R.I.P. King Martini aka The Ruler aka The Poofer.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sadly, it has come to my attention that Kevin aka Poofer has passed away. Details are sketchy at the moment but it seems, from what I've been told by his wife, is that he's succumbed to a rather horrible case of colon cancer.

It was like that scene in Green Mile, where Tom Hanks is whimpering when he was pissing in the yard...only the other end. Then, it was like that scene in Straight outta Compton when the doctor told eazy E the news he had aids. Poor Poofer knew only then he was never leaving the hospital.

I say unto you all, life is not a video game. You just don't respawn after you take too many shots to the chest.

Let us all grab a cold can of Bud Light and toast one of the greatest ever. He's building Fortnite castles in the sky.

RIP

Flynn

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lately precious little of anything you post makes any logical sense, Flynn.

Just sayin'.

Hmmmmm....interesting, yet you still reply. What's that say about you? Yet, we both know the truth of the matter. Here you are defending cw. Like I didn't know what this what about.

Hilarious. I guess you old weak fuckers need to flock together.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hmmmmm....interesting, yet you still reply. What's that say about you?

That I'm a little bored and haven't tormented you in a while.
I like to spread the love, ya know.

Here you are defending cw.

LoL
There aren't many people less in need of defending than CeeDub, as I'm sure you're well aware.

And let's keep it crystal clear: you're the one who keeps tangentially bringing her up in conversations that had nothing to do with her. There's a word for that sort of behavior... now what is it... hmm. I'm sure I'll think of it eventually.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That I'm a little bored and haven't tormented you in a while.
I like to spread the love, ya know.

LoL
There aren't many people less in need of defending than CeeDub, as I'm sure you're well aware.

And let's keep it crystal clear: you're the one who keeps tangentially bringing her up in conversations that had nothing to do with her. There's a word for that sort of behavior... now what is it... hmm. I'm sure I'll think of it eventually.

Seriously? I like how your blinders omit all the times she's belly crawled into a conversation and tried getting my attention.

Just you claiming she doesn't need protection is a testament to saying just the opposite.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Seriously? I like how your blinders omit all the times she's belly crawled into a conversation and tried getting my attention.

That's what's referred to as a "non sequitur".
It's got nothing at all to do with what we were discussing.

Just you claiming she doesn't need protection is a testament to saying just the opposite.

Is it so wrong that when I read that I "heard" it in PeeWee Herman's voice?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, it has come to my attention that Kevin aka Poofer has passed away. Details are sketchy at the moment but it seems, from what I've been told by his wife, is that he's succumbed to a rather horrible case of colon cancer.

It was like that scene in Green Mile, where Tom Hanks is whimpering when he was pissing in the yard...only the other end. Then, it was like that scene in Straight outta Compton when the doctor told eazy E the news he had aids. Poor Poofer knew only then he was never leaving the hospital.

I say unto you all, life is not a video game. You just don't respawn after you take too many shots to the chest.

Let us all grab a cold can of Bud Light and toast one of the greatest ever. He's building Fortnite castles in the sky.

RIP

Flynn
For real?

This not made up?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, I think I have to take a Flynn. I guess it isn't weird that such a piece of shit is so widely nonsense a piece of shit. Yet everyone here knows he is a piece of shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of KM who is an abusive asshole. WTF is up with this whore? Something is up with this.

BTW KM and his brothers are shit stains. I mean true Flynn's.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi, everyone!

Thank you for ALL the attention. You all validate my claims that I am the most popular poster here.

Shall I make a speech?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey cw? Oh? No more talk about my modding skillz?

I heard that you got booted out as a mod from TBC because you edited someone's post.

Is that true?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hi, everyone!

Thank you for ALL the attention. You all validate my claims that I am the most popular poster here.

Shall I make a speech?

We'd prefer that you'd reach up, grasp the lever, and flush yourself....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finally got your electric turned back on, huh?

knowz how it is

gotta notice from the utilities people ta pay up or else they threatened to disconnect

$50 re-connectino fee when this happens, eh?