Looney, it's time to address this

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
looney.jpg

What the fuck are you trying to be here besides socially unacceptable?

1. Your face looks like a cigar ash.

2. You robbed some poor old lady of her burlap sweater.

3. Your pointing in the direction of what? A ladyboy with a mustache your going to gum the shit outta?

Looney, let's not fool yourself any longer; you are a faggot.

You once made a thread asking for cock pictures and you lived in it patiently waiting.

Everyone close your eyes and say what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear this;

"well, back in the day we would grab some cans of lemonade infused toilet water and just go around and rape every single male asshole we could find. I miss those days."

Looney? Exactly

Looney dropped that disasterpiece thinking all the men at turd fail would spam his inbox without comprehending his yapper looks like a bowl of regurgitated oatmeal.

Break the facade. You are gay

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just ask him in his PM box if he is down and has 40 bucks for the bus.

You don't gotta pretend like this just to find out if he will let you suck his cock. Just slide up into them DMs and shoot your shot, cowboy.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Hey Looney,

I hate to notice that those pics are from a few years back and that hairline of yours was already starting to flatline.

Does your hair resemble a toilet seat?

Afaf

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You say that with such conviction, like...the fact you live her is like some tiara wearing accomplishment.

Derp derp Dovid

"Live her" lol.

And no, idiot. I said I'm the one who posts here on a regular basis. Not the same as saying I "live her". Don't try to move the goal posts just because you look fucking stupid. You always look fucking stupid.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
"Live her" lol.

And no, idiot. I said I'm the one who posts here on a regular basis. Not the same as saying I "live her". Don't try to move the goal posts just because you look fucking stupid. You always look fucking stupid.
No you

Dovid, you are a moron. And try as you might, you will never break that "Dovid is a moron" cycle.

Your like that movie "groundhog day" it's an endless loop for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No you

Dovid, you are a moron. And try as you might, you will never break that "Dovid is a moron" cycle.

Your like that movie "groundhog day" it's an endless loop for you.

Explain what in my post is a "no yuo", you stupid fucking retard.

Go on.

Fat fucking dumb and.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
That wasn't a "no yuo" you dumb piece of dick cheese.

I making fun of your inability to type....you chode looking fucking tard
Still beat tho.

See, Dummy, nobody gives too shits about you and your propensity to latch onto every one of my posts.

As somebody, you, who openly brags about living here, lemme tell you one thing in this last post before I put your obsessed ass on ignore;

I can take that shit away from you. Easily.

Now BF don't want to ban ppl but I'm more then positive I can convince him that the toxicity revolves around three ppl here and that this place would be better off without those three ppl. Hell, it's common knowledge that if three ppl suddenly went back to their hole in the internet three long standing posters here would come back. That's addition by subtraction.

Now, as promised, this is the last time I respond to your needy ass. Stop acting so thirsty because no offense, your nothing special and anybody who thinks you are has awful low standards. And I say that sincerely.

Just because you are a tard doesn't mean everyone has to respond to a tard.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hope Duhv werds you to death ... AND YOUR BEARD THINGY !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still beat tho.

See, Dummy, nobody gives too shits about you and your propensity to latch onto every one of my posts.

As somebody, you, who openly brags about living here, lemme tell you one thing in this last post before I put your obsessed ass on ignore;

I can take that shit away from you. Easily.

Now BF don't want to ban ppl but I'm more then positive I can convince him that the toxicity revolves around three ppl here and that this place would be better off without those three ppl. Hell, it's common knowledge that if three ppl suddenly went back to their hole in the internet three long standing posters here would come back. That's addition by subtraction.

Now, as promised, this is the last time I respond to your needy ass. Stop acting so thirsty because no offense, your nothing special and anybody who thinks you are has awful low standards. And I say that sincerely.

Just because you are a tard doesn't mean everyone has to respond to a tard.

You are literally whining on a section of a forum that exists for people to rip on other people because you are being shat upon. I figured getting shat upon would help you feel at home, yanno? Since you enjoy wallowing in filth.

Do you think that this bitch ass cry post isn't obviously a pitiful attempt to manipulate me into not ripping on you while still trying to keep your mangled "manhood" in tact?

You really think I'm gonna be like "Omgggg.....people think I'm FOLLOWING him?! I better stop!!"....come the fuck on, retard. Repeating that we fucked 5 years ago and desperately claiming I'm following you is all you ever do.

You are stupid and weak little shit heel.

Are you hoping today is the day I'll suddenly be like "oh no!!! I'm not desirable because this fat stupid and broke dirt bag in Chicago said so!!!

Buddy that ship sailed a long time ago. I pranced my sexy ass upstairs a few hours ago and there two men up there who absolutely admire everything about me. And both are better looking, cleaner, smarter, and more manly than you. They wouldn't hide BEHIND me while I handled a spider or intruder like your sissy squealing ass would.

Go hit up the fat land whale Turdock. Since you think a bloated, pasty face with alcohol induced rosascia and a thinning hair line makes a "piece". You were batting way outta your league and everyone knows jt.

You SHOULD be grateful. Instead of the entitled ass poor sport you were just because you wanted to cling and be a fucking creep and move way too fast and brought massive amounts of bullshit.

Now suck it up and try NOT to start back up with your completely retarded asshurt mewling.

You stupid piece of douche nozzle.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lol... the phrase "stupid piece of douche nozzle" was oddly drink snort worthy.... I would have never thought to conjure up that combo....

...kind of like pineapple on pizza, except an edible treat in flame.

+1 bonus point awarded to Dove.

Now, fight to the death! 2 enter/1 leaves.... (again?)

Freud
- Fair arbiter of the sacred order of the flame....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
there goes DuHv, off to the races LOLOL like fuck what the fuck is wrong with that yappative broad :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like how all biggy has is DuhV :LOL3: hump after hump of approval so the litte fella' doesn't seem so fucking stupid :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Was it you that ran the Kruppenhaler account?

Whom ever it was also ran the Kasper Hauser account on small hall I think.
Kockinhaler was Kaspar.

Kaspar came back for a little bit at CDunces dead forum but i don't recall him ever posting.

That guy did blur the lines tho. He posted pictures of EB's supposed father then my Yahoo email account password was changed to "hellokevin".

Less is more with him

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just took a shit and it was worth more than your site premonition. No one cares about an autistic loser who has a half dozen d.l.s. You are a complete nonevent. You can't even pay your child support, you stink ass.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Save it for someone who might read thru that drivel, pumpkin.

If I wanted to read "tard" Id search thru Biggie and Dovids spam logs, second rater.

Go cry at Fleas forum with the rest of the geriatric has beens like a good little chimp, chump.

(Snaps fingers)