Look who’s back

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought about going back to Florida for a minute.

But I'm staying here in the Michigan woods ♡
Let me know if you change your mind.

I would absolutely visit though!!

My girl is in Florida right now spring breaking.

We should have made plans the two years I was down there but I wasnt "allowed" to do things without whatshisface lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

long live our great patriots DeSamtis & Trump

Floriduh has been too overrun with every imaginable type person. Pensioneears, Canadian snowbirds, N. American snowbirds. Cheap fools looking for a housing bargain. Spring break students. Oh yeah, golfers. Perfect place for a little guy.

Dude I really believe they are poisoning your water there in California. I have no idea how you believe the way you do as you watch california rot.

Sad to inform you, I haven lived there in 20 years. However California and it economy will never rot. FloriDUH is every freaks shit hole. Trump and Stubby the dwarf poodle prove it.

You’re Delusional. The people getting out of there proves it. I have family there they all have left. One I wish she stayed cuz she won’t leave me alone.

No I’m not. Ever wonder why they call it the Golden State? People like me who worked hard got to retire young. Then able to live anywhere on Earth. Thank you California

That’s fantastic now your money can go to paying higher taxes then you already do. Thank Biden.

You may have to work again one day.
Saddle up

Im retired Sweetie. Why would I pay higher taxes? My income consists of pensions, rental income. Cash in the bank, along with some precious metals, that Ive already paid taxes on. Zero dependents. Thank you California. Not to mention the perks afforded to those Mericans living offshore. Do you know what they are?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love the fact that it is now Florida that has become the central hub of freedom across the U.S

Floriduh has been too overrun with every imaginable type person. Pensioneears, Canadian snowbirds, N. American snowbirds. Cheap fools looking for a housing bargain. Spring break students. Oh yeah, golfers. Perfect place for a little guy.

Dude I really believe they are poisoning your water there in California. I have no idea how you believe the way you do as you watch california rot.

Sad to inform you, I haven lived there in 20 years. However California and it economy will never rot. FloriDUH is every freaks shit hole. Trump and Stubby the dwarf poodle prove it.
Cali's economy is already in the shitter. Their fukin roads are all fucked up and they cant afford proper fire control. I remember 30-40 years ago, the roads were always perfect. No fukin irrigation along the highways anymore so its all scrub waiting to catch fire. The Orlando Fla area has continuous new highway construction projects. The existing highways are smooth as glass, not the fukin roller coasters that SOCAL's are. Fukin bum shithole. Thats what Cali is.

The unions have such a strangle hold on the state government that it just costs outrageous amounts to do even the simplest things so it all just get deferred forever.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trade unions coupled with Contractor associations still jointly support apprenticeship programs, hence skilled tradesman, and decent wages

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Donald Trump returned to the internet Tuesday after launching the “official website of the 45th President,” a move that comes months after the former Commander-in-Chief was banned from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram shortly before leaving office.

“The Office of Donald J. Trump is committed to preserving the magnificent legacy of the Trump Administration, while at the same time advancing the America First agenda. Through civic engagement and public activism, the Office of Donald J. Trump will strive to inform, educate, and inspire Americans from all walks of life as we seek to build a truly great American Future. Through this office, President Trump will remain a tireless champion for the hardworking men and women of our great country – and for their right to live in safety, dignity, prosperity, and peace,” states the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
we need him now more than EVER!

The magnificent legacy of the Trump administration? Holy Jesus. I bet whoever composed that gem of a sentence was laughing their ass off as they wrote it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Desantis is as good as he looks lol
No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

OMG. An anti-masker? What is your problem?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No seriously he really has come through for us. The mayor is also conservative and lifted mask mandate. These people are ridiculous. Went to get a coffee I didn’t have mine on. Told me I had to wear it. I said no I don’t. They asked me to leave.

Masks are stupid accessories used to indetify who among us are the dumbest fucking puppets in society

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Masks dont work, dummy.

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Let me know if you change your mind.

I would absolutely visit though!!

My girl is in Florida right now spring breaking.

