Look who’s back

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Private businesses have a legal right to request that you wear a mask. Don't be such an ass, is all. It's not that hard.
but they don’t have the right to refuse baking a wedding cake for a couple of fairies when doing so violates their conscience

isnt that right comrade lotus?
Yea, right? I heard on the news that the faggit lovers are suing that poor bastard again and they told him face to face that if they lose this suit, he'll get a call to make another cake celebrating degeneracy so they can sue him again!!!
This is exactly why I hate fucking libs

this poor man has been going through it for nearly a decade & 4 cases of degenerate scum being allowed to attack him instead of being shoved in meat grinders where they belong

his business has dwindled from 10 full time employees to just him and his daughter

Sad story. It’s a shame that the previous president couldn’t get up off his fat ass in Feb. 2020. One of the reasons he lost. Keep your masks on
Trump won. We all watched you cunts steal the election on video. PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Private businesses have a legal right to request that you wear a mask. Don't be such an ass, is all. It's not that hard.
but they don’t have the right to refuse baking a wedding cake for a couple of fairies when doing so violates their conscience

Yea, right? I heard on the news that the faggit lovers are suing that poor bastard again and they told him face to face that if they lose this suit, he'll get a call to make another cake celebrating degeneracy so they can sue him again!!!

this poor man has been going through it for nearly a decade & 4 cases of degenerate scum being allowed to attack him instead of being shoved in meat grinders where they belong

his business has dwindled from 10 full time employees to just him and his daughter

There also the Sweet Cakes couple that was pretty viciously attacked and sued.

Then an elderly florist.

It seems no matter how explicitly this is explained these people just keep repeating why they think the state should punish these business owners for "discriminating".

None of these people refused to serve these customers, least of all refused because they were gay(though I support business owners denying business with anyone for any reason, it's their business....their rules, and if they are assholes so be it. Dont give them business).

It was making a cake or floral arrangements for an event that goes directly against their spiritual beliefs about marriage. And the Sweet Cakes couple was sued for not making a cake for a homosexual wedding before same sex marriage was even legal. In each case it was the event that was denied.....not the customer. Every one of them was offered undecorated cakes to take elsewhere and the florist offered her flowers to have arranged elsewhere. But the gaslighting is insane with these cases.

That woman who worked for the clerks office and refused to give a marriage license to a same sex couple was absolutely in the wrong though and she should have quit her job when same sex weddings became legal rather then refusing on the job. It wasnt her business, she worked for the state.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Then an elderly florist.

It seems no matter how explicitly this is explained these people just keep repeating why they think the state should punish these business owners for "discriminating".

None of these people refused to serve these customers, least of all refused because they were gay(though I support business owners denying business with anyone for any reason, it's their business....their rules, and if they are assholes so be it. Dont give them business).

It was making a cake or floral arrangements for an event that goes directly against their spiritual beliefs about marriage. And the Sweet Cakes couple was sued for not making a cake for a homosexual wedding before same sex marriage was even legal. In each case it was the event that was denied.....not the customer. Every one of them was offered undecorated cakes to take elsewhere and the florist offered her flowers to have arranged elsewhere. But the gaslighting is insane with these cases.

That woman who worked for the clerks office and refused to give a marriage license to a same sex couple was absolutely in the wrong though and she should have quit her job when same sex weddings became legal rather then refusing on the job. It wasnt her business, she worked for the state.
THese fucking scumbag pieces of shit faggots will never stop until the whole world bends to their will.

Fucking rodents

THey should be executed just like the bible says

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Then an elderly florist.

THese fucking scumbag pieces of shit faggots will never stop until the whole world bends to their will.

Fucking rodents

Didn’t know you were a Bible thumper Stubby

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

long live our great patriots DeSamtis & Trump

Floriduh has been too overrun with every imaginable type person. Pensioneears, Canadian snowbirds, N. American snowbirds. Cheap fools looking for a housing bargain. Spring break students. Oh yeah, golfers. Perfect place for a little guy.

Dude I really believe they are poisoning your water there in California. I have no idea how you believe the way you do as you watch california rot.

Sad to inform you, I haven lived there in 20 years. However California and it economy will never rot. FloriDUH is every freaks shit hole. Trump and Stubby the dwarf poodle prove it.
Cali's economy is already in the shitter. Their fukin roads are all fucked up and they cant afford proper fire control. I remember 30-40 years ago, the roads were always perfect. No fukin irrigation along the highways anymore so its all scrub waiting to catch fire. The Orlando Fla area has continuous new highway construction projects. The existing highways are smooth as glass, not the fukin roller coasters that SOCAL's are. Fukin bum shithole. Thats what Cali is.

