R.I.P. King Martini aka The Ruler aka The Poofer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ive driven the rich and famous

Ive seen their cars in their driveways

And they all have Europium imports in their driveways

I'm sure that's true. To the wealthy, foreign models are considered luxury and status.

If I had money to burn, I'd buy a pick up truck much like this one.

Chevrolet-Advance-Design.jpg

Rumbling down the road, loaded up with my compost, plants and mulch...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is my 'Vette. I am actually behind the wheel, but I edited out my face. Too many people might recognize me.

That is my Camaro too. I just took that picture yesterday. That is the car in the famous "Muscle Boy in a Muscle Car" picture.

I think this is that picture from way back in 2005:

WUlcga9.jpg

I called it "Muscle Boy in a Muscle Car" because my pug's (who is in the driver's seat) nickname was "Muscle Boy" because he was such a macho doggie when he walked.
Are you selling your home?

Pugs and French bulldogs both have that muscular ugly cute thing going for them.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@The Prowler doesnt seem to comprehend that the wealthy arent impressed with ultra fast cars unless they are like ferraris, porsches or lamborghinis. Prowler s brain is still in high school trying to impress that 18 year old floosie with a depreciating vehicle. And a camaro doesn’t make the grade in more sophisticated locales like Vancouver or California.

As you point out style is an important consideration. A person cant substantially exceed the speed limit on city roads without being impounded anyways. Its a waste of horsepower unless Prowler plans to spend his spare time on a racetrack

Wait!!!

You mean the wealthy will not be impressed by my car!?!?!?!?!?!

What will I ever do now!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

You are pathetic, Senile @Joe.

I think you both should concede that this is a ridiculous argument. We all don't like the same things, and neither one of you is "wrong" or "right" for your likes/dislikes.

I am not arguing with that idiot. I am pointing out his mistakes, correcting them when I want, and generally mocking him for being such a fuckin' loser.

I mean, he is fixated on money. Money money money.

Which, like you say, it might just be one of his "likes".

But here is the thing: That fucktard Senile @Joe does not seem to have much money at all. For all his talk, his worries, his fixation, you would think they guy would be wealthy.

But he talks and talks about spending a couple of thousand dollars like it is a fortune.

That, and he is a filthy liar. Like I mean, it is pathological.

Oh yeah, plus he is a creepy fucker. Some of the creepy shit he says about women had me thinking about alerting the authorities.

Oh yeah, then there is his inability to listen to other people. I swear, he would get slapped in the back of the head several times a day by people saying "Learn to listen you fuckin' retard!" if he ever actually mingled with people in person.

Oh yeah, then there is his incredible stupidity.

And he smells like moldy bread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait!!!

I am not arguing with that idiot. I am pointing out his mistakes, correcting them when I want, and generally mocking him for being such a fuckin' loser.

But here is the thing: That fucktard Senile @Joe does not seem to have much money at all. For all his talk, his worries, his fixation, you would think they guy would be wealthy.

But he talks and talks about spending a couple of thousand dollars like it is a fortune.

Oh yeah, plus he is a creepy fucker. Some of the creepy shit he says about women had me thinking about alerting the authorities.

Oh yeah, then there is his inability to listen to other people. I swear, he would get slapped in the back of the head several times a day by people saying "Learn to listen you fuckin' retard!" if he ever actually mingled with people in person.

I'm gloriously happy that I can't smell any posters through my laptop. It's a blessing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait!!!

Now i sense with the large type and swearing that you are getting angry again @The Prowler

Cripes take one of those bats yiu purchased and beat a boulder with it. Yer not exactly major league material anyway and I don’t imagine the scouts are beating a path to yer door.

Do ya a world of good & let yer frustrations out Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Now i sense with the large type and swearing that you are getting angry again @The Prowler

When you sense something, Senile @Joe, you need to remember that you are a complete fuckwit who lacks any sense at all.

Cripes take one of those bats yiu purchased and beat a boulder with it. Yer not exactly major league material anyway and I don’t imagine the scouts are beating a path to yer foir.

Case in point: Obviously I know that I will never play MLB baseball, Senile @Joe.

You just have to be so out-of-touch with the real world to even consider that as some kind of burn.

Do ya a world of good & let yer frustrations out Prowler.

Hey @Lily, here is a video of me taking my bro-in-law for a spin in my C8 Corvette. For some reason this video really upsets Senile @Joe. Let me know if you can figure out why....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Now that I'm very aware of my aging, a smaller home and downsizing is starting to make more sense to me.

I remember why I posted that video now...that was with the roof off...I was pleasantly surprised how relatively quiet the cabin is with the roof off and the windows down. My Z28 is way way louder when I have the roof off and the windows down.

Yeah, my wife and I are planning to downsize at some point. We have looked at a bunch of options. There are these gated adult communities that are kinda nice. Detached houses with regular yards, etc...but there are some buildings with pools, games rooms, woodworking workshops, etc.. We would like a bungalow with about 1500-1800 square feet on the main floor (with a basement where we could have about 1000-1400 square feet of living space).

But we are good for now. Even though our house is pretty big, it does not take much effort to maintain everything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That sex offending piece of dog shit only wishes he was dead because people learned about both his prison time and why he served in prison. What did you do to that little girl, Martini?! @King Martini

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never seen anything like it.

Not even @King Martini having a hissy fit earlier today over a couple of moved posts holds a candle to @Oerdin's sudden and unexpected epic meltdown.
Yeah.. no shit... Oerdin is normally pretty mild.... lol. I'm beginning to think it is he that has an evil brother driving HIS account tonight lulz

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay. Oerdin/Farmer. Goodbye. You can talk to BF about posting in this thread again. Your posting privileges have been revoked.
Yet here I am you wannabe panel abusing mongoloid. Gee, it is almost like your ability to panel abuse has been as clipped as your troon nutsack. LOL!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never seen anything like it.

Not even @King Martini having a hissy fit earlier today over a couple of moved posts holds a candle to @Oerdin's sudden and unexpected epic meltdown.
Oh, please, I simply pointed out Scrotini 's criminal record. I can understand why the man shit his pants and ran, criminals like him often do, but I only did honorable things.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Oh, please, I simply pointed out Scrotini 's criminal record. I can understand why the man shit his pants and ran, criminals like him often do, but I only did honorable things.
@King Martini left because a few of his posts were moved and he went into anaphalaxic shock.

@Flynn probably had real life things to do, he's here now and appears to be unfazed at what you wrote.

Their departure had absolutely nothing to do with anything you posted.

You oughta consider that what you ARE posting is not true, and going forward you really need to think twice about believing something that somebody told you on the internet and spreading it further, which only perpetuates the falsehoods.

This is how people get duped and scammed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just yesterday scrotini said he would not leave. He was spam posting with the best of them, something he will never be, and then he suddenly ran away. I wonder why?

wizer

Factory Bastard
Just yesterday scrotini said he would not leave. He was spam posting with the best of them, something he will never be, and then he suddenly ran away. I wonder why?
Read his last few posts prior to his departure.

I know, you're wondering why you didn't think of this yourself.

Not a problem, I know you've got other things on your mind.