso

Biden lies and claims inflation is a wonderful thing. Democrats a few months ago: "There is no inflation."
Democrats last month: "OK, there is a little inflation but it isn't bad and it will magically go away."
Democrats today: "Inflation is wonderful and everyone should agree $20 ha.buegers are great!"

I love lurid yellow journalistics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good lord lol

And that's because facts and evidence don't get him more cock to suck. Being a gay fairy who wears stockings and a pink scarf do tho.

I mean if Leftard Corporate HQ doesnt tell them? It's right wing propaganda.

I'm not kidding. Their world is fucking tiny and built by corporate media. They are cult level indoctrinated.

You cant even tell them it's not just Florida hit hard with Delta because their media programmers dont want them to notice or care. They are stuck on a script.....and they think WE are the ones stuck on a script.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good lord lol

I mean if Leftard Corporate HQ doesnt tell them? It's right wing propaganda.

I'm not kidding. Their world is fucking tiny and built by corporate media. They are cult level indoctrinated.
Twitter is a peer reviewed source for them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's amazing Biden wrote the crime bill but wont hold his son to the same accountability.

Let's toss black men in prison for life over weed while rich white Hunter solicited trafficked victims and smokes crack openly on video.

Lets watch Biden read his drug laws on one side while Hunter smokes crack on the other side

But hey! He isnt DIRECTLY involved in the presidency. He just benefits and gets rich and gets to do whatever the fuck he wants.

What did Trumps kids do? Besides annoy asshole hypocrite leftists? They actually contributed positive things to the country.

Smdh. If it wasnt for double standards.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's amazing Biden wrote the crime bill but wont hold his son to the same accountability.

Let's toss black men in prison for life over weed while rich white Hunter solicited trafficked victims and smokes crack openly on video.

Lets watch Biden read his drug laws on one side while Hunter smokes crack on the other side

But hey! He isnt DIRECTLY involved in the presidency. He just benefits and gets rich and gets to do whatever the fuck he wants.

What did Trumps kids do? Besides annoy asshole hypocrite leftists? They actually contributed positive things to the country.

Smdh. If it wasnt for double standards.

pops knows its a lot of pressure being his bagman!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
He is selling those terrible paintings of his for millions. He's really selling access and connections to his father.

Of course since Slow Joe is in the throes of dementia and doesn't make any decisions it doesn't matter anymore, but it's still wrong isn't it?