The offical King Martini statement

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You have all entered into the next great content blockbuster;

The Summer of Poofer pt 2

"The Nutjob Strikes out"

Simulcasting at not only this glorious forum, but the brand new King Martini shrine.

Now, now. I told each and every one of you bumpkins that Dovid was a complete nutjob, and there's some of you simps who chose her side.

Well, looks like I was right the entire time (wink).

I have to admit the outpouring of support thru DM has been overwhelming, so don't be upset if I don't respond to each and every message. But you have to understand, the only way an idiot like Dovid stays relevant in this community, a community where I'm the glue, is by talking about me.

I am the greatest thing that ever happened to that moron, of course she's going to try and clutch that pearl.

You are all living in my shadow. I am, and always will be, the biggest name in this community.

King

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

"The Nutjob Strikes out"

Simulcasting at not only this glorious forum, but the brand new King Martini shrine.

Now, now. I told each and every one of you bumpkins that Dovid was a complete nutjob, and there's some of you simps who chose her side.

I have to admit the outpouring of support thru DM has been overwhelming, so don't be upset if I don't respond to each and every message. But you have to understand, the only way an idiot like Dovid stays relevant in this community, a community where I'm the glue, is by talking about me.

I am the greatest thing that ever happened to that moron, of course she's going to try and clutch that pearl.

You are all living in my shadow. I am, and always will be, the biggest name in this community.

King
DIDNT READ. Too long. LOL!!!
Do you still kiss DICKS?
giphy.gif

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The Nutjob Strikes out"

King
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :LOL3:
:LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Sadly, this whole hit piece was done to drive traffic to that shit hole.

Now that it backfired they're trying to distance themselves from it.

Hey morons, you have the same 5 members and 175 "guests" that just magically stay at 175. Obvious bots are Obvious.

If that shit hole is around by October I'd be shocked.

Haw Haw

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
>Go to see The Expendables on my own
>Grab a greasy ass burrito, box of popped corns and some cupped cola from the snack stand
>Theatre pretty full, don't want to draw attention, sit in first seat I see
>Sat inbetween some hot typical cheerleader type and a mom with her baby
>Eat my burrito during the ads
>An hour into the movie I need to take a colossal dump but don't want to miss the plot
>Pretty sure I can butt clench my way through the last 30 mins
>Suddenly a loud explosion makes me physically jump a bit in my seat and a wet fart of liquid shit pools around the seat of my pants
>Try to act cool but people in my vacinity are sniffing and looking around
>Look to my left and lock eyes with cheerleader girl, a look of desperation and hopelessness in my eyes
>She returns a look of disgust and begins whispering to her friends who also look over at me
>Look to my right, woman with baby lifts it up and smells its diaper, looks confused and then looks over to me and gives me a bewildered stare
>Decide to run out of there as fast as I can
>Get my cape caught in the door of the theatre
>Black attendant comes over saying "you a'ight, man?"
>Sees and smells the shit and goes "Damn nigga"
>Tear the cape out the door and run home crying

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well your highness, you may want to consider seeking professional help. I'm serious.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
>Meet hot girl in nightclub
>Asks me back to her place
>Feel like a fucking win
>Doesn't tell me she lives with her parents
>Dad waiting up for her although she's 22
>Big scary looking fucker orders me to sleep on couch in front room
>Girl and Dad go to bed, leaving me on couch
>I am disappoint
>Suddenly, feel a shit coming
>Don't know where bathroom is
>Don't want to risk wrath of Dad if I walk into wrong room
>Trying to hold but can't
>Take off sock
>Shit in sock
>It's a watery beer-soaked shit
>See upper window is partially open
>Decide that is where I should throw sock
>Spin sock in hand to gain momentum
>Watery shit sprays out netted socks
>whatwasithinking.jpeg
>Beer-shit all over front room
>Swiftly exit the house
>Avoid the nightclub where I met the girl for the next 10 fucking years

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
No nothing like that. I had a girl once that I lived with but she wouldn't let me play video games or watch basketball, so I hit the road.
Damn straight.

Any broad that says I can't play Final Fantasy I'd tell her there's an awfully nice curb in front of the house she can sit on.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Good. Maybe you can give some pointers.
Ok ok ok.

Go to the place where you cash in lottery tickets that are over 500 bucks.

Get one of the tax forms and fill it out for like....80k. You can't say a ridiculously high amount cuz they post those online.

Go to your job break room, fill it out. Your name at least. And just leave it on the table.

Instant pussy.