Look who’s back

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor what is it with your lot butchering the queens English? lol

Relacing tahan with then fs

Another example "I could care less" EH? IT's " I couldn't care less"... Irritates me

The queen's English? WTF?

"I could care less" is very, very irritating.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Another example "I could care less" EH? IT's " I couldn't care less"... Irritates me

Yes, blighty has a monarch which we're very proud of hence the queens English...
I could care less means you actually care a bit with admittance whereas i couldn't care less is what they actually mean... grrr Canadians get it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, blighty has a monarch which we're very proud of hence the queens English...
I could care less means you actually care a bit with admittance whereas i couldn't care less is what they actually mean... grrr Canadians get it

Yes. I know. All you have to do is look at it to understand what "I could care less" means.

I was also joking about "the Queen's English."

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs wear masks because they are ugly by default
Exactly Libs love to hide from the truth.

The half a millions folks in the US died from covid? I personally think it’s a fucking tragic, and I certainly think there would have been less deaths if Fatso would have imitated Joe Biden

Stop the insanity please. Seriously I just had a 300 people wedding for my daughter. Guess what no one got Covid. Everyone is amazed. I hear every five min I can’t believe no one got Covid. I mean really.

No one got it. Many of those deaths were from some underlying condition. You know that. Hospitals make money off the diagnosis people.
Do you know how many hospitals outright neglected care so people could die right before the election? So they could up the numbers?

I know several people engaged in lawsuits on behalf of loved ones right now

Yes it’s so sad
Leftists are lower than animals
[/QUOTE
cowardly rat bastards

Hypocritical sick minded with no sense of humility.
Zero.

Satan couldn't ask for a better following than these dirtbag degenerate liberal pieces of shit

You nailed it there. He is having a party as we speak and I bet they are wearing Nikes.

Nikes? Most of us wear flip flops cause it’s warm here. I haven’t been to a party in a year. Maybe because this small country got a handle on it in March 2020, we can now enjoy open bars, restaurant, shops supermarkeTs. The sacrifice was well worth it. Masks are still required. Are you an anti vaccer?

Oh so you’re good with people on the streets there because they lost their houses because of a locked environment they can’t provide a decent living for their family. Not everyone is well off like You. You did society a great thing not having children.

Why did t they save their money during Trumps wonderful economy? WTF happened? Do you make millions in the market? I’d bet a dollar to a dime you welcomed the bailout money from uncle Joe.
Lol really? That stimulus package was the stupidest thing they could of done. For instance, my cousin has a restaurant. I help him out a few nights a week. I’ve been trying to quit now for months. I have already a full time job that’s demanding enough. He gets several applications but no one will show up to work.

Why? Because that stupid stimulus/unemployment given just makes people lazier and lazier. It’s such a lazy world. It’s sad.

What did fatso pass on to you? Tell me about that $90. Tax credit you got once? You never answered, did you spend yours?

Not sure who you’re talking about.

Oh and I don’t have to answer.

Of course you don't. I understand. Nice chatting with ya

Well I’ll tell you what. I rather work then have a stupid handout but the poor people who didn’t have a choice lost their jobs committing suicide because they lost all hope. Yeah that lockdown sure helped save everyone from Covid.

If everyone had worn masks and stopped partying and practiced social distancing, maybe no lockdown would have had to happen. You people made it worse.

“My people” I thought you guys were about unity.

You people, as in anti-maskers. SMH

I am not that. So the vaccine isn’t for real? Hello ...I had mine. So I don’t wear a mask out and I’m vaccinated still not good enough for you huh

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The half a millions folks in the US died from covid? I personally think it’s a fucking tragic, and I certainly think there would have been less deaths if Fatso would have imitated Joe Biden

Stop the insanity please. Seriously I just had a 300 people wedding for my daughter. Guess what no one got Covid. Everyone is amazed. I hear every five min I can’t believe no one got Covid. I mean really.

No one got it. Many of those deaths were from some underlying condition. You know that. Hospitals make money off the diagnosis people.
Do you know how many hospitals outright neglected care so people could die right before the election? So they could up the numbers?

Yes it’s so sad
[/QUOTE
cowardly rat bastards

Zero.

Satan couldn't ask for a better following than these dirtbag degenerate liberal pieces of shit

You nailed it there. He is having a party as we speak and I bet they are wearing Nikes.

Nikes? Most of us wear flip flops cause it’s warm here. I haven’t been to a party in a year. Maybe because this small country got a handle on it in March 2020, we can now enjoy open bars, restaurant, shops supermarkeTs. The sacrifice was well worth it. Masks are still required. Are you an anti vaccer?

Oh so you’re good with people on the streets there because they lost their houses because of a locked environment they can’t provide a decent living for their family. Not everyone is well off like You. You did society a great thing not having children.

Why did t they save their money during Trumps wonderful economy? WTF happened? Do you make millions in the market? I’d bet a dollar to a dime you welcomed the bailout money from uncle Joe.
Lol really? That stimulus package was the stupidest thing they could of done. For instance, my cousin has a restaurant. I help him out a few nights a week. I’ve been trying to quit now for months. I have already a full time job that’s demanding enough. He gets several applications but no one will show up to work.

Why? Because that stupid stimulus/unemployment given just makes people lazier and lazier. It’s such a lazy world. It’s sad.

What did fatso pass on to you? Tell me about that $90. Tax credit you got once? You never answered, did you spend yours?

Well I’ll tell you what. I rather work then have a stupid handout but the poor people who didn’t have a choice lost their jobs committing suicide because they lost all hope. Yeah that lockdown sure helped save everyone from Covid.

If everyone had worn masks and stopped partying and practiced social distancing, maybe no lockdown would have had to happen. You people made it worse.

I am not that. So the vaccine isn’t for real? Hello ...I had mine. So I don’t wear a mask out and I’m vaccinated still not good enough for you huh

Why can't you just put on a mask when a business requires it? How will it hurt you? Businesses don't have time to check everyone's vaccination record. You sounded really aggravated about a business trying to protect itself and others.

Did you resist wearing a mask before you got the vaccine?

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes it’s so sad
[/QUOTE
cowardly rat bastards

Zero.

Why can't you just put on a mask when a business requires it? How will it hurt you? Businesses don't have time to check everyone's vaccination record. You sounded really aggravated about a business trying to protect itself and others.

I will put one on if the business requires it. I don’t keep it on if they do not. I’m not a disrespectful cow. I helped give out the vaccines at my hospital. Stop beating the mask drum. I still think they don’t do shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fukin masks are a joke. There's no way they stop a virus. Maybe you libtarded drones will learn to use your brain one day....but I doubt it. Really, you can bet your ass that they'll find out these vaccines are an overall waste of time too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

long live our great patriots DeSamtis & Trump
Desantis is as good as he looks lol
No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

Well......we gotta protect business owners rights to require it.

It's fine if the owner wants it.

Its fighting time when the gotdamn state forces business owners to require it.

Yeah man but enough already. It’s soooo old.

It’s not the owner it was stupid Starbucks. I hate them anyway.

.........Dont go to Starbucks lol. Its overpriced diabetes lol.

And they donate to PP.

No choice at times: when I have meetings on campus I have no choice. I hate that sugar shit. I usually drink mine black sometimes some skim milk.

It was the only cafe on my college campus as well.

I was bringing a very large cup of my own coffee and got kinda used to cold coffee from making it the night before lol.

But then I AM an extremist and I would rather bomb every abortion clinic in this country than let those murderous demons get a penny from me. Mostly in the middle of the night when no one can get hurt. And all at the same time.

I'm just waiting for civil war 2 to amp up and wondering if I want to hit the abortuary I went to first. I fucking HATE that place. If I lived close to it I would regularly shit by their door on a weekly basis.

BP90142061-dark-grey.jpg-SPOTWF-productHero

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
cowardly rat bastards

Zero.

