Lol! Hunter Biden loses a 3rd laptop with incriminating videos on it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hunter is a class-A creep. I mean he's really fucked up and needs help. But what does it have to do with Biden's presidency? Is he working in the WH, like Ivanka, or Jared? Is he out there talking up his dad like Don Jr did? Or is he just being an all round fuck up?
He is selling those terrible paintings of his for millions. He's really selling access and connections to his father.

Of course since Slow Joe is in the throes of dementia and doesn't make any decisions it doesn't matter anymore, but it's still wrong isn't it?

Wrong for him to sell paintings? I don't know. Didn't W also become a famous painter of dreck? Is that illegal? Or even wrong?

Did you have a problem when Ivanka was on the WH payroll and was also hocking her clothes and jewelry, even doing so in an interview for an MSM station? Did you have a problem when Halliburton got extremely lucrative contracts under the Bush administration? Did you have a problem when Trump rented out his hotel rooms to government staff?

I have a problem with all of it. If Hunter bothers you, then so should all of the shit Trump, W, and Cheney did.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Hunter is a class-A creep. I mean he's really fucked up and needs help. But what does it have to do with Biden's presidency? Is he working in the WH, like Ivanka, or Jared? Is he out there talking up his dad like Don Jr did? Or is he just being an all round fuck up?
He is selling those terrible paintings of his for millions. He's really selling access and connections to his father.

Of course since Slow Joe is in the throes of dementia and doesn't make any decisions it doesn't matter anymore, but it's still wrong isn't it?

Wrong for him to sell paintings? I don't know. Didn't W also become a famous painter of dreck? Is that illegal? Or even wrong?

Did you have a problem when Ivanka was on the WH payroll and was also hocking her clothes and jewelry, even doing so in an interview for an MSM station? Did you have a problem when Halliburton got extremely lucrative contracts under the Bush administration? Did you have a problem when Trump rented out his hotel rooms to government staff?

I have a problem with all of it. If Hunter bothers you, then so should all of the shit Trump, W, and Cheney did.
Bush and Cheney are war criminals. TRUMP is a God not bound by the laws of men.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why is the Daily Mail so much better than any American newspaper?

Because it's not American.....sadly. Corporatists own the "news" in America.

It seems a lot of Americans cannot identify propaganda. Or they can but are cool with it if they think it helps their "side".

So.....news and reporting reflects the interests of GovCo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You dirty lying fucking CUNT!!! They werent paid a fucking DIME of gubmints money!!!!! FACT!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Jim Bakker wants Hunter to pray just a little bit harder!

237566720_2033704726782944_8264836026064151781_n.jpg

And to make a love offering.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Did any of the progs explain why Hunter being a dissolute loser doesn't have anything to do with Dunce Joe being President, but somehow Jenna Bush getting drunk in college had everything to do with George Bush being President for 8 years?

If any of them care to address that one one, we can move on to Ivanka Trump being hot and totally capable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did any of the progs explain why Hunter being a dissolute loser doesn't have anything to do with Dunce Joe being President, but somehow Jenna Bush getting drunk in college had everything to do with George Bush being President for 8 years?

If any of them care to address that one one, we can move on to Ivanka Trump being hot and totally capable.
Good catch! On top of that, the Jenna wasnt a fukin bagman taking payoffs from foreign governments and getting paychecks from the likes of Barisma.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Good catch! On top of that, the Jenna wasnt a fukin bagman taking payoffs from foreign governments and getting paychecks from the likes of Barisma.

I'm old enough to remember the Jenna Bush thing. In fact, I disinctly remember posting about that very subject to our friends Lotus, Admin and whatever Peachy is calling himself here.

... oh, and Oak too, whatever she's calling herself these days.

Sorry to kill the thread.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm old enough to remember the Jenna Bush thing. In fact, I disinctly remember posting about that very subject to our friends Lotus, Admin and whatever Peachy is calling himself here.

Could you share those convos here with us, just for fun?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are saying since they dont like Republicans......somehow that makes it okay for Democrats to be rapist, drug using criminals whether in office or benefiting from office.

Admin is bringing up the Bakers, and somehow that means Hunter Biden smoking crack, engaging in human trafficking, raping children and making millions of dollars directly because of who his father is ....is something we cant be mad about.

Cuz....Jim Baker? Yeah. The Bakers. I'm assuming they voted Republican. And somehow that means WE shouldnt have a problem with Hunter Biden or notice these left wingers ghoulish double standards and completely lack of moral integrity and lack of human empathy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

This would be like asking "did that stray monkey we fed with explosive central nervous stimulants ever come up with that formula for time travel?"

C'mon man, you know we are dealing with a bunch of apes with the intelligence of used toilet paper.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So you don't remember the humiliation then? Isn't that, like, a mental disease when you want to relive your darkest embarrassments over and over again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you don't remember the humiliation then? Isn't that, like, a mental disease when you want to relive your darkest embarrassments over and over again?

He cant have a normal exchange. He just jumps from one thing to gaslight on to the next. He thinks every single thing that anyone right of Stalin says is some big propaganda joke so he thinks he is making us look stupid.

He really thinks he is clever.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He cant have a normal exchange. He just jumps from one thing to gaslight on to the next. He thinks every single thing that anyone right of Stalin says is some big propaganda joke so he thinks he is making us look stupid.

You really need to do some serious editing on your copypasta files. Endeavor to be concise af, or gtfo.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stupid people like him often do.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Stupid people like him often do.
noe yuo r stoopit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You really need to do some serious editing on your copypasta files. Endeavor to be concise af, or gtfo.

Interesting it's only you who struggles understanding my posts.