King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And what did I do? Be clear. Because I never said Poofer went to prison for a sex crime.

I have been saying the SAME THING for YEARS and you people just decided to freak out over it.

You have also called him a rapist

You have called Murdy a rapist and unless she went to your house and pulled the bar out of the closet and shoved it in one hole and out the other, she did no such thing.

You have also said she raped Biggie...sure she stayed in his home several days "raping" him, credible stuff.

So, is everyone that ever had sex with you been "rapists"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I did?

Where? Show me.

it will take a while

you use the word so much you almost render it meaningless

but I'll get back to you

I was wrong about how long it would take, it was quick:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have also called him a rapist

You have called Murdy a rapist and unless she went to your house and pulled the bar out of the closet and shoved it in one hole and out the other, she did no such thing.

You have also said she raped Biggie...sure she stayed in his home several days "raping" him, credible stuff.

So, is everyone that ever had sex with you been "rapists"?

SHOW me where I called Poofer a rapist?

And yes when you show up to a man's house and pressure him into sex that's rapey....remember her accusing me of allowing my minor daughter to troll grown men for dick pictures and how you thought that was funny and got pissed when I showed the actual convo?

You are such a hypocrite. You think people you like should be able to say anything and people you don't like have to follow all these bullshit "rules" you have. So Murd can accuse people of bullshit but I can't call what she did rape? Ask Biggie how HE feels about what she did and how she spent years discussing it on the open forum without his consent and talking a out his body, right?

But you like Murd so it's cool.

I never once said Murd raped ME. I DID say it was gross how she ran to the forum to discuss it though.

Let's see where I said that Murd raped me. I've never said that. She didn't pressure me or any of that. It was completely consensual encounter. I've never said otherwise.

YOU are an ass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
SHOW me where I called Poofer a rapist?

And yes when you show up to a man's house and pressure him into sex that's rapey....remember her accusing me of allowing my minor daughter to troll grown men for dick pictures and how you thought that was funny and got pissed when I showed the actual convo?

You are such a hypocrite. You think people you like should be able to say anything and people you don't like have to follow all these bullshit "rules" you have. So Murd can accuse people of bullshit but I can't call what she did rape? Ask Biggie how HE feels about what she did and how she spent years discussing it on the open forum without his consent and talking a out his body, right?

But you like Murd so it's cool.

I never once said Murd raped ME. I DID say it was gross how she ran to the forum to discuss it though.

Let's see where I said that Murd raped me. I've never said that. She didn't pressure me or any of that. It was completely consensual encounter. I've never said otherwise.

YOU are an ass.

It's in post just above yours. The proof that is.

Keep changing your stories and talking smack, you dumb asshole. Any credibility you had is surely circling the drain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Keep changing your stories and talking smack, you dumb asshole. Any credibility you had is surely circling the drain.

I haven't changed a single thing I've said in 5 years lol.

There are multiple posts of me saying the SAME THING. For YEARS.

Have you been glued here all day having a fit about this?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I have said over and over that he was convicted of MISCONDUCT with a minor. And he was. And he knows he was.

Misconduct that has zero to do with sex or anything sexual. Oerdin said that you said it was sexual assault of a minor.

I love you but I will tell you when you are wrong. This is wrong.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
it will take a while

you use the word so much you almost render it meaningless

but I'll get back to you

I was wrong about how long it would take, it was quick:

Okay so you just don't understand what i was saying. I wasn't calling Poofer a rapist.

I said you were so full of hate that you would side with a full blown rapist and child abuser. I also said you would side with Caligula.

Funny how you leave out the multiple posts of me repeating that Poofer was convicted of MISCONDUCT with a minor (NOT rape) and chose to misread my point entirely so you could have something else to wail about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't changed a single thing I've said in 5 years lol.

There are multiple posts of me saying the SAME THING. For YEARS.

Have you been glued here all day having a fit about this?

Only I haven't been here all day.

I just know a liar when I see one. You intended on sending out a message that he molested a girl. Everyone knows it. They've all seen it.

Now you're cleaning up the diarrhea that is running down your legs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Misconduct that has zero to do with sex or anything sexual. Oerdin said that you said it was sexual assault of a minor.

I love you but I will tell you when you are wrong. This is wrong.

Okay?

So Oedrin posts something that makes ME wrong?

How does that make any sense? Am I controlling him somehow? As I said over and over....I said Poofer was convicted of misconduct with a minor and sent me a picture of an underage girl who "won a date with Martini". I have nothing to do with what someone else who is not me says on a forum.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove reminds me of Squeaky Fromme...something aint right about her behavior, I have showed all these posts to multiple real life psychiatrist and they agreed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove reminds me of Squeaky Fromme...something aint right about her behavior, I have showed all these posts to multiple real life psychiatrist and they agreed.

She's really gone off the rails the last day or so. Shrek has apparently cut her off, no more orange juice and iced cream.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Well I have to be careful because I have caught auto correct spell were, we're ... TWICE

It causes some typos and when you add it to your regular typos you can have even more typos than usual.