We should have made plans the two years I was down there but I wasnt "allowed" to do things without whatshisface lol.
Typical Arab lol

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wtf? It’s not mandated in my city. What’s your problem?

I’m vaccinated. Although I don’t know wtf for. Fauci changes his spew every other day. You can still get it bla bla bla. Ffs

OP
OP
Moonpie

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’re Delusional. The people getting out of there proves it. I have family there they all have left. One I wish she stayed cuz she won’t leave me alone.

No I’m not. Ever wonder why they call it the Golden State? People like me who worked hard got to retire young. Then able to live anywhere on Earth. Thank you California

That’s fantastic now your money can go to paying higher taxes then you already do. Thank Biden.

Saddle up

Im retired Sweetie. Why would I pay higher taxes? My income consists of pensions, rental income. Cash in the bank, along with some precious metals, that Ive already paid taxes on. Zero dependents. Thank you California. Not to mention the perks afforded to those Mericans living offshore. Do you know what they are?

That sounds lonely.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A friend of mine from college (in Santa Barbara) ended up moving down to San Diego. After he got married he ended up moving to Northern Michigan. I spoke to him about a year ago and he is loving it there.

He's a good guy but was in his mid 30's and still working as a waiter while his wife worked at the same place as a waitress (though she's ten years younger). Frabkly, if they had stayed in San Diego they would have just ended up renting a small apartment for the rest of their lives. While in Michigan they bought a century old farm house and now are happy on their income.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wtf? It’s not mandated in my city. What’s your problem?

I’m vaccinated. Although I don’t know wtf for. Fauci changes his spew every other day. You can still get it bla bla bla. Ffs

Private businesses have a legal right to request that you wear a mask. Don't be such an ass, is all. It's not that hard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Saddle up

That sounds lonely.

Lonely? Try self control and a heaping dose of freedom

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Private businesses have a legal right to request that you wear a mask. Don't be such an ass, is all. It's not that hard.
but they don’t have the right to refuse baking a wedding cake for a couple of fairies when doing so violates their conscience

isnt that right comrade lotus?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
but they don’t have the right to refuse baking a wedding cake for a couple of fairies when doing so violates their conscience

Yea, right? I heard on the news that the faggit lovers are suing that poor bastard again and they told him face to face that if they lose this suit, he'll get a call to make another cake celebrating degeneracy so they can sue him again!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Was the cake for you?
Nice try, retard. I was just thinking tho, it would be awesome if we heard that the lawyers AND the faggit prop they're using for the suit were assassinated. You'd flip your shit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yea, right? I heard on the news that the faggit lovers are suing that poor bastard again and they told him face to face that if they lose this suit, he'll get a call to make another cake celebrating degeneracy so they can sue him again!!!

Its grotesque how they harass that baker.

Leftists just dont believe in leaving people alone and dont want others to also have rights if it's something they dont like.

They should leave him alone and go support a business they like.

Imagine if people were this offended by the use of slave labor instead of trying to turn everyone into state property.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I keep saying, this shit aint gonna change until we start killing each other. Keep buying guns and ammo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This is exactly why I hate fucking libs

this poor man has been going through it for nearly a decade & 4 cases of degenerate scum being allowed to attack him instead of being shoved in meat grinders where they belong

his business has dwindled from 10 full time employees to just him and his daughter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I keep saying, this shit aint gonna change until we start killing each other. Keep buying guns and ammo.

The effort to control and manipulate people and how they view the world isnt going to go the way they want and this bullshit "we just want to make the world a better more accepting place!" isnt anywhere near good enough. Malisciously attacking the liberty of others never made the world a better place.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is exactly why I hate fucking libs

this poor man has been going through it for nearly a decade & 4 cases of degenerate scum being allowed to attack him instead of being shoved in meat grinders where they belong

his business has dwindled from 10 full time employees to just him and his daughter

Sad story. It’s a shame that the previous president couldn’t get up off his fat ass in Feb. 2020. One of the reasons he lost. Keep your masks on