King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BF has asked me not to be to specific about the crimes you were convicted against a minor or, so I will not name them, but you are a evil piece of shit who deserves to die on the most painful way possible. We are not talking about your multiple evictions because you are a lazy stupid drug addict who cannot hold down a job or even pay your bills on time, you welfare sucking leach. No, we aren't talking about the multiple restraining orders against you for being an abusive piece of shit against both women and children. No, we aren't even talking about the numerous abuse and stalking accusations against you, fucktard!

We are talking about your prison sentence, you fucking psycho, what were you in prison for? Why was it an offensive against a minor, you evil sack of dog shit? Why shouldn't you be killed on sight? I bet your time in prison as a person who harmed a minor wasn't pleasant.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and do try the same old lie again. That you got more than a year in the state pen simply for giving a cigarette to a minor. Sure. I doubt anyone believes your lie, you child sex offender.

I hope you die, bitch, I hope you die screaming in pain.

wizer

Factory Bastard
56xfan.jpg

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is hilarious how Martini's brother Flynn kept bragging about his mod powers Until BF told me he couldn't panel abuse me. Now both of the shit stains have ran away.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a good question. What did you do to that child to go to state prison, Martini?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahh, you had to whine to BF to get you panel abusing powers back. Where would you be without them, rodent?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An old useless nag who is stupid and lies constantly? No, I would rather just shoot you in the head like the lame horse you are. Seriously, fuck yourself cowgirl. Poorly little troon wants to pretend he is a tough guy because he has a panel. We have all been laughing at your retarded ass the entire time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An old useless nag who is stupid and lies constantly? No, I would rather just shoot you in the head like the lame horse you are. Seriously, fuck yourself cowgirl. Poorly little troon wants to pretend he is a tough guy because he has a panel. We have all been laughing at your retarded ass the entire time.

Unhinged much?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your meltdown shows me that you're a trite little bitch...FARMER!

You can't even use what's left of your tiny brain to even follow the simplest of directions. You do know that I own your pathetic and whiny ass, right?

As far as you "shooting" anyone in the head, that's a real sign that I have indeed gotten into your empty head. Also, I will take the appropriate action as a mod each time you post your usual spam and political garbage in the wrong forum. Don't like it? Too fucking bad, there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: X