Look who’s back

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Libs wear masks because they are ugly by default
Exactly Libs love to hide from the truth.

The half a millions folks in the US died from covid? I personally think it’s a fucking tragic, and I certainly think there would have been less deaths if Fatso would have imitated Joe Biden

Stop the insanity please. Seriously I just had a 300 people wedding for my daughter. Guess what no one got Covid. Everyone is amazed. I hear every five min I can’t believe no one got Covid. I mean really.

No one got it. Many of those deaths were from some underlying condition. You know that. Hospitals make money off the diagnosis people.

Oh, well, that proves it! Excellent research there. You should submit your data to WHO, and school them.

The same WHO that posted there was no evidence of human to human transmission of Covid 19 on January 14th, 2020? That WHO?

The WHO that required nothing more than fever scans at airports knowing damn well Corona viruses have an infectious incubation period of up to 14 days? That WHO?

The WHO that was critical of Trumps decision to stop travel from China? Yeah?
The WHO? The fucking lapdogs for China ?

They were so incredibly wrong they may as well have helped it spread. Wrong in ways that are completely inexcusable. It HAD to be intentional. And if it wasnt they are way too incompetent to ever be treated as a reliable source of medical info ever again.

Either way they are garbage. How anyone could refer to them as some credible anything is sad.
One things for sure, Trump saw the danger and immediately did everything he could to mitigate the danger while democRATs like pelosi partied in chinatown and called Trump a racist!

I fucking hate liberals

I mean. It’s real fucking hate

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The half a millions folks in the US died from covid? I personally think it’s a fucking tragic, and I certainly think there would have been less deaths if Fatso would have imitated Joe Biden

Stop the insanity please. Seriously I just had a 300 people wedding for my daughter. Guess what no one got Covid. Everyone is amazed. I hear every five min I can’t believe no one got Covid. I mean really.

No one got it. Many of those deaths were from some underlying condition. You know that. Hospitals make money off the diagnosis people.

Oh, well, that proves it! Excellent research there. You should submit your data to WHO, and school them.

The same WHO that posted there was no evidence of human to human transmission of Covid 19 on January 14th, 2020? That WHO?

The WHO that required nothing more than fever scans at airports knowing damn well Corona viruses have an infectious incubation period of up to 14 days? That WHO?

They were so incredibly wrong they may as well have helped it spread. Wrong in ways that are completely inexcusable. It HAD to be intentional. And if it wasnt they are way too incompetent to ever be treated as a reliable source of medical info ever again.

Either way they are garbage. How anyone could refer to them as some credible anything is sad.
One things for sure, Trump saw the danger and immediately did everything he could to mitigate the danger while democRATs like pelosi partied in chinatown and called Trump a racist!

The fat fuck went golfing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And fucking BiDumb just wrote them a check for nearly 500 millions

liberals reward failure

Was this in that "Covid relief" pork bill that was 9 percent covid relief and 91 percent leftist pork?

Uhg I just cant.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What? Trump shut down travel from china and immediately started calling the WHO and democRATs on their lying. He also poured gubmints money into research! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

liberals reward failure

Was this in that "Covid relief" pork bill that was 9 percent covid relief and 91 percent leftist pork?

Uhg I just cant.
This is why democRATs cant be reasoned with. I'd personally drone strike major semens cardboard CR Hovel for talking shit if I was emperor. locust would get smoked too, along with every fukin faggit parade anywhere on the planet!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

liberals reward failure

Uhg I just cant.
No. It was seperate grevious misuse of power

I can’t stand these people

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What? Trump shut down travel from china and immediately started calling the WHO and democRATs on their lying. He also poured gubmints money into research! PWN3D!
He handled the creation of the vaccine like a boss

real leader

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Nothing more to add
Bitch, Desantes might just be our next most awesome President after that bag of shit imposter biden fucks everything up!

In your dreams goat boy
I dreamed Trump won twice and he did! PWN3D!

It’s only a dream. I mean nightmare
the nightmare began when you people stole the 2020 election and turned America into a banana republic!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

liberals reward failure

Uhg I just cant.
This is why democRATs cant be reasoned with. I'd personally drone strike major semens cardboard CR Hovel for talking shit if I was emperor. locust would get smoked too, along with every fukin faggit parade anywhere on the planet!

We are screwed really and nothing is going to change that. There is no reason anymore. It's all hyper partisanship.

It has to all burn down because until it does, nothing will ever get better. People are fat and happy enough to not take it seriously.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

liberals reward failure

Uhg I just cant.
Jeez. If I were empower every liberal on the planet would be exterminated immediately

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People like me are going to GLADLY donate to Trumps new inferwebs. Prolly gonna put the PWN3D! to algores faggitty inferwebs within 2 weeks!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

liberals reward failure

Uhg I just cant.
Jeez. If I were empower every liberal on the planet would be exterminated immediately
HIRED! Lemme know your campaign fund website!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

long live our great patriots DeSamtis & Trump
Desantis is as good as he looks lol
No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

OMG. An anti-masker? What is your problem?

