Lol! Hunter Biden loses a 3rd laptop with incriminating videos on it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Crackheads sure do make horrible decisions. This laptop has a video on it from 2019 and was made by Hunter himself showing himself post coitus with a prostitute, smoking crack AGAIN, bragging how his dad is running for president and how much money people throw at him because of that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lolz I wonder when sniffy Joe and his problematic junkie son get offed?
once ol finger bangin joe croaks, they can go after hunter and aidsman will say "see, they gots hunter and don the con jr is still free after literally being hitler!"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hunter is a class-A creep. I mean he's really fucked up and needs help. But what does it have to do with Biden's presidency? Is he working in the WH, like Ivanka, or Jared? Is he out there talking up his dad like Don Jr did? Or is he just being an all round fuck up?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hunter is a class-A creep. I mean he's really fucked up and needs help. But what does it have to do with Biden's presidency? Is he working in the WH, like Ivanka, or Jared? Is he out there talking up his dad like Don Jr did? Or is he just being an all round fuck up?
Remember who you're talking to, these idiots couldn't critically think their way out of a wet paper bag.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So it's OK that Hunter is a male crack whore and loser and that has nothing to do with Dunce Joe as President -- but Trump's kids! OMG! That's a completely different thing!

Tell me, Lotus, what kind of standards would you have if they weren't double?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So it's OK that Hunter is a male crack whore and loser and that has nothing to do with Dunce Joe as President -- but Trump's kids! OMG! That's a completely different thing!

Trump's kids were actively involved in the Trump Presidency, are you stoopit or something?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are so adorable when you act stupid. Oh, wait, maybe it's not an act. Sorry.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump's kids were actively involved in the Trump Presidency, are you stoopit or something?

Reggie showed up like Pavlov's dog to prove your point.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More bad news for the potato and his cronies. 80% of people blame Biden and the Democrats for the surge in inflation which is causing real wages to actually fall because inflation is higher than wage growth.

Democrats policies always fail. Always.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Will you stop trying to type with several black cocks in every orifice? I can't understand a word you're saying.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
More bad news for the potato and his cronies. 80% of people blame Biden and the Democrats for the surge in inflation which is causing real wages to actually fall because inflation is higher than wage growth.

Hey Milton Friedman when the Economy is working and "heats up" in a time of fucked up supply lines, prices face upward pressure....you are aware that due to the pandemic prices across the board fell significantly over the last 18 months, yes?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Will you stop trying to type with several black cocks in every orifice? I can't understand a word you're saying.
^^^It's Hammer time!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Given that we know he is getting "gifts" worth millions of dollars and that "the big guy" gets a 20% cut of all those bribes... Yeah, it involves Biden himself. Biden recently refused to reveal who "entertains" at his houses in Delaware which he has been to 18 times in six months. We know Hunter has repeatedly brought people who pay him cash, with Joe Biden getting 20%, in exchange for personal meetings with Joe Biden in his house.

This is pretty obviously a corruption scam designed to get around disaster laws. Especially as the childlike fi ger paintings of this crackhead "sell" for $500,000 or more even though he has no history of being an artist. Hunter is the front man for much of Biden's corruption.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey Milton Friedman when the Economy is working and "heats up" in a time of fucked up supply lines, prices face upward pressure....you are aware that due to the pandemic prices across the board fell significantly over the last 18 months, yes?

Dear dumb ass, you do realize that suplle and demand create the demand curve not just demand, right? You do realize that having 10 million people paid to not work drives down supply, right? Trucking shortages because truckers get paid more to not work than to work, meat shortages because butchers get paid more to not work than to work, staffing shortages in most industries because tens of millions would rather hang out and get free money instead of working.

All of that results in decreases of supply, retard.

Now, add in the fact that 50% of all US dollars ever printed were printed between March 2020 and today and you have a huge increases in the supply of dollars chasing lower and lower amounts of goods and services. Thus the main driver of inflation.

But we all know you are not an intelligent man and that your only real interest is how much cock you can get at any time.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW the clowns in Congress are on the verge of passing still more massive inflationary spending much of it, if not most, just pork garbage. $1.1 trillion for the so called "infrastructure package" which mostly doesn't deal with infrastructure as well as $3.5 trillion in democrat pork barrel nonsense. That is pretty dam close to a 50% increase in the national budget just in those two bills. Or at least the spending equates to about half the yearly budget.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Uh, so ...? What's your point, dim bulb?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

He didn't have a point, Lotus. He just drooled something and then got distracted by a funny meme.

So tell me, Lotus, what would you say if any Republican's grown kid was like Hunter?

Something tells me you would never, ever say something as stupid as "that has nothing to do with (Republican person's) office."

Yet you say just that in regards to President Dunce Joe and his crack whore son.

Do you even understand what a double-standard is?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sure is a lot of HBDS in this thread. Maybe someday science will find a cure for the crippling disease of trumptardism.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He didn't have a point, Lotus. He just drooled something and then got distracted by a funny meme.

So tell me, Lotus, what would you say if any Republican's grown kid was like Hunter?

Something tells me you would never, ever say something as stupid as "that has nothing to do with (Republican person's) office."

Yet you say just that in regards to President Dunce Joe and his crack whore son.

You apparently don't.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You apparently don't.

Worse dance step ever! Haven't you and the beta male gone out to the local tavernas to do that stomping dance thing them Iberians do to take care of the cock roach problem?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"The pace of wholesale inflation over the past 12 months moved up to 7.8% from 7.3%. That’s the highest level since the index was reconfigured in 2010, and likely one of the highest readings since the early 1980s."

Remember how last month Biden was claiming success because wages went up 2%? Yeah. Well, inflation went up by 7.8% and your average American got 5.8% poorer. Yet Dems keep printing money and spending like no tomorrow. Yes, theor bad policies caused much if not the vast majority of this inflation. The extended unemployment bonuses especially as that is why so many millions have been sitting around instead of working and contributing.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Remember when they "reconfigured" how inflation was calculated in 2010 it was to help hide the impact of Obama's terrible policies. It resulted in under counting inflation so as to lie about how bad inflation really is. Even so it is still off the charts bad worst in decades and decades.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

The "80%" of the people Oerdin thinks are blaming Biden are also the same 80% of the people who live from paycheck to paycheck, or gubmint check to gubmint check, and can't add up a stack of nickels.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The "80%" of the people Oerdin thinks are blaming Biden are also the same 80% of the people who live from paycheck to paycheck, or gubmint check to gubmint check, and can't add up a stack of nickels.

Look who's talking about gubmint paychecks? And look who he is talking to about gubmint paychecks.

Refer to the Merriam-Webster definition of the word "irony."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You dumb bitch, he admitted on the first laptop fiasco that he's pop's fukin bagman!!!! SheesH!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes. Yes, he did. "20% off the top goes directly to the big guy." -Hunter Biden speaking to someone offering him cash for favors from his dad.