The unions have such a strangle hold on the state government that it just costs outrageous amounts to do even the simplest things so it all just get deferred forever.

Maybe the US can become like Bangaladesh and pay their workers 2 bucks a day! Kill the unions! 2 dollar minumum wage!!!! Yeah!!!

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

Desantis is as good as he looks lol
No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

OMG. An anti-masker? What is your problem?

Wtf? It’s not mandated in my city. What’s your problem?

I’m vaccinated. Although I don’t know wtf for. Fauci changes his spew every other day. You can still get it bla bla bla. Ffs

You are correct and I have the RIGHT to not wear it or choose if I want to frequent those places.

How am I an ass?

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People like you lotus is just a disgrace. How you rather let government tell you what to do and what to wear. This virus spread and it had nothing to do with the fucking masks wearing. If it was helping you really think this many people would of been so sick? We live in a disgusting world with germs. You think a mask that people touch and wear ((filled with germs))is going to save you? That’s sad. In fact it did the opposite.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Floriduh has been too overrun with every imaginable type person. Pensioneears, Canadian snowbirds, N. American snowbirds. Cheap fools looking for a housing bargain. Spring break students. Oh yeah, golfers. Perfect place for a little guy.

Dude I really believe they are poisoning your water there in California. I have no idea how you believe the way you do as you watch california rot.

Sad to inform you, I haven lived there in 20 years. However California and it economy will never rot. FloriDUH is every freaks shit hole. Trump and Stubby the dwarf poodle prove it.
Cali's economy is already in the shitter. Their fukin roads are all fucked up and they cant afford proper fire control. I remember 30-40 years ago, the roads were always perfect. No fukin irrigation along the highways anymore so its all scrub waiting to catch fire. The Orlando Fla area has continuous new highway construction projects. The existing highways are smooth as glass, not the fukin roller coasters that SOCAL's are. Fukin bum shithole. Thats what Cali is.

The unions have such a strangle hold on the state government that it just costs outrageous amounts to do even the simplest things so it all just get deferred forever.

Maybe the US can become like Bangaladesh and pay their workers 2 bucks a day! Kill the unions! 2 dollar minumum wage!!!! Yeah!!!

Maybe a lazy nonperformer like you would end up a failure without a union. The rest of us do quite well thank you without unions who only really protect they lazy and incompetent. In private I dusty unionized companies just fail left and right but in government they strangle everything. Even FDR was against unions in government.

As for getting $2 a day and becoming Bangladesh... Dems are already doing everything they can to bring that about. They won't be happy until they flood the country with unskilled 3rd worlders demanding free stuff while destroying the private sector.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Maybe a lazy nonperformer like you would end up a failure without a union. The rest of us do quite well thank you without unions who only really protect they lazy and incompetent. In private I dusty unionized companies just fail left and right but in government they strangle everything. Even FDR was against unions in government.

As for getting $2 a day and becoming Bangladesh... Dems are already doing everything they can to bring that about. They won't be happy until they flood the country with unskilled 3rd worlders demanding free stuff while destroying the private sector.
Unions are the cancer of capitalism

only lowlifes require a union to keep themselves employed

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Then an elderly florist.

Fucking rodents

FB-IMG-1617206617584.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Combine union dues, taxes for everything and high insurance costs they are already making 2 bucks an hour.

State bless you!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The whole revolt against wearing masks is just stupid, I forget it's even there after 5mins... If it makes a wee bit of difference to peoples welfare I'm for it...

Well lucky for you, you forget about it after 5 minutes. But my options are not being able to see because my damn glasses fog up from the mask...or, I put my glasses on the mask and I suffocate until I'm done shopping. I tucked one side to demonstrate my issue. See how one side touches my glasses and the tucked side creates an outer space like vacuum? This sucks horribly. And dont tell me "get one that fits" because it's either this or toddler size. It's either shop blind or not breathing well. I have realized having something over my face like this in a public place for an extended period seems to tickle my PTSD triggers so that's lovely.

Often times shopping with a 4 year old who grabs hers nonstop because she fucking HATES it. Have you tried forcing a toddler to not just keep one on....but not touch it? By the the middle of the trip I've removed it from her myself and I dare a motherfucker to say something.

And it takes up more than half of my whole fucking face.

20210314-192327.jpg

Procedural masks are more tolerable but an entire shopping trip or hair salon visit(it takes hours to do my ten pounds of hair down to my ass) is unbearable.

Its past cumbersome and I am absolutely not convinced it's worth it. In fact it's probably helping the spred more than slowing it.

