The Offical Regulators list

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
:LOL3: her photos were laced and deliberately altered!!!!

To make her look fat and balding

ROTFLMAO!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry about your depression, alcoholism, and last but not least, your herpes. It must suck being such a despicable LOSER :GiggleBitch:

PWf8d6W.jpg

Such an accomplishment adding herpes to your resume after all these years of peddling this same chop.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Those photos were laced and DELIBERATELY ALTERED!!!!!

Turn those machines back on!?!?!?!

:LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Could you imagine sitting in some shitty apartment in a toxic wasteland like Michigan and this is all you can find to do with your time…

I wonder if she actually finally left the house to go to a bookstore to find a book of STDs to study for this most recent round of how to cope with your emotions like a toddler…. or if she is playing from personal experience. I mean the detail on this one is pretty remarkable.

But on a serious note, I’d blow my brains out if I had Raven’s life.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I am so sorry you were raped by a girl in your own home, I can't even imagine how humiliating that must be for you!

Years ago… Dovey told HFB about his penchant for buttsex with an ebony BBW who donned a 7 3/4” strap on that was nearly 4” in diameter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Years ago… Dovey told HFB about his penchant for buttsex with an ebony BBW who donned a 7 3/4” strap on that was nearly 4” in diameter.
Ripping pages out of your sex encounters with Alphonso now?

should I posts the texts ? lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The photos were laced to make her look like a fat balding cow tho!!!!!! :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Even though I have the cock licker on ignore I'd put money on the fact that he's egging mursloppy on just so more of her disgustingly fat and balding photos can be posted

he never quite got over the fact that she let me abuse him at Murdo's Moo Pen :LOL3:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Even though I have the cock licker on ignore I'd put money on the fact that he's egging mursloppy on just so more of her disgustingly fat and balding photos can be posted

he never quite got over the fact that she let me abuse him at Murdo's Moo Pen :LOL3:
Are you getting pegged now, and does Maw have any trouble finding your poop chute?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ignored content

Nope. You still can’t suck my dick

Try unchained mustafa or whatever he’s calling himself these days

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No I didn't.

I'm not YOU so I don't run to the internet to discuss my sex life. You and Kevin are the ones who do that.

And honestly after seeing both of you I see why.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The photos were laced to make her look like a fat balding cow tho!!!!!! :LOL3:

I have pictures of me and her from when her fake ass came to visit me.

I wonder if those are also altered.

I posted a bunch of bad pictures of myself here for fun. Pictures where I look like total shit. And this narcissistic asswipe can't even own up to pictures of herself.

Her and Moidtini are maybe 5s at best. Totally average and overweight.