The Offical Regulators list

X

xXx
Site Supporter
eVsMolY.jpg

ha ha a diddler calling someone else a ped :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

is this the type of thing we were supposed to be eliminating ? I guess when it's as dear to your heart as BREAKFALL you PAY and are allowed :OhGawd:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please take me off your consideration/non-consideration lists.

I want to escape such things with my veteran dignities fully intact.

Plus, I've never liked the Reg/super secret bat cave foreskin tunneling pact ceremonies...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't believe you, your past indiscretions say otherwise ... are you going to ask that everyone be placed in shitboXX ?
I’m so far removed from what you’re trying to portray me as, that if the actual act wasn’t so heinous, it would be comedy in your world. Oh wait….it is! Go figure…..?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I don't believe you, your past indiscretions say otherwise ... are you going to ask that everyone be placed in shitboXX ?
Is that little sissy crying for me to be assboxxed?

Fucking pussy.

Here's the sound that eminates when Brokensissy smells a pair of Dora the explorer panties within nose shot of his flatlining nostrils

Go cry, half a sissy

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is that little sissy crying for me to be assboxxed?

Fucking pussy.

Here's the sound that eminates when Brokensissy smells a pair of Dora the explorer panties within nose shot of his flatlining nostrils

Go cry, half a sissy

(To be read in Scouse accent… löl) Are you the same effeminate pansy that believed women peed out of their clits by any chance? Don’t bother to answer young lad…it was a rhetorical question. You’re a well-known agitating parrot apparently from a place referred to as Hall Brawl. I believe you fairies threw pillows at each other and shit!? Fuck you and the horse that you rode in on you Rag chieftain you! Begone…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m so far removed from what you’re trying to portray me as, that if the actual act wasn’t so heinous, it would be comedy in your world. Oh wait….it is! Go figure…..?

Awww look at the hypocrite bringing in all teh feeeeeelz. This is almost as endearing as Raven posting her misconstrued portrayals from the Troll alt.

I’m bored AF. Grow a personality already.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously though.. she is going to incessantly bitch about Admin spamming with a REAL pic of Piggie Smellz while she peddles a seriously altered grey photo of my face onto anything that looks remotely repulsive day after day after day after day….

The dried up old shrew needs to take a fist full of the good pills and go diddle one out with something that has an extension cord and can crack concrete. For REALZ.

Wait till I post the one of him shirtless double fisting snack cakes… They don’t call him BIG for nothin :LOL3: