King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone stating what is on his record isn't accusing him. It's just repeating what's on his record.

So you are going to deny that you condoned him calling my job, but you are not going to admit it was wrong.

Because you have weak and fake moral convictions that you adjust according to whoever you currently hate. Which is fine, btw. But you dont have the spine to just admit that and you act all high and mighty over other people and I'm just pointing out why so many others (including myself) just don't buy it or take you seriously.

You made false and/or exaggerated accusations about another person. Don't question my strength and character, you piece of shit.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This is quite possibly the most nasty thread I've read to date. You know, if every active member here smoked pot this forum would be cookin'!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She was helping Dove at the time who was telling her that KM was a stalker. She told me she regrets getting involved.

There was absolutely no reason for her to go into the fine detail of home ownership of Poofer's family records and shit like that in this thread.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I believe it was her attempt to clarify the nonsense that Dove spews. If anyone has the right to complain it's @King Martini.

I think you are being biased here. @Murdy could have left out the finer details of Poofer's family's information.

Now I know that Poofer's grandfather was in hospice. Why was that necessary to share with everyone?

That is Personal Information and it is nobody's business.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you are being biased here. @Murdy could have left out the finer details of Poofer's family's information.

Now I know that Poofer's grandfather was in hospice. Why was that necessary to share with everyone?

That is Personal Information and it is nobody's business.

I just know what her intent was. At least she isn't falsely accusing someone of being a child molester/abuser.

Now you may not like the way any of is packaged, fair enough. But no one is falsely accused of anything. Again, the genesis of that whole background check debacle is...Dove.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I just know what her intent was. At least she isn't falsely accusing someone of being a child molester/abuser.

Now you may not like the way any of is packaged, fair enough. But no one is falsely accused of anything. Again, the genesis of that whole background check debacle is...Dove.

I am not interested in talking about their drama.

I am commenting on exactly what flea pointed out:

Why the hell is Poofer’s tax records and grandpa being mentioned?? Wtf is wrong with some of you

The only person mentioning that kind of information is Poofer himself. At that point, people can confirm if they have something to add without providing more detail. But it is not the right of anyone but Poofer to mention that information.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As for the assertion that I’ve PI dropped on KM…

I’ve merely provided a rebuttal to Dove’s accusations against him.