rptDCV0.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A

the projection is stunning. You litterally just summed yourself up to a tee

Lolz I-whale

She does that a lot.

At this point I'm convinced that she doesn't even know you or me. We were props on the stage of the Murd show and she's just spewing at her own image. She sees other people as extensions of herself.

Hence why she sees us having different politcal stances as a betrayal. We aren't supposed to be individuals with our own beliefs and values unless they mirror hers.

Remember when she would pick fights with over my spiritual beliefs? How I would TRY to change the subject but she kept right on taking shots at my spiritual beliefs and said it was "concern"? How she would try to get me to change my mind and she would have so much wrong and wouldn't accept any correction or any clarification?

And then here she had the audacity to bring that up and claim that I was the one "pushing" my beliefs and trying to "convert" her. According to her if I even HAVE beliefs she doesn't like I'm pushing them simply by having them. Also my beliefs are clear thar you CANT convert people....God has to do that.

So she's not just ignorant as fuck and incredibly rude and disrespectful to people who think differently.... she really does project all her negative traits onto those she can't control.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You should really stay out of other people’s romantic affairs navy boi…we all know why you can’t have a conventional marriage.

:LOL:
Some people should not share every unfiltered iota of personal info in chatrooms

At least Fatso is smart enough to just make up bullshit to talk about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They put me in a room that made the movie outbreak look tame.

What?

Walid had a cute condo in Pompano Beach. It was small but cute and VERY clean.

I still have a lot of pictures of us there.... so if you think the condo was like a horror movie you are gonna love Narctinis house.

Lying ass cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TLDR, Best of luck on your impending 7th marriage tho.

4th.

And I don't need fake well wishes from a spineless, one sided and disingenuous asshole who hates me because of how i vote.

Insert that into your rectum and try not to moan too loudly.

Peni licker.

This man is gonna marry me whether he wants to or not. I'll knock him, hog tie him and have someone come here and marry us.

He really really wants to though :D

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
4th.

And I don't need fake well wishes from a spineless, one sided and disingenuous asshole who hates me because of how i vote.

Insert that into your rectum and try not to moan too loudly.

Peni licker.
You are too kind, thank you!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Your entire existence here is a homage to your love of all things big black cock :Crazy:

Here is the original taken in 95 degree weather after 16 miles and I was wearing no makeup, BBC lurver….

uNBLfUu.jpg
Did you find a piece of candy in your pocket, tubby?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh great. I thought I felt the collective IQ drop several points.

Here comes Flynt the illiterate. Okay guys....be careful not to use any sarcasm and make no endeavors to be fascisious. Watch your typos.

Unless you want to see the methed up resident dog fucker have a confused shit fit because he can't read at the same level as everyone else.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Some people should not share every unfiltered iota of personal info in chatrooms

That’s a common trend with you leftist lot though. Can’t flame/troll for shit…so let’s go the family debasing route. It takes the complete fun out of the game. It’s cringy as fuck…and then you expect to be taken seriously with your WOKE agenda over in politics?

Get the fuck outta here ya leftist knob_jockey!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That’s a common trend with you leftist lot though. Can’t flame/troll for shit…so let’s go the family debasing route. It takes the complete fun out of the game. It’s cringy as fuck…and then you expect to be taken seriously with your WOKE agenda over in politics?

Get the fuck outta ya leftist knob_jockey!
So how much in real money(ie, American Green Backs) did Stubby pay you for your dick pics?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your entire existence here is a homage to your love of all things big black cock :Crazy:

Here is the original taken in 95 degree weather after 16 miles and I was wearing no makeup, BBC lurver….

uNBLfUu.jpg

LOL that's FILTERED.

Dude that's more embarrassing than just owning the bad picture.

I posted bad pictures of myself and encouraged people to have fun with it.

You and Scrot and Flynn are insecure AF. Its really pitiful lol.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LOL that's FILTERED.

Dude that's more embarrassing than just owning the bad picture.

I posted bad pictures of myself and encouraged people to have fun with it.

You and Scrot and Flynn are insecure AF. Its really pitiful lol.
How can you tell, do the pixels give it away?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you are admitting that the fucktards you are cheering for are not to be trusted at all and people should know better than to share anything with them.

But they shouldn't be held accountable for their choices....just people who were naive and good natured enough to foster a friendship with them are the assholes here.

K. I see you.

"Some people"= people Admin doesn't like because they don't vote his way