King Martini and TBSG

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
No, I am not going to the fucking mental ward for the socially awkward such as TBSG.

That shit hole had the fucking keys to the Lamborghini handed to them and crashed that shit into the nearest line of portapotties it could find.

Slowly for you fucktards- you idiots are worthless to the health of a message board. Those of you who were once relevant back in the day....arent any more and are nothing but bandwidth stealing babblers with less air in the tire if you know what I mean. One trick ponies who should have been put to pasture a long time ago.

So moving forward- keep my name out your mouths. I would much rather post a message board up from the ashes of getting rid of the toxic circle jerk who think spam and regurgitated drivel equal traffic. Flynn...fucking Flynn of all ppl, did more for your dying forum then the rest of the "12 hidden members always online to make the place look busy but the sad fact you can see the statistics says otherwise" crowd who have a history of fucking up forums and will no doubt fuck a forum up that's been dead since I logged out what, four years ago?

You fuckwads need me to move the needle and after going there for the first time since that shit hole was created all I saw was a knock off SG still trying to relive that dead forums glory days when yours truly ran it. There is not one fucking person there that can create content worth replying to.

So save your fucking bullshit. Better yet be thankful i would much rather stream then try and build a forum because unlike you mentally challenged morons who needed a retard card from Flynn to keep dust from forming on your home screen i can create content that would drive ppl here in seconds.

Derp derp derp

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
KM has to be one of the last of the best…

TBSG? Tan brunet saggy girls?

Sounds like a lot of testosterone at that weenie roast.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
How long did his "recent" forum last? Was it 3 weeks?
I wouldn't know - If he was actually anybody I would have heard of him before recently.

Reminds me of that old Sam Malone line

"A lot of people don't know this but I'm quite famous, you know."
Well - I don't know, and neither does anyone else outside a tiny bubble of imaginary fans.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My last forum lasted 10 months.

I would rather give myself paper cuts on my eyeballs than go through THAT again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My last forum lasted 10 months.

I would rather give myself paper cuts on my eyeballs than go through THAT again.

At some time people are going to keep the jackassery to meltdown and learn to be adults on the rest of the forum or these type of forums will die out permanently.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m of the gabby girly bunch :GiggleBitch:

I think there's room for a little bit of everything and we, as members, should simply avoid those things we don't like. There are a few subs here that I don't care for, therefore I don't frequent them.

I'm of the opinion that coming to a forum and telling people how and what to post is also a buzz and forum killer strategy.
In my opinion, that's what Caskur does. She wants to be forum kop. It's for the birds.

If flaming is so great, why can't flamers be successful at a flaming forum of their own? Fair question I think.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I think there's room for a little bit of everything and we, as members, should simply avoid those things we don't like. There are a few subs here that I don't care for, therefore I don't frequent them.

I'm of the opinion that coming to a forum and telling people how and what to post is also a buzz and forum killer strategy.
In my opinion, that's what Caskur does. She wants to be forum kop. It's for the birds.

If flaming is so great, why can't flamers be successful at a flaming forum of their own? Fair question I think.
How about a hidden Girl-Talk and Flametard sub where all who opt in are confined?
We could call it the Girl-Talk and Flametard Sub for Juvenile Delinquents and the Intellectually and Emotionally Challenged....or something to the effect.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

This is a question with a built-in answer. Flaming (as this non-flamer understands the term) is predicated on the utter destruction of a target in the most entertaining way possible. Put a bunch of such flamers in a small room and watch as they all begin to shoot at each other point blank in the chest and, inevitably, all you're left with is a lot of blood and corpses on the floor boards and, some time later, a survivor of the massacre pulling on a corncob pipe while rocking his bony ass in a chair on the porch, reminiscing about the now net-dead desperados, how their spurs and buckles shone in the lamplight just before the first trigger got pulled.

A "community" of flamers is a non-sensical concept. This is an ego-driven solo game. Ol' Swiftie over there has been chewing on the same corny cob pipe ever since he got gut shot at the Brawl Hall saloon over spilled whiskey and lost a big toe in the Great Stomping Groundz Stampede of Twenty-Nineteen.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a question with a built-in answer. Flaming (as this non-flamer understands the term) is predicated on the utter destruction of a target in the most entertaining way possible. Put a bunch of such flamers in a small room and watch as they all begin to shoot at each other point blank in the chest and, inevitably, all you're left with is a lot of blood and corpses on the floor boards and, some time later, a survivor of the massacre pulling on a corncob pipe while rocking his bony ass in a chair on the porch, reminiscing about the now net-dead desperados, how their spurs and buckles shone in the lamplight just before the first trigger got pulled.

A "community" of flamers is a non-sensical concept. This is an ego-driven solo game. Ol' Swiftie over there has been chewing on the same corny cob pipe ever since he got gut shot at the Brawl Hall saloon over spilled whiskey and lost a big toe in the Great Stomping Groundz Stampede of Twenty-Nineteen.

I agree, they are zombies and just don't realize they're dead. I find that the most succinct way of expressing it.

What's the payoff for what happened here a couple of weeks ago? Delusions of grandeur and a place where they're really not welcome any longer.

Pretty much a Charlie Sheen hackjob...

1f8P4Vf.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There are three certainties in this life: death, taxes, and King Martini "You Plebs Don't Deserve My GOAT Contributions" posts.

eta: I say this with tongue firmly planted in cheek. I quite like Special K. I just know he can do better, though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

All excellent points.

The people who only come around to fight, criticize and spread negativity I can do without as much as the assholes who gang stroll w/shit antics.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All excellent points.

The people who only come around to fight, criticize and spread negativity I can do without as much as the assholes who gang stroll w/shit antics.

They're all boring. I don't know what the think they're winning. It.Does.Not.Compute

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
11 years here. also, i made it myself.

Here as in @ BF or within the forum community?

You made your forum?!? That’s pretty fruckin cool if you did. Very girly IT power.

I’m going 17+ years within this forum community.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are three certainties in this life: death, taxes, and King Martini "You Plebs Don't Deserve My GOAT Contributions" posts.

eta: I say this with tongue firmly planted in cheek. I quite like Special K. I just know he can do better, though.

I actually like him too. Coming in here like he's never ever played dirty was bullshit though. Minnie please...