I've carefully recognized every precaution and I still caught it.....albeit a very mild case.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

I’m vaccinated. Although I don’t know wtf for. Fauci changes his spew every other day. You can still get it bla bla bla. Ffs

You are correct and I have the RIGHT to not wear it or choose if I want to frequent those places.

How am I an ass?

How about the fact that you unknowingly might infect someone else. I dont like wearing one either, but as a curtesy to others I do, when I’m in public

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The whole revolt against wearing masks is just stupid, I forget it's even there after 5mins... If it makes a wee bit of difference to peoples welfare I'm for it...

Well lucky for you, you forget about it after 5 minutes. But my options are not being able to see because my damn glasses fog up from the mask...or, I put my glasses on the mask and I suffocate until I'm done shopping. I tucked one side to demonstrate my issue. See how one side touches my glasses and the tucked side creates an outer space like vacuum? This sucks horribly. And dont tell me "get one that fits" because it's either this or toddler size. It's either shop blind or not breathing well. I have realized having something over my face like this in a public place for an extended period seems to tickle my PTSD triggers so that's lovely.

Often times shopping with a 4 year old who grabs hers nonstop because she fucking HATES it. Have you tried forcing a toddler to not just keep one on....but not touch it? By the the middle of the trip I've removed it from her myself and I dare a motherfucker to say something.

20210314-192327.jpg

Procedural masks are more tolerable but an entire shopping trip or hair salon visit(it takes hours to do my ten pounds of hair down to my ass) is unbearable.

The quote is fucked for some reason? Dunno why that happens sometimes?
Yeah I get everyone's different and I feel your pain but I suppose my thinking is of the objevtions to wearing one just because some people think the governments are forcing us to do something stupid because they can when it's from the advice of health experts... Hopefully it will all be over sooner rather than later...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20210314-192327.jpg

Yeah I get everyone's different and I feel your pain but I suppose my thinking is of the objevtions to wearing one just because some people think the governments are forcing us to do something stupid because they can when it's from the advice of health experts... Hopefully it will all be over sooner rather than later...

I get that as well.

Really the government should only be giving us the most current and accurate info possible with the best recommendations and just butt the fuck out.

They have no business trying to protect us against our will by shutting down businesses and creating mandates like this. Sure do it on federal property.... but stay out of private owned anything.

It's not the mask really, it the principle and if you give an inche they'll take a mile.

All the over regulation and pushing citizens out of business and politicizing this... the government only ever fucks up.

We would be MUCH better off dealing on our own. If the government wasnt infringing on us, communities would be doing it without a fuss. It's when force gets involved it leads to push back.....for good reasons, even if it seems silly.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

20210314-192327.jpg

I get that as well.

Really the government should only be giving us the most current and accurate info possible with the best recommendations and just butt the fuck out.

They have no business trying to protect us against our will by shutting down businesses and creating mandates like this. Sure do it on federal property.... but stay out of private owned anything.

It's not the mask really, it the principle and if you give an inche they'll take a mile.

All the over regulation and pushing citizens out of business and politicizing this... the government only ever fucks up.

We would be MUCH better off dealing on our own. If the government wasnt infringing on us, communities would be doing it without a fuss. It's when force gets involved it leads to push back.....for good reasons, even if it seems silly.
Yeah I suppose, just saying it doessn't affect me too much but yeah there's countless people who've been ruined due to this... It makes me feel stupid when I think about how I laughed at the chinks in videos before shit got real for us... =(

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am I an ass?

How about the fact that you unknowingly might infect someone else. I dont like wearing one either, but as a curtesy to others I do, when I’m in public

I bet you wear it walking your neighborhood.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How am I an ass?

He definitely wears one when he's out looking for children to abduct

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

20210314-192327.jpg

I have worn that thing for a year. I work at a hospital. I get how important it is. I also hear the doctors that I am in contact with say the masks aren’t the first line of defense. How about educating people when they need to go to the hospital? How about doctors prescribing drugs that should of been prescribed in the first place. How about talking to people about health and vitamin intake that can help fight this thing. It’s all about stupid masks and washing your hands. Of course that’s important but it doesn’t guarantee you not getting it.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am I an ass?

That’s another awesome point. Lol People are sketchy and I wouldn’t put it past them. I have a hard time recognizing people I know wearing that thing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am I an ass?

Exactly. As do my neighbors

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am I an ass?

There’s the little guy. Have I been bothering you Stubby?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How am I an ass?

You wear it WALKING your neighborhood? Do you wear it running too? Seriously what goes through your head?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How am I an ass?

You wear it WALKING your neighborhood? Do you wear it running too? Seriously what goes through your head?
He wears one when he's hiding behind a bush stalking children too