King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak I'm far MORE likely to openly post his criminal record and the screen shot of the picture of the underage girl than to ever apologize for shit about this. I haven't lied a out a single thing and you can fuck right off with that.

You need to take several seats. This doesn't even involve you and you are eyeball deep into it having mood swings.

And if I DID post it you would STILL make excuses and defend him because you have deranged emotional problems you like to project onto others.

If you are so deeply disturbed by what Oedrin posted you need to take that shit up with him and get this idiotic nonsense that I made him post whatever he posted out of your numb skull.

YOU are a drama addict.

Blame me for whatever you want. This is YOUR shit that YOU did.

Own it, whacko.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You posted your man fingered you so hard you had to get out the wet vac but you won't say you got a job cause it's no ones business...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's correct. And?

Why would I discuss my job on a venue where you unhinged retards are okay with calling peoples jobs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You post shit.

Look what I have to work with. You get back what you put out.

You should take a break. Touch grass. Realize some asshole in Chicago's criminal history really isn't as earth shattering and important as you are making it. That an adult (who has spent the day mostly doing things that do not involve the internet) doesn't control another adult who lives on the other side of the country, and the forum WILL survive whatever trauma this is inflicting.

You won't. But you should.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look what I have to work with. You get back what you put out.

You should take a break. Touch grass. Realize some asshole in Chicago's criminal history really isn't as earth shattering and important as you are making it. That an adult (who has spent the day mostly doing things that do not involve the internet) doesn't control another adult who lives on the other side of the country, and the forum WILL survive whatever trauma this is inflicting.

You won't. But you should.

Yeah, let's take the focus of you huh? Convenient!

I already went out today early, then again around lunch time.

Are you telling me what I should be doing with my time?

Would you like me to tell you what I think you should be doing with yours?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whether I have a job or not I'm not going to post about it. It's just no one's business if I work or not.

Scrolling for 20 minutes a few times a day is fine.

I don't want you to miss the point. You know how fast the last decade went, the decade in front of you will go faster. You need to look where you want to be in 10 years time. That is what I mean by looking after yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I've been up since about 5am. I got some coffee and me and "Shrek" took Eddie for a walk. Then we sat and he reads news and I read whatever.

Then we cooked breakfast togther and went out to Nino Salvagios(grocery store). Planned meals for the week. Ordered his brothers bday gift. Then I did some yoga on the porch.

Went to fill a script for my daughter. Helped her dye her hair. I can't go for runs until my butt cheek heals. I took a short nap. Enjoying the peace now that my mother has finally left. And I am GLADY handing over the reigns to whoever the state appoints to manage her.

I did some cleaning and organizing.

Now I'm sitting on the porch enjoying the weather, having tea and posting here. It's been a pretty chill day. Squish will be home at 9pm....she's with her grandpa and his wife for the day doing birthday stuff since today is his birthday. Yesterday was her birthday and we did her specail dinner and her cake and gifts and stuff.

I've been fighting infection so lucky you guys I've been on a bit more because I'm resting.

What did you people do today? Eh? I mean besides freak out on BF. Anyone take a walk? Get out of the house? Drink some water? Take a nap? Cuddle with loved ones?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't want you to miss the point. You know how fast the last decade went, the decade in front of you will go faster. You need to look where you want to be in 10 years time. That is what I mean by looking after yourself.

I got that Cascur.

Just because I don't post about any sort of work or anything I'm doing doesn't mean I'm not doing any of it. It just means I do not feel comfortable posting about it on the forum.

If you haven't noticed, I have some people who are not big Dovey fans around who feel that anything goes if it's against me. Js.

Not complaining at all....I'm used to it....just not willing to provide certain kinds of info.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got that Cascur.

Just because I don't post about any sort of work or anything I'm doing doesn't mean I'm not doing any of it. It just means I do not feel comfortable posting about it on the forum.

If you haven't noticed, I have some people who are not big Dovey fans around who feel that anything goes if it's against me. Js.

Not complaining at all....I'm used to it....just not willing to provide certain kinds of info.

But you'll talk about your orgasms.

How edifying.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I went to church and prayed for ya’ll souls.

In laws took us out for a second bday lunch. Only that place made me nauseous. The Ozempic makes me constipated so use your imagination.

Now I’m at work bored with nothing to do til 11pm.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, let's take the focus of you huh? Convenient!

I already went out today early, then again around lunch time.

Are you telling me what I should be doing with my time?

Would you like me to tell you what I think you should be doing with yours?

Nope. I don't really care what you do with your time.

I just noticed you have been down here everytime I've scrolled responding to most everything and getting shittier by the post and I do not think that's healthy.

Do whatever the fuck you want. I can observe that and point it out but you free to ignore it. Despite how deeply impacted you guys are by MY posts and words....I'm really not that important and it makes me uncomfortable when you force all this power on me.

I'm just some dumb bitch in MI shit posting on an obscure forum who is currently fighting off ass cheek mrsa from a spider bite. You don't HAVE to be so emotionally invested in MY posts or opinions.

Js.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't mind telling anyone what to do with their time.... I crack a great whip.. I was brought up on cowboy and itchybum movies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to church and prayed for ya’ll souls.

In laws took us out for a second bday lunch. Only that place made me nauseous. The Ozempic makes me constipated so use your imagination.

Now I’m at work bored with nothing to do til 11pm.

I went out yesterday, had lunch with my honey, then went to see my friends...we put our feet in the pool while we chatted for a few hours.

Then we went shopping at Costco.

Today I ran some errands early in the morning and then later after lunch. I've been chilling. I have all day every day to clean up and do chores. I am blessed to be retired.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But you'll talk about your orgasms.

How edifying.

Yes.

If you fail to understand why someone would be okay with shit posting sex stuff to rile their "fan base" and at the same time NOT wanting to discuss their job or goals on a venue where some of the posters are perfectly fine with making contact with peoples employers and such....I can't help you.

I would think the reasons are obvious.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. I don't really care what you do with your time.

I just noticed you have been down here everytime I've scrolled responding to most everything and getting shittier by the post and I do not think that's healthy.

Do whatever the fuck you want. I can observe that and point it out but you free to ignore it. Despite how deeply impacted you guys are by MY posts and words....I'm really not that important and it makes me uncomfortable when you force all this power on me.

I'm just some dumb bitch in MI shit posting on an obscure forum who is currently fighting off ass cheek mrsa from a spider bite. You don't HAVE to be so emotionally invested in MY posts or opinions.

Js.

I'm not emotionally invested, not really beyond feeling vindicated. You are proving everything I've been saying about you.
I will enjoy it and you can do anything to stop me.

But keep bitching at me, see how that motivates me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.

If you fail to understand why someone would be okay with shit posting sex stuff to rile their "fan base" and at the same time NOT wanting to discuss their job or goals on a venue where some of the posters are perfectly fine with making contact with peoples employers and such....I can't help you.

I would think the reasons are obvious.

You've posted about your supposed jobs before.

And all your skillz...though that's laughable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't mind telling anyone what to do with their time.... I crack a great whip.. I was brought up on cowboy and itchybum movies.

I actually did more yard work earlier today and forgot to include that.

I found a huge paper wasp nest and all thr fuckers were dead because the yard was just sprayed. It was pretty gross. I hate wasps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not emotionally invested, not really beyond feeling vindicated. You are proving everything I've been saying about you.
I will enjoy it and you can do anything to stop me.

But keep bitching at me, see how that motivates me.

Okay so you're drunk. Or you are now just pretending I'm saying things I'm not saying because you gotta turn every thing into a fight or drama.

I don't believe at all that you are not emotionally invested. You've been hanging out spewing anger and hate pretty consistently and you just get more unreasonable and shitty. You are pretty gut hooked on the fighting and drama and it's not for amusement.

But as I very clearly said....do whatever you want. I don't give a fuck. I just think there are better ways to spend your time than sitting a forum defending a scum bag you don't even know because someone posted about his documented, public criminal history and getting yourself all worked up and pissed off.

Yes everyone knows Oak hates Dovey. It's okay. Take a breather!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got that Cascur.

You shouldn't be wasting one nano second on KM. Not one. You should not be PMing anyone about him. Always think how you can make your life better for youselff and family. Writing about him is not making your life better.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You've posted about your supposed jobs before.

And all your skillz...though that's laughable.

Yes. And someone called my job and people like YOU are okay with shit like that. Hence why I won't be discussing anything like that here again. That's what I said 3 times now.

Almost there, Oak. You are SO CLOSE to the point.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay so you're drunk. Or you are now just pretending I'm saying things I'm not saying because you gotta turn every thing into a fight or drama.

I don't believe at all that you are not emotionally invested. You've been hanging out spewing anger and hate pretty consistently and you just get more unreasonable and shitty. You are pretty gut hooked on the fighting and drama and it's not for amusement.

But as I very clearly said....do whatever you want. I don't give a fuck. I just think there are better ways to spend your time than sitting a forum defending a scum bag you don't even know because someone posted about his documented, public criminal history and getting yourself all worked up and pissed off.

Yes everyone knows Oak hates Dovey. It's okay. Take a breather!

I don't care what you believe.

I am not a drunk, run that troll on someone else. I am basically a teetotaler.