You have to really proof read before you send off and that is a drag.
We the grammar Nazis are always watching, and we are always waiting.

It's only a matter of time before it happens again.

And then... we HAVE you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only I haven't been here all day.

I just know a liar when I see one. You intended on sending out a message that he molested a girl. Everyone knows it. They've all seen it.

Now you're cleaning up the diarrhea that is running down your legs.

Only every single time I've scrolled today you've been sat here and responding within minutes.

So it sure looks like you have been here all day, Oak. Talking about this same shit.

No one cares what you "see". You have a personal problem with me so shocker you see a "liar". If it's bad and you can attach it to me you will. I'm a shit mom. I'm a skank. I do manner of evil. I scam. SURPRISE I'm a liar. I probably started the kkk and did the holocaust and killed your grandma.

Save it. You would defend Jeffery Dhamer is he showed up here and started insulting me.

All because I didnt let you bully me and control how I post. Ridiculous.

OMG call CNN... Oak has another observation of why I'm horrible!

I've said the same damn thing for years. If you knew a liar when you see one, you would your buddies Poofer and Murd are the biggest liars here but you suck up to them and excuse the shit they do because they insult someone you have an irrational hatred for. It's sad.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude.

I never said Poofer was convicted of a SEX crime. I said misconduct.

And I didn't say my bf wants me to stop posting. I said he hates the topic of Poofer and doesn't get why I bother. So I'm not gonna sit and hound him to look right now when he said he would check later when he sits down to work. He has known I post on forums since the day I started....he thinks it's nonsense but he doesn't care that I do it.

How am I not "looking after myself"?

It's endless drama today on here. Perhaps everyone should touch some grass?

The time you waste here you could have a part tiime job for one...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Okay?

So Oedrin posts something that makes ME wrong?

How does that make any sense? Am I controlling him somehow? As I said over and over....I said Poofer was convicted of misconduct with a minor and sent me a picture of an underage girl who "won a date with Martini". I have nothing to do with what someone else who is not me says on a forum.

He posted that you said Poofer went to prison for sexual assault on a minor. If you told him this, then you are wrong because it’s a lie.

We all get accused of bullshit but this one crosses the line because someone actually believes it enough to do unhinged shit with it. You told him Poofer went to prison for a sec crime with a minor and that is so far from the truth, it’s insane.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's really gone off the rails the last day or so. Shrek has apparently cut her off, no more orange juice and iced cream.

Uh huh.

Everytime I checked in here, all you people are having a collective meltdown because Oedrin posted words that were hurtful.

Perhaps I shouldn't have attempted to clarify where that came from and just let it go considering YOUVE gone so off the damn rails you've now made me responsible for what other adults post.

And you've been sat here all day invested in it. Which is fucking WEIRD, Oak. Why do even CARE?

Send him a fruit basket and a sympathy card and let him know how loved he is lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh huh.

Everytime I checked in here, all you people are having a collective meltdown because Oedrin posted words that were hurtful.

Perhaps I shouldn't have attempted to clarify where that came from and just let it go considering YOUVE gone so off the damn rails you've now made me responsible for what other adults post.

And you've been sat here all day invested in it. Which is fucking WEIRD, Oak. Why do even CARE?

Send him a fruit basket and a sympathy card and let him know how loved he is lol.

I like that you revealed yourself as a liar, an untrustworthy and vindictive individual.

You actually owe KM and everyone an apology.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He posted that you said Poofer went to prison for sexual assault on a minor. If you told him this, then you are wrong because it’s a lie.

We all get accused of bullshit but this one crosses the line because someone actually believes it enough to do unhinged shit with it. You told him Poofer went to prison for a sec crime with a minor and that is so far from the truth, it’s insane.

And I have repeatedly said what I DID say. I didn't say Poofer went to prison for a sex crime.

I said that Poofer was convicted for misconduct with a minor and sentenced to a year in jail and told me it was because he gave a cigarette to a minor in front of a cop. I have my doubts about that story because sentenced to a year in jail for that isn't what normally happens and he lies.

He also sent me a picture of a teenage girl who "won a date with Martini".

The SAME thing I have said openly on the forums before that no one cared about.

I cannot help what someone else decides to post, I am NOT responsible for another person's words or behavior.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whether I have a job or not I'm not going to post about it. It's just no one's business if I work or not.

Scrolling for 20 minutes a few times a day is fine.

You posted your man fingered you so hard you had to get out the wet vac but you won't say you got a job cause it's no ones business...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like that you revealed yourself as a liar, an untrustworthy and vindictive individual.

You actually owe KM and everyone an apology.

Oak I'm far MORE likely to openly post his criminal record and the screen shot of the picture of the underage girl than to ever apologize for shit about this. I haven't lied a out a single thing and you can fuck right off with that.

You need to take several seats. This doesn't even involve you and you are eyeball deep into it having mood swings.

And if I DID post it you would STILL make excuses and defend him because you have deranged emotional problems you like to project onto others.

If you are so deeply disturbed by what Oedrin posted you need to take that shit up with him and get this idiotic nonsense that I made him post whatever he posted out of your numb skull.

YOU are a drama addict.