LOL looks like Antifa got another beatdown in Portland

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I will pay you 1000 dollars to link me to proof ... that I support BLM or Antifa violence.

When you support BLM or Antifa, you absolutely are supporting the violence.

The violence is part of their Standard Operating Procedures.

You cannot separate the groups from the violence when the defined methodology of attaining their goals involve violence.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh no, your exact words were "link me to proof I have ever defended a murderer of any kind". Nelson Mandella had the blood of hundreds, maybe thousands on his hands....

Is Paypal ok?

I don't see a link. My exact words were "link me to proof," and NOW I will clarify what you may have missed with your poor reading comprehension skills: Link me to proof I ever supported a murderer of any kind FOR MURDERING someone, the way you people support Rittenhouse and Zimmerman. Don't give me any shit about this. That is what I meant, and that is the proof I demand.

Zimmerman and Rittenhouse acted in self defense, they did not murder.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I will pay you 1000 dollars to link me to proof ... that I support BLM or Antifa violence.

When you support BLM or Antifa, you absolutely are supporting the violence.

The violence is part of their Standard Operating Procedures.

You cannot separate the groups from the violence when the defined methodology of attaining their goals involve violence.

How do I SUPPORT them? Link, please.

And, no, you are simply wrong, because at their core, BLM and Antifa are not violent. Antifa is not even an actual organization. It's a bogeyman, and probably a CIA construct.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no, your exact words were "link me to proof I have ever defended a murderer of any kind". Nelson Mandella had the blood of hundreds, maybe thousands on his hands....

Is Paypal ok?

I don't see a link. My exact words were "link me to proof," and NOW I will clarify what you may have missed with your poor reading comprehension skills: Link me to proof I ever supported a murderer of any kind FOR MURDERING someone, the way you people support Rittenhouse and Zimmerman. Don't give me any shit about this. That is what I meant, and that is the proof I demand.

Bullshit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Is Paypal ok?

Bullshit.

Yes, that is exactly what your posts smell like!

:poop::Board Bug:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is Paypal ok?

Bullshit.

Yes, that is exactly what your posts smell like!

:poop::Board Bug:

Good, solid argument. That means you win. In Upside Down World, anyway. :WTF6:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How do I SUPPORT them? Link, please.

And, no, you are simply wrong, because at their core, BLM and Antifa are not violent. Antifa is not even an actual organization. It's a bogeyman, and probably a CIA construct.

Look familiar?

antffah.jpg

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL for anyone in doubt of how to clear the immediate area of leftists, post inconvenient truth bombs which defy their narrative....

All that will be left is a trail of hastily discarded starbucks containers and BLM pamphlets.