The Offical Regulators list

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how these numbskulls try to have it both ways.

They whine and claim i post all the details of my private life on the forums. But yet....they really know shit about my private life. They know very little.

Ive filed divorce more than once through this marriage. I stopped the process to try again to make it work. Ultimately it's not working. There is absolutely nothing "quicky" about this. It's just that I don't blast all my problems and issues I have....contrary to the wishful thinking of forum people.

Also this man im currently living with is not new. Nope. He has been in my life for decades. And I've mentioned him MANY times over the years ...and I would call him my "brother". Before that I used to refer to him as Captain when I mentioned him on TV or CO. I've dated him in the past....I'm actually the first woman he has kissed and I took his virginity. Since he has been my best friend for a very long time I've been leaning on him mentally and emotionally now for the past few HARD years. And vice versa. I have not been this happy in a very long time. I really feel like I'm living im a dream. I didn't see any of this coming and it's the best plot twist ever. Talk all the shit you want.....I am too high on brain chemicals to give a fuck.

Im curious why at 42.....I'd have to pregnant to end a marriage that wasn't working and has has issues for the past ten years? Narcissist struggle with empathy and understanding others I know but this shouldn't be difficult.
Clearly you’re new to this…

I’m giving it 3/1 odds in favor of her being with child.

Plus it gives a rather plausible scenario for the quickie divorce filing.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin does suck cock tho
I thought it was agreed you will not have any sugary snacks within 6 hours of your bedtime?
giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Your entire existence here is a homage to your love of all things big black cock :Crazy:

Here is the original taken in 95 degree weather after 16 miles and I was wearing no makeup, BBC lurver….

uNBLfUu.jpg

Oh shit! Is that you Sergeant Murphy?

iu

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meltdowns open to the public, dog Fucker.

Try again, Fido?
How goes your recruitment for new members here on LGBT sub-reddits, Mr Penis Regulator? :LOL3:

I have to say, it isn't a good idea inviting trannies and the other various assortment of mentally ill freakshows from that shitshow... they're renowned for being unstable, volatile nutjobs.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why is Admin allowed to spam up every decent thread?
Because just like last time, that gender fluid faggot Flynn, is using whatever mod powers it may or may not have, in a biased manner against those it doesn't like, while letting the forum soy sippers, like Aidsman etc, do as they please. Only yesterday it threatened Big with some kind of censorship.

I wouldn't be surprised if Flynn's mod role is just a troll by BF, because he'd have to be off his damn rocker to give that e-trannie any sort of responsibility, given it's track record and how much it has slated the board in the past. Same goes for the penis measurer...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Remember how she was whining that just interacting with us was "disrespecting" her relationhshit?

Now she has her chest sacks ad her avi LOL

Any attention is good attention. We know she’s a balding fat catfish. The fact that she has to manipulate and crop her pics to hide it shows just how pathetic she is.

I’ll take Lily over this hog anyday. At least Lily didn’t lie and pretend to be something she’s not.