London Breaks Record For Most Teens Murdered In One Year

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The worst year since records began...

That damn white supremacy causes these afro kids to do it though...
When will some people realise blacks are inherently violent?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The worst year since records began...

That damn white supremacy causes these afro kids to do it though...
When will some people realise blacks are inherently violent?

mqdefault.jpg

:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Warning:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why start a thread about this? A whole new thread? Shouldn't it just go in one long thread titled: ALL non-white people are criminals? What inspires you to start a whole new thread every time a POC does something illegal?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why start a thread about this? A whole new thread? Shouldn't it just go in one long thread titled: ALL non-white people are criminals? What inspires you to start a whole new thread every time a POC does something illegal?
I've never said "All non white people are criminals" though... Anyway, long standing threads don't get any airtime anymore because of you and your ilk hurt posting threads to drown out dissident voices...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
My constituency is 99.8% White British and we have very little violent crime aside from idiots who can't handle alcohol.

There's definately a correlation there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never said "All non white people are criminals" though... Anyway, long standing threads don't get any airtime anymore because of you and your ilk hurt posting threads to drown out dissident voices...

Long standing threads don't get airtime with me because they are cumbersome. I don't want to have to scroll through 500 posts in order to make sense out of one feud going on in the thread. So I mostly avoid them. Multiple threads alleviate that problem.

Live with it, pal.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Long standing threads don't get airtime with me because they are cumbersome. I don't want to have to scroll through 500 posts in order to make sense out of one feud going on in the thread. So I mostly avoid them. Multiple threads alleviate that problem.

Live with it, pal.
Meanwhile idiots like me have to scroll through countless samey threads to find established threads to post in? YOUR probem is that you don't want your newest rant to be lost, you WANT everybody to see it, you WANT everybody to eat it while you're on your high horse otherwise how would you cope not getting that any attention will do buzz fix...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Live with it, pal.
Meanwhile idiots like me have to scroll through countless samey threads to find established threads to post in? YOUR probem is that you don't want your newest rant to be lost, you WANT everybody to see it, you WANT everybody to eat it while you're on your high horse otherwise how would you cope not getting that any attention will do buzz fix...

All you have to do is look at the post count to find an established thread. Can't you read numbers? I'm not teaching you that. Sorry, friend.