The Offical Regulators list

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
For the Regulators, who cant even regulate their own loose assholes :GiggleBitch:

d7fc8e79b37b39c523ea36d2c54ab2dfe49e4e00.jpg
They're going to regulate throbbing penis

with admin leading the charge as captain of the guard in his purple leotard and neon spandex with the ass cheek cutouts

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Geeze these two old spammer probably spit out their dentures and are ravenously gumming each others cocks at this point, I have never seen so much ignored content like today.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Geeze these two old spammer probably spit out their dentures and are ravenously gumming each others cocks at this point, I have never seen so much ignored content like today.

Stumpys waiting. Woof woof

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin had a rough day you see

he got caught biting the bait and had his bitch lips slapped around by the owner

dunno why that gimp loves the taste of my ankles so much

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But he said my tummy hurtz :LOL3:

the guy is like 6 years old mentally

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Today's Official Reg List
by color

Visited in the last 48 hours​

Yellow 28
Blue 22
Sky Blue 5
Purple 2
oh c'mon you know you're just GREEN because you're not in the coveted purple color

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Helpful hints courtesy of the regulators

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

TWAP will be thrilled. You know how committed to colon health that guy is

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin is my broken bitch

just this morning BF had to slap him in the mouth for biting the bait and he started screaming like a wounded banshee about how I was making his tummy hurt

it was hysterical

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do ya'll know why I called him noncescape? In the first 30 secs (that's how long I use to listen to them before he went on ignore) of one of his voccafaggys he said,and I quote "I like to suck on babies penises like they were cigarettes".Filthy Scottish cunt !!
He must be jewish then.... he ignored me for 6 months when that scandal first surfaced Lulz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can only assume "The Ruler", as head penis regulator, plans to dupe the male membership on BF to drop their slacks and "regulate" them, by measuring their cocks and of course at the same time have a good grope and ogle, while Aidsman films the sordid spectacle hidden inside a cupboard....

Well, these cawk ravenous deviants aren't getting anywhere near my meAT!