Martini Looney Meltdown

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
LOL dont let this thread be your graveyard you idiot. The system works different in the UK because of the benefit system as a means of support, its not a top down regulated thing in the UK. Its set up and people are filtered by the company running it, in this case these crooks didn't bother and started pushing anyone in there Its not well regulated in the UK.

YES they are not supposed to let any old joe in there thats why i called them CROOKS and reported them to multiple agencies and DROVE them out of business. Stop pretending you know what you are talking about, you are just making me look a cooler dude and you a clueless grasping fool.

We are done here, or you are to be more precise
"Cooler dude"?

You look more and more like a complete lunatic trying to justify yourself and putting yourself above a common felon or nutjob.

Then, and this is the kicker, you admit to having "mental issues" just a few posts later.

So....the truth comes out. You are a fucking nut job who lives off the mercy of the state and taxpayers because you can't keep a roof over your own head so you need the help of others to do it for you. Congrats. Now that we got the truth out the way ....

And this is why you come and go on these forums. You either go from asylum to asylum wearing straight jackets as a fashion statement, or your living from government home to home being passed around like a drunk girl at a frat party and hopefully you can leech off some free wifi here and there so you can make appearances on these forums.

Why are you in halfway houses? Because that's where nutjobs belong so they can be monitored by sane human beings. You are just mad that here you are reaching elderly stage and your probably being looked over by some young adult who could care less about you. So, because of the disconnect, you have delusions of fucking unicorns and post up your stupid spaghetti here.

It's all come full circle. Your fucking nic for how long was Looney and sure as shit there was a fucking meaning behind it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Yeah I can just see the psychiatrists all sitting around in the breakroom laughing at the effects they've created in their mental patients by overdosing them.

You sound like one of those conspiracy theorists.
Looney is a certified moron.

If you believed his story that he somehow was put into a halfway house just because he was homeless I got a bridge to sell you, cheap.

There's no fucking way they place somebody in a halfway house unless they're a felon or a nutjob. Looney admits to beingva nutjob, hence, why he's there.

wizer

Factory Bastard
He got schooled, owned and shut down. Now hes going of on one at every angle in desperation. Just leave him to it, its like waiting for an over sugared 2 year old to drop.
@King Martini out of line. Again. You admitted something painful and very personal, and he jumped all over it like a pig in shit.

He doesn't appear to have boundary issues. He's like a puppy nipping at anyone's legs that he can reach begging for scraps of attention and hoping to get a treat.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
@King Martini out of line. Again. You admitted something painful and very personal, and he jumped all over it like a pig in shit.

He doesn't appear to have boundary issues. He's like a puppy nipping at anyone's legs that he can reach begging for scraps of attention and hoping to get a treat.

What he and breakfart dont seem to get is if it bothered me i wouldn't post it. I really dont give a shit. The forum foot stool can puff his pigeon chest till he snaps his binder for all I care.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
No, you took something another poster shared about themselves, something painful, something that made them vulnerable and you exploited it for your own perverse satisfaction.
If he's that damaged from it he shouldn't have posted it.

Looney is a mental case. He posted his mumblings for sympathy and I pointed out the flaws in his tall tale. Looney is a certified nutjob who's been laughed off of forums and demanded dick pics from male posters.

If you like that sort of thing, to each his own.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Looney is a certified nutjob who's been laughed off of forums and demanded dick pics from male posters.
When you say stuff like this that you clearly are making up to discredit another poster, it's difficult to take anything you say seriously.

And I disagree to your point- if someone wants to share about themselves they don't need to be beat up about it.

Unless you think the entire purpose of these forums is to try to get one over on someone else rather than actually share useful thoughts and ideas.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
When you say stuff like this that you clearly are making up to discredit another poster, it's difficult to take anything you say seriously.

And I disagree to your point- if someone wants to share about themselves they don't need to be beat up about it.

Unless you think the entire purpose of these forums is to try to get one over on someone else rather than actually share useful thoughts and ideas.
And this ^^^ is why you are a stupid moron.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
What's a gal gotta do to get her own pet unicorn at this joint?
Get some mental issues and go homeless, it seems.

Looney and the other nutjob here are having a moment together where they're delusions are intertwining like two ply toilet paper.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some mental issues and go homeless, it seems.

Looney and the other nutjob here are having a moment together where they're delusions are intertwining like two ply toilet paper.

I made a light-hearted comment because I don't know enough about the UK social safety net to speak intelligently about Cookie Monster's situation.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I made a light-hearted comment because I don't know enough about the UK social safety net to speak intelligently about Cookie Monster's situation.
There is no "cookie monster situation"

Looney is mentally unstable and was fighting with his medication in real time and was trying to bring everyone else along for the ride without thinking (which is one of his common traits, btw) that you don't get shafted into a halfway house without having some sort of social withdrawal issue you brought amongst yourself in the first place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no "cookie monster situation"

Looney is mentally unstable and was fighting with his medication in real time and was trying to bring everyone else along for the ride without thinking (which is one of his common traits, btw) that you don't get shafted into a halfway house without having some sort of social withdrawal issue you brought amongst yourself in the first place.

Yeah, but he probably has cookies. You know how us big girls like cookies. I hope they're chocolate chip.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I have failed. You're not having fun. Lily sad.
Looneys a moron.

There's no two ways about it and watching him beg for sympathy on this type of forum with a choose your own adventure story isn't my idea of electric content.

If I really wanted to make his life a living hell I'd bring Jiggy here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looneys a moron.

There's no two ways about it and watching him beg for sympathy on this type of forum with a choose your own adventure story isn't my idea of electric content.

If I really wanted to make his life a living hell I'd bring Jiggy here.

You have a strong opinion. Is it our place to run people off, even if we don't like them? I'm concerned about how that impacts other posters.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You have a strong opinion. Is it our place to run people off, even if we don't like them? I'm concerned about how that impacts other posters.
Why would I run Looney off?

The guy's the proverbial punching bag. He ain't going nowhere and if he actually did its no big loss.