Look who’s back

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Donald Trump returned to the internet Tuesday after launching the “official website of the 45th President,” a move that comes months after the former Commander-in-Chief was banned from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram shortly before leaving office.

“The Office of Donald J. Trump is committed to preserving the magnificent legacy of the Trump Administration, while at the same time advancing the America First agenda. Through civic engagement and public activism, the Office of Donald J. Trump will strive to inform, educate, and inspire Americans from all walks of life as we seek to build a truly great American Future. Through this office, President Trump will remain a tireless champion for the hardworking men and women of our great country – and for their right to live in safety, dignity, prosperity, and peace,” states the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
we need him now more than EVER!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

long live our great patriots DeSamtis & Trump

Floriduh has been too overrun with every imaginable type person. Pensioneears, Canadian snowbirds, N. American snowbirds. Cheap fools looking for a housing bargain. Spring break students. Oh yeah, golfers. Perfect place for a little guy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I encouraged my parents to move there. If all decent people from Illinois work to depopulate the state of people who have some wealth, it will hasten the collapse of the state, just like it will in California. My older kids are in Florida too. Fuck this libtarded shithole. Cant wait to retire and move from this state myself!

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

Desantis is as good as he looks lol
No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

Well......we gotta protect business owners rights to require it.

It's fine if the owner wants it.

Its fighting time when the gotdamn state forces business owners to require it.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah man but enough already. It’s soooo old.

It’s not the owner it was stupid Starbucks. I hate them anyway.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Floriduh has been too overrun with every imaginable type person. Pensioneears, Canadian snowbirds, N. American snowbirds. Cheap fools looking for a housing bargain. Spring break students. Oh yeah, golfers. Perfect place for a little guy.

Dude I really believe they are poisoning your water there in California. I have no idea how you believe the way you do as you watch california rot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.........Dont go to Starbucks lol. Its overpriced diabetes lol.

And they donate to PP.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And they donate to PP.

No choice at times: when I have meetings on campus I have no choice. I hate that sugar shit. I usually drink mine black sometimes some skim milk.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And they donate to PP.

No choice at times: when I have meetings on campus I have no choice. I hate that sugar shit. I usually drink mine black sometimes some skim milk.

It was the only cafe on my college campus as well.

I was bringing a very large cup of my own coffee and got kinda used to cold coffee from making it the night before lol.

But then I AM an extremist and I would rather bomb every abortion clinic in this country than let those murderous demons get a penny from me. Mostly in the middle of the night when no one can get hurt. And all at the same time.

I'm just waiting for civil war 2 to amp up and wondering if I want to hit the abortuary I went to first. I fucking HATE that place. If I lived close to it I would regularly shit by their door on a weekly basis.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fuck them. I never wear a mask

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude I really believe they are poisoning your water there in California. I have no idea how you believe the way you do as you watch california rot.

Sad to inform you, I haven lived there in 20 years. However California and it economy will never rot. FloriDUH is every freaks shit hole. Trump and Stubby the dwarf poodle prove it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck them. I never wear a mask

You really should. With that scrunched up face and all. Maybe you find a date

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And they donate to PP.

Home of the Antifa soyboy!

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sad to inform you, I haven lived there in 20 years. However California and it economy will never rot. FloriDUH is every freaks shit hole. Trump and Stubby the dwarf poodle prove it.

You’re Delusional. The people getting out of there proves it. I have family there they all have left. One I wish she stayed cuz she won’t leave me alone.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re Delusional. The people getting out of there proves it. I have family there they all have left. One I wish she stayed cuz she won’t leave me alone.

No I’m not. Ever wonder why they call it the Golden State? People like me who worked hard got to retire young. Then able to live anywhere on Earth. Thank you California

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No I’m not. Ever wonder why they call it the Golden State? People like me who worked hard got to retire young. Then able to live anywhere on Earth. Thank you California

Sea......there is a lot of very real human suffering on the streets of CA.

For every manifested dream, there are likely 50 broken ones.

You did well. But there are people....young people, old people, diverse people....finding solace in a crack pipe and defecating on the sidewalk.

Surely we can all do better. :/

I mean, we are essentially a bunch of people doing pretty good arguing over whose state is better. This means nothing to the downtrodden. If we are not willing to see it, there is no hope of changing it.

You gotta admit.....things have become uncomfortably radical.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sea......there is a lot of very real human suffering on the streets of CA.

For every manifested dream, there are likely 50 broken ones.

You did well. But there are people....young people, old people, diverse people....finding solace in a crack pipe and defecating on the sidewalk.

Surely we can all do better. :/

I mean, we are essentially a bunch of people doing pretty good arguing over whose state is better. This means nothing to the downtrodden. If we are not willing to see it, there is no hope of changing it.

You gotta admit.....things have become uncomfortably radical.

My family that left there have PLENTY of money. They own shopping malls in San Fran it’s pathetic. They loved their home but when you own a million dollar home and you have homeless people in the streets in tents on your same road of your home. You’re just done.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That’s fantastic now your money can go to paying higher taxes then you already do. Thank Biden.

You may have to work again one day.
Saddle up

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My kids tell me its the county mayor thats a real jackbooted democrat fuckwad. Hopefully he gets swallowed up by a sinkhole.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cali's economy is already in the shitter. Their fukin roads are all fucked up and they cant afford proper fire control. I remember 30-40 years ago, the roads were always perfect. No fukin irrigation along the highways anymore so its all scrub waiting to catch fire. The Orlando Fla area has continuous new highway construction projects. The existing highways are smooth as glass, not the fukin roller coasters that SOCAL's are. Fukin bum shithole. Thats what Cali is.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My kids tell me its the county mayor thats a real jackbooted democrat fuckwad. Hopefully he gets swallowed up by a sinkhole.

Where at? Tampa has a dem gay women who is awful. Still can’t go in places there. You have to wear your mask outside. I just visited my son there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Where at? Tampa has a dem gay women who is awful. Still can’t go in places there. You have to wear your mask outside. I just visited my son there.
My kids are just north of Orlando. I cant remember the county mayors name but my daughter complains about the asshole all the time. I think she said they just drive over to Lake county when they didnt want to deal with all the jack booted bullshit.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My kids are just north of Orlando. I cant remember the county mayors name but my daughter complains about the asshole all the time. I think she said they just drive over to Lake county when they didnt want to deal with all the jack booted bullshit.

Yeah they are the worst! Can’t blame them!