Trump Cards, Get your Offical Trump Cards right here!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Swear to god that man goes out of his way to fuck up.

Trump, the gaffe that keeps on gaffing.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, 2 cards have a misprint and suddenly joe biden is a mensa member? Say it aint so!!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wait, 2 cards have a misprint and suddenly joe biden is a mensa member? Say it aint so!!!!!
If I was you Lokbld, I'd buy every misspelled card in stock, you know they are going to be worth a shitload after Trump gets reinstated on the 13th.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I was you Lokbld, I'd buy every misspelled card in stock, you know they are going to be worth a shitload after Trump gets reinstated on the 13th.
Dummy, they send these cards out all the fuckin time. My wife and I have several, most of em gold colored.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dummy, they send these cards out all the fuckin time. My wife and I have several, most of em gold colored.
So you're a Gold Level Donor! Noice! Wise move, maybe after he gets reinstated you could be the next Ambassador to Namibia or something!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you're a Gold Level Donor! Noice! Wise move, maybe after he gets reinstated you could be the next Ambassador to Namibia or something!
Nope. I'm holding out for commandant of the gas chambers. See you soon!