The Offical Regulators list

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Any attention is good attention. We know she’s a balding fat catfish. The fact that she has to manipulate and crop her pics to hide it shows just how pathetic she is.

I’ll take Lily over this hog anyday. At least Lily didn’t lie and pretend to be something she’s not.
She reminds me of Patrick from Spongebob

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How goes your recruitment for new members here on LGBT sub-reddits, Mr Penis Regulator? :LOL3:

I have to say, it isn't a good idea inviting trannies and the other various assortment of mentally ill freakshows from that shitshow... they're renowned for being unstable, volatile nutjobs.
Its like locking Trump up

any day now

lol

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL, It's like Stubb
Its like locking Trump up

any day now

lol
It's like Stubby losing weight....any decade now! LOL!

triggered.gif

Cal down Stubby.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny Raven. As we all know there’s need to chop Stumpy photos. Hes already there, naturally

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I just want to be the lovable troll.

I strive for the same.

But I have a long, toxic, drawnout history dating back almost 18 years with most of these jackasses. I have no issue with people I’m cool with being cool with them… as long as they stay out of OUR bullshit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It was your hysterical, indoctrinated, pro BLM, leftard nonsense, which initially soured me against you.

I really couldn't care less about yours, or anybody else's, previous romantic internet encounters.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I strive for the same.

But I have a long, toxic, drawnout history dating back almost 18 years with most of these jackasses. I have no issue with people I’m cool with being cool with them… as long as they stay out of OUR bullshit.

YOUR bullshit.

If you were not toxic you wouldn't have a string of toxic relationships. None of us who knew your toxic ass for all these years have toxic relationships.

You are the common denominator here.