I just went out to buy an extra TV to put in my home spa

not a single fucking television available at any walmart within a 30 mile radius of Tampa

yeah, all those starving people really needed that stimulus

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
cowardly rat bastards

Zero.

not a single fucking television available at any walmart within a 30 mile radius of Tampa

There's a worldwide shortage of consumer electric goods due to a lack of semiconductors...

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t get it. What’s the point of the vaccine if I have to keep a mask on. I haven’t seen anyone ask that question yet. So umm are we listening to science or not?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t get it. What’s the point of the vaccine if I have to keep a mask on. I haven’t seen anyone ask that question yet. So umm are we listening to science or not?
I asked my daughter last night, she said that county mayor is Jerry Demings and the clown said he would have been open to housing all those illegal kids at the Orlando Convention Center but they have it booked for events. The jackbooted asshole tried to keep Orange County locked down all year long even though the Orlando Mayor didnt want to. People just drove over to Lake county and led their normal lives.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cowardly rat bastards

Zero.

The lazier getting lazier. Shit they think they are rich. One person that she is going to give it back to the economy. I said I thought you were late on your rent? I said I think that’s why it’s given. She looked at me like I was from outer space.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cowardly rat bastards

Zero.

The lazier getting lazier. Shit they think they are rich. One person that she is going to give it back to the economy. I said I thought you were late on your rent? I said I think that’s why it’s given. She looked at me like I was from outer space.

Y’all are starting to enjoy Socialism. Let’s say it’s gonna be around for a while. Looks like it’s working out for millions

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah he’s a douche. I’m grateful for my Mayor. I’m in Jacksonville and so far so good. He just lifted the mask mandate. Hallelujah
Here in Hernando county they never bothered with that shit in the first place.
We’ve had like two cases here

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
cowardly rat bastards

Zero.

The real problem is they think it’s owed to them

self entitled degenerate fucktards

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And what did Biden do differently to stop covid?
Besides fuckup the distribution of Trump’s vaccine and let thousands of wetbacks infected with covid across our borders?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, well, that proves it! Excellent research there. You should submit your data to WHO, and school them.

The same WHO that posted there was no evidence of human to human transmission of Covid 19 on January 14th, 2020? That WHO?

The WHO that required nothing more than fever scans at airports knowing damn well Corona viruses have an infectious incubation period of up to 14 days? That WHO?

The WHO that was critical of Trumps decision to stop travel from China? Yeah?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And what did Biden do differently to stop covid?
Besides fuckup the distribution of Trump’s vaccine and let thousands of wetbacks infected with covid across our borders?

Fatso didn’t do shit. He should be hung in public, like Mussolini

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, well, that proves it! Excellent research there. You should submit your data to WHO, and school them.

The same WHO that posted there was no evidence of human to human transmission of Covid 19 on January 14th, 2020? That WHO?

The WHO that required nothing more than fever scans at airports knowing damn well Corona viruses have an infectious incubation period of up to 14 days? That WHO?

The WHO? The fucking lapdogs for China ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes it’s so sad
[/QUOTE
cowardly rat bastards

Zero.

About as annoyed as you are when a christian baker resists placating a couple of degenerate fairies that believe God approves of their unholy union

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They were so incredibly wrong they may as well have helped it spread. Wrong in ways that are completely inexcusable. It HAD to be intentional. And if it wasnt they are way too incompetent to ever be treated as a reliable source of medical info ever again.

Either way they are garbage. How anyone could refer to them as some credible anything is sad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They were so incredibly wrong they may as well have helped it spread. Wrong in ways that are completely inexcusable. It HAD to be intentional. And if it wasnt they are way too incompetent to ever be treated as a reliable source of medical info ever again.

Either way they are garbage. How anyone could refer to them as some credible anything is sad.
And fucking BiDumb just wrote them a check for nearly 500 millions

liberals reward failure

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One things for sure, Trump saw the danger and immediately did everything he could to mitigate the danger while democRATs like pelosi partied in chinatown and called Trump a racist!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter