King Martini and TBSG

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Here as in @ BF or within the forum community?

You made your forum?!? That’s pretty fruckin cool if you did. Very girly IT power.

I’m going 17+ years within this forum community.
here as in how long my forum was recently public
there is no fuckin' community, but i've been on forums since internet (1998?)
i dig software and source code, once in a while i even learn something from you fuckheads ;)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, he shouldn't record vocaroos with that Mickey Mouse voice though...

Should anyone record vacaroos?

I’m always afraid to open them because who dafuq knows what’s gonna happen and I like to read online hiding in the dark like a normal frickin person.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Should anyone record vacaroos?

I’m always afraid to open them because who dafuq knows what’s gonna happen and I like to read online hiding in the dark like a normal frickin person.

I swear to Haysoos I won't listen to vocaroos without headphones on...

eta: Though lately, I've quit listening to most. I don't want some people voices with their stupid fucking thoughts in my head.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
57ccf0b67ee3318b989c4b756e8275011bb06ee7.jpeg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I might just have to do one, then. I need to get my hands on a decent mic, though.

I tried once and it sounded like my voice was coming from somewhere deep inside an overgrown culvert.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure, he shouldn't record vocaroos with that Mickey Mouse voice though...

KM's pod-cats were the only ones the staff found worthy of remixing...most of these other community members sound like car mechanics or hot dog cart vendors...though SSS sounds a bit like a young Jack Nicholson.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
KM's pod-cats were the only ones the staff found worthy of remixing...most of these other community members sound like car mechanics or hot dog cart vendors...though SSS sounds a bit like a young Jack Nicholson.