Wtf? It’s not mandated in my city. What’s your problem?

I’m vaccinated. Although I don’t know wtf for. Fauci changes his spew every other day. You can still get it bla bla bla. Ffs

Private businesses have a legal right to request that you wear a mask. Don't be such an ass, is all. It's not that hard.

You are correct and I have the RIGHT to not wear it or choose if I want to frequent those places.

How am I an ass?

You do NOT have the right to not wear it anyplace that has legally mandated that you wear it. You do have the right to not wear it in other places, but you are being an ass if you don't because you could spread it unknowingly. You could even cause someone's death. How do you not understand that?

I do not believe you know what the term "legally" means. Please show me the law that was signed that says "masks must be worn".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor what is it with your lot butchering the queens English? lol

Relacing tahan with then fs

Another example "I could care less" EH? IT's " I couldn't care less"... Irritates me

Hahaha!

Well you should have a convo with me one night. My Southerness is heavy lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor what is it with your lot butchering the queens English? lol

Relacing tahan with then fs

Another example "I could care less" EH? IT's " I couldn't care less"... Irritates me

Hahaha!

Well you should have a convo with me one night. My Southerness is heavy lol.
If that happens then it will be you ripping me for butchering the English language haha #exposed

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

liberals reward failure

Uhg I just cant.

Humpty Dumpty is a useless fool

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saint Trump is the best President we've ever had. I hope he's able to prevent faggit assed dems from stealing his 3rd term!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

I’m vaccinated. Although I don’t know wtf for. Fauci changes his spew every other day. You can still get it bla bla bla. Ffs

Private businesses have a legal right to request that you wear a mask. Don't be such an ass, is all. It's not that hard.

You are correct and I have the RIGHT to not wear it or choose if I want to frequent those places.

How am I an ass?

How about the fact that you unknowingly might infect someone else. I dont like wearing one either, but as a curtesy to others I do, when I’m in public

Transmission drops by about the same amount as immunity. So if you got the two shots you are 95% immune and have a 95% less likely chance of transmitting even if you get unlucky and fall into the 5% chance of getting infected.

As long as you waited two weeks after getting the two shots then you really shouldn't have to wear the mask.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cowardly rat bastards

Hypocritical sick minded with no sense of humility.
Zero.

Satan couldn't ask for a better following than these dirtbag degenerate liberal pieces of shit

You nailed it there. He is having a party as we speak and I bet they are wearing Nikes.

Nikes? Most of us wear flip flops cause it’s warm here. I haven’t been to a party in a year. Maybe because this small country got a handle on it in March 2020, we can now enjoy open bars, restaurant, shops supermarkeTs. The sacrifice was well worth it. Masks are still required. Are you an anti vaccer?

Oh so you’re good with people on the streets there because they lost their houses because of a locked environment they can’t provide a decent living for their family. Not everyone is well off like You. You did society a great thing not having children.

Why did t they save their money during Trumps wonderful economy? WTF happened? Do you make millions in the market? I’d bet a dollar to a dime you welcomed the bailout money from uncle Joe.
Lol really? That stimulus package was the stupidest thing they could of done. For instance, my cousin has a restaurant. I help him out a few nights a week. I’ve been trying to quit now for months. I have already a full time job that’s demanding enough. He gets several applications but no one will show up to work.

Why? Because that stupid stimulus/unemployment given just makes people lazier and lazier. It’s such a lazy world. It’s sad.
I just went out to buy an extra TV to put in my home spa

not a single fucking television available at any walmart within a 30 mile radius of Tampa

yeah, all those starving people really needed that stimulus
The lazier getting lazier. Shit they think they are rich. One person that she is going to give it back to the economy. I said I thought you were late on your rent? I said I think that’s why it’s given. She looked at me like I was from outer space.

Y’all are starting to enjoy Socialism. Let’s say it’s gonna be around for a while. Looks like it’s working out for millions

liberals reward failure

Uhg I just cant.

Humpty Dumpty is a useless fool
why did he hurt your feelings too lol

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am I an ass?

How about the fact that you unknowingly might infect someone else. I dont like wearing one either, but as a curtesy to others I do, when I’m in public

Transmission drops by about the same amount as immunity. So if you got the two shots you are 95% immune and have a 95% less likely chance of transmitting even if you get unlucky and fall into the 5% chance of getting infected.

As long as you waited two weeks after getting the two shots then you really shouldn't have to wear the mask.

Thank you!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah he’s a douche. I’m grateful for my Mayor. I’m in Jacksonville and so far so good. He just lifted the mask mandate. Hallelujah
Here in Hernando county they never bothered with that shit in the first place.
We’ve had like two cases here
That’s so awesome
Florida is an awesome state
I’m so happy you love it. Just warn ya, the heat and humidity is tough at times. I have the most sensitive skin and for some reason the mosquitoes love me. I know what’s not to love lol. Anyways, I have called mosquito control early. It’s so worth it.

oh and you get to see the most beautiful sunsets. I went to at Petersburg and watched it a few weeks ago—amazing!

Last edited: