King Martini and TBSG

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
“One fucking name, you dancing tumbleweed, TDM.” @Swiftie

Don’t forget ATVile: 2x Buzzsaw, 2x Evil Blood, BumSpud and Doomsday at the same time – TDM would’ve swept him but he never did so ATVile sits in first place.

As far as stalwarts of the Flametowne community is concerned, King Martini is the easy #1. Other flamers of great importance were fantastic at their time. The Iron Duke kept it rolling for a bit too, but King Martini kept the ship somewhat straight much longer than anyone else, with charm and some more charm.

I’ve personally phoned and asked King to return, because when he does commit himself to The Game iiiiiit’s great fun again. He won’t, he’s just passing by because this is the last genuine stop for real flamers, like Silverback (who I outted so long ago). @MrNiceGuy also.

Keep it real Kang…

SSS
- Hail!
Think your giving me way too much credit.

At BH and SG, I promoted entertaining content. Which is why both places blew up. If you cannot see that right now, a rock solid SSS thread here isn't stickied that would get engagements but the same four or five dead threads are stapled to the top of the page, that's a mod issue and why this community is in stage 4.

Moderation 101- you have to make ppl want to post here. Listening to morons like Looney who have done fuck all in this community over somebody who recognizes great content and has a track record of success is like throwing lawn darts up in the air towards yourself.

Why is Incel Cashew dying? Because they gave keys to nothing but morons and those morons have no clue how to create traffic.

Isn't Vitty a mod at that rest home? The fuckwad is here looking for clues on how to be successful thru my catalog of posts.

Fraud? He's already coming to grips that that shit hole is a worthless dump.

GoodyearBiggie? That walking gas pump has never had a successful forum and piggy backed off my hard work at SG, took in all the accolades then once I left the place turned into an internet ash tray.

And btw, TDM would have flattened HIVpile and HIV wasn't a slouch. TDM is the only flamer who could have gone against the top ten of all time at the same time and would have won, easily.

It's like those pro wrestling stories about Ming being the toughest guy ever. You would lose and there would be nothing you could do about it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Think your giving me way too much credit.

At BH and SG, I promoted entertaining content. Which is why both places blew up. If you cannot see that right now, a rock solid SSS thread here isn't stickied that would get engagements but the same four or five dead threads are stapled to the top of the page, that's a mod issue and why this community is in stage 4.

Moderation 101- you have to make ppl want to post here. Listening to morons like Looney who have done fuck all in this community over somebody who recognizes great content and has a track record of success is like throwing lawn darts up in the air towards yourself.

Why is Incel Cashew dying? Because they gave keys to nothing but morons and those morons have no clue how to create traffic.

Isn't Vitty a mod at that rest home? The fuckwad is here looking for clues on how to be successful thru my catalog of posts.

Fraud? He's already coming to grips that that shit hole is a worthless dump.

GoodyearBiggie? That walking gas pump has never had a successful forum and piggy backed off my hard work at SG, took in all the accolades then once I left the place turned into an internet ash tray.

And btw, TDM would have flattened HIVpile and HIV wasn't a slouch. TDM is the only flamer who could have gone against the top ten of all time at the same time and would have won, easily.

It's like those pro wrestling stories about Ming being the toughest guy ever. You would lose and there would be nothing you could do about it.
White flag noted asshole. LOL

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ The effects of eating pencil shavings.

Hey moron, let Twitter, Kiwi, Discord, Tiktok, and YouTube know there isn't flaming.

What you think is flaming is most certainly different then what flaming is now. You never adapted, and outside of one post, you were never considered a flamer.

So take your stupid opinion back to that other shit hole with the rest of the nut punching incels. You, just like Looney, were never anything until everyone who has talent left these forums and me, the last remnant of the power flamers from days past is just pointing it out and putting you and your Karen-esque bleating back in pocket.

I find it hilarious that nobodies when flaming was at its peak suddenly act like they were something when somebody, moi, who actually was something back then, is still around to tell the truth. This overbearing sense of importance don't fool me one bit.

Ummmm...that Vitriol guy was an illustrious knight of fire in that WebTV internet gang known as KOF.

How about some of you Brawl Hall legends post pics of any medals you received in the legendary Flame Wars, I am sure many people would like to see what commendations and awards were bestowed upon you...BTW, thank you for your service.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
White flag noted asshole. LOL
Hey fuckwad with the attention whore complex;

This is your one reply, so enjoy it.

My ankles are not chew toys, and responding to an incel isn't high on my "things to do" list.

You, just like Looney and Vitty, are a shit poster with the exception you are also an incel, which is like an upgraded shit poster. Hate the fact you are so uninteresting that a fucking legend such as myself scrolls past your drivel automatically. Knocking the Sonic rings out of low hanging fruit isn't beneficial for somebody of my stature when currently, this place needs idiots like you to pad post counts.

You got mauled over at Incel anonymous and that was your moment to prove yourself. Mauled by fucking talentless idiots.

And I'm waving a white flag because you are worthless, talentless, hate women, and refuse to lower my standards as a gatekeeper of this community by replying to you?

Da fuck are you on besides chemical castration pills and antidepressants? I am not here to be your buddy, help you write something interesting, or need your help with a dogpile when I'm more then capable handling all you semi literate dolts all by myself. I do not, repeat, do not associate with bottom feeding shit posters nor do I want to even fathom incel particles coming thru the bandwidth from replying to somebody so fucking vacant, such as yourself.

Take that for what the fuck it's worth because your never going to get that much of my attention ever again, tard.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me explain to you why you are useless.

You associate with the lowest not the highest. I would post something like you ran away crying like a little girl from Buzzsaw, this is at least credible. You invoke Jiggy and Weepy? lol wot? gtfo here loser nobodies buying that.

The only reason you would associate someone with a bottom feeder is to flip them out. Dude I'm the fucking iceman in flametown, I hung at F4$ like its a fucking picnic. You don't understand your opponent.

You play like your still at BH, invoking many names etc and it wont work here. You wont have a dozen talent free sycophants come running up to tell you what a wonderful flamer you are to ingratiate themselves in some faux hierarchy.

So to sum up.

Your tactics are shit, your strategies are shit, your claims lack credibility for lulz or to flip out an adversary , your flames are low grade generic and you don't understand your opponents.

Consider this schooling over, now GFYM.

Could you beat KM in Fortnite?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

My ankles are not chew toys, and responding to an incel isn't high on my "things to do" list.

You, just like Looney and Vitty, are a shit poster with the exception you are also an incel, which is like an upgraded shit poster. Hate the fact you are so uninteresting that a fucking legend such as myself scrolls past your drivel automatically. Knocking the Sonic rings out of low hanging fruit isn't beneficial for somebody of my stature when currently, this place needs idiots like you to pad post counts.

You got mauled over at Incel anonymous and that was your moment to prove yourself. Mauled by fucking talentless idiots.

And I'm waving a white flag because you are worthless, talentless, hate women, and refuse to lower my standards as a gatekeeper of this community by replying to you?

Da fuck are you on besides chemical castration pills and antidepressants? I am not here to be your buddy, help you write something interesting, or need your help with a dogpile when I'm more then capable handling all you semi literate dolts all by myself. I do not, repeat, do not associate with bottom feeding shit posters nor do I want to even fathom incel particles coming thru the bandwidth from replying to somebody so fucking vacant, such as yourself.

Take that for what the fuck it's worth because your never going to get that much of my attention ever again, tard.
Too long and boring to read, but it looks you put a lot of thought into this post. I'm moved.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Ummmm...that Vitriol guy was an illustrious knight of fire in that WebTV internet gang known as KOF.

How about some of you Brawl Hall legends post pics of any medals you received in the legendary Flame Wars, I am sure many people would like to see what commendations and awards were bestowed upon you...BTW, thank you for your service.
Yes, Vitty was larping a fucking knight on the internet. That right there tells you just how fucking irrelevant he is.

His pronouns should be Moron/Waste/Comatose.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Could you beat KM in Fortnite?
No....he can't.

Screenshot-20231103-204658-Chrome.jpg

mhy9KC2G
mhy9KC2G

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

OMG, STOP being so ghay and boring Sylvester .... you suck, the moar werds you type out only solidify the fact :LOL3:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Giving up already using my foot as a choker, white flagger?

Here, in this very thread, this babbling lummox tried saying he could hang with notorious scroll bombers like Buzzsaw and RG, yet here hes already tapping out and trying to get help from yours truly steamrolling his ass like wet cement.
What Queen fagtini gets wrong part 2.

Its a clueless approach trying rebuke every point for 3 reasons.

Discourse get longer and longer till you are posting scroll bombs, most people dont have time to read all that dross and are not consistently funny. Why the hell should i read over a 1000 words of unfunny "You suck" variations, Neomonk lite.

Few people are consistently funny and can hold attention that long, you dont. Ironically Buzzsaw and RG are some of the few who can ditto Bailly Hankins and SoG. Not you.

Every point is not wrong, especially in my killer post above. You haven't been 100% wrong, you got EB right. You look desperate, reaching and boring.

2 paragraph or 10 sentences is about max Count Crapulla. Oh and maybe a Picture or 2.

As for the bit I read and quoted you couldn't steam iron one of Puffer-fish's frilly vests you played out croth diver.

Whats really sad here is not that I'm schooling your dumbass with the basics but nobody bothered to drop you the hints in the past. I'm scooling you rather than another style because by fuck you need it. LOL keep reaching Lost cause.

cookgangster.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
OMG, STOP being so ghay and boring Sylvester .... you suck, the moar werds you type out only solidify the fact :LOL3:
And here comes the other potpourri huffer like clockwork.

I'm this communities Hermes reincarnated and updated into 2024. I don't have wings on my feet but fucking forum leeches battling mental issues, dismal brain wave activity, and a fetish for being abused.

(Pulls down socks) your rides ready....

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
And here comes the other potpourri huffer like clockwork.

I'm this communities Hermes reincarnated and updated into 2024. I don't have wings on my feet but fucking forum leeches battling mental issues, dismal brain wave activity, and a fetish for being abused.

(Pulls down socks) your rides ready....
Seems to me if you are the forum's God, you'd at lease know how to spell correctly.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
wat ??

surely you meant boring

I propose that the two are not always mutually exclusive unless your only metric is the cobbled-together pieces of former superior constructs used by snake oil salesmen and sociopaths to give their chicanery a veneer of respectability.

Not even the best pieces at that... just the bloviating drama-drenched chunks that any dullards with a keyboard can pick up and fling at one another.

Color me not surprised that you would prefer the empty bluster and crude verbiage of the pretenders.

Small minds think alike, do they not?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know. Someone at the Blue Korea must know? Place is deader then a door nail. Plenty of small minds over there. Ask Herman

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I propose that the two are not always mutually exclusive unless your only metric is the cobbled-together pieces of former superior constructs used by snake oil salesmen and sociopaths to give their chicanery a veneer of respectability.

Not even the best pieces at that... just the bloviating drama-drenched chunks that any dullards with a keyboard can pick up and fling at one another.

Color me not surprised that you would prefer the empty bluster and crude verbiage of the pretenders.

Small minds think alike, do they not?

My bad
I should have mentioned I am atm wearing my brand new armour of disinterest…. Impervious to the unrelenting blows of your spectacular brand of boredom

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
What Queen fagtini gets wrong part 2.
Wait... here is supposedly some big time flamer and the best he can come up with is "Queen Fagtini"?

Way to fucking pick out the worst attempt at fag laming with some ancient, dated drivel thats....you guessed it, something a retarded child would say. Congrats in keeping your shit so basic and geriatric the owner here should send you a case of Metamucil and a bartenders spoon, you stupid, grazing bison of banality.

Are you seriously sleepwalking with the rest of us after trying to decipher your buffoonery you have the gall to hit the post button on now? Cuz if your not, you sure as shit read like it.

(Yawn)

Its a clueless approach trying rebuke every point for 3 reasons.
what? When has "pointing the finger at the gimp riddled moron" ever not been fun? Especially when said moron, you, thinks you know whats good about anything concerning good content.

again, a forum died like a bus load of immigrants set on fire under your watch. And no matter what you say, you never have written anything of merit and are proving me correct every time you post more brain celling killing craptastic shit posts. You need to stick to writing trolls about being put in halfway houses like a felon but point out your not a felon and the state fucked up. That garbage lasted what? Two days before the wheels came off and you were trying to say your not some loser in a halfway house to begin with.

Discourse get longer and longer till you are posting scroll bombs, most people dont have time to read all that dross and are not consistently funny. Why the hell should i read over a 1000 words of unfunny "You suck" variations, Neomonk lite.
Hmmm....let's see...

KM- one of the all time greats.

Looney- a fucking forum clinger who self implodes whenever anybody questions his validity and worth on these forums. Who made up some of the most head scratching claims about how he hung in with name flamers yet is trying to downplay yours truly who has been paddling him like a hazing ritual the second he saw a fucking tard start acting like an uncouth clown.

You should be learning from being powerdriven into the ground instead of still cosplaying anything but a rando shit poster.

No offense, animals in fields are more intelligent then you but just like you nobody expects too much from them.

Few people are consistently funny and can hold attention that long, you dont. Ironically Buzzsaw and RG are some of the few who can ditto Bailly Hankins and SoG. Not you.
I slapped every single one of them around without trying too hard so don't put idiots, a couple who are dead, on some invisible pedestal when 98% of the rabble here have no clue who they are.

Right here, right now, you are eating sole food. Straight from my left foot and from the looks of it enjoying every morsel. I have reignited this forum doing my MJ impression dunking all over you, tounge out, flying thru the air, then landing on top of your rice paper thin ego into a Heisman pose with my eyes closed.

Somebody who not only killed one forum and then was booted off another forum has no opinion on who or what is good or bad.

Every point is not wrong, especially in my killer post above. You haven't been 100% wrong, you got EB right. You look desperate, reaching and boring.
You kill brain cells, traffic, and threads you post in. Be honest for once.

2 paragraph or 10 sentences is about max Count Crapulla. Oh and maybe a Picture or 2.
Da fuck are you to dictate anything? And if that^ is the case you sure as shit ain't sticking to it, amirite?

You just big mad i can keep churing out zingers at your expense and if that isnt the case you sure as shit read like it.

As for the bit I read and quoted you couldn't steam iron one of Puffer-fish's frilly vests you played out croth diver.
lol wat?

Whats really sad here is not that I'm schooling your dumbass with the basics but nobody bothered to drop you the hints in the past. I'm scooling you rather than another style because by fuck you need it. LOL keep reaching Lost cause.
You ain't "scooling" shit other then "this is what happens when somebody is soo stupid they decide against their better Judgement and try King Martini.

Class dismissed, moron.

Media-240104-105834.gif

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait... here is supposedly some big time flamer and the best he can come up with is "Queen Fagtini"?

Way to fucking pick out the worst attempt at fag laming with some ancient, dated drivel thats....you guessed it, something a retarded child would say. Congrats in keeping your shit so basic and geriatric the owner here should send you a case of Metamucil and a bartenders spoon, you stupid, grazing bison of banality.

Are you seriously sleepwalking with the rest of us after trying to decipher your buffoonery you have the gall to hit the post button on now? Cuz if your not, you sure as shit read like it.

(Yawn)

what? When has "pointing the finger at the gimp riddled moron" ever not been fun? Especially when said moron, you, thinks you know whats good about anything concerning good content.

again, a forum died like a bus load of immigrants set on fire under your watch. And no matter what you say, you never have written anything of merit and are proving me correct every time you post more brain celling killing craptastic shit posts. You need to stick to writing trolls about being put in halfway houses like a felon but point out your not a felon and the state fucked up. That garbage lasted what? Two days before the wheels came off and you were trying to say your not some loser in a halfway house to begin with.

Hmmm....let's see...

KM- one of the all time greats.

Looney- a fucking forum clinger who self implodes whenever anybody questions his validity and worth on these forums. Who made up some of the most head scratching claims about how he hung in with name flamers yet is trying to downplay yours truly who has been paddling him like a hazing ritual the second he saw a fucking tard start acting like an uncouth clown.

You should be learning from being powerdriven into the ground instead of still cosplaying anything but a rando shit poster.

No offense, animals in fields are more intelligent then you but just like you nobody expects too much from them.

I slapped every single one of them around without trying too hard so don't put idiots, a couple who are dead, on some invisible pedestal when 98% of the rabble here have no clue who they are.

Right here, right now, you are eating sole food. Straight from my left foot and from the looks of it enjoying every morsel. I have reignited this forum doing my MJ impression dunking all over you, tounge out, flying thru the air, then landing on top of your rice paper thin ego into a Heisman pose with my eyes closed.

Somebody who not only killed one forum and then was booted off another forum has no opinion on who or what is good or bad.

You kill brain cells, traffic, and threads you post in. Be honest for once.

Da fuck are you to dictate anything? And if that^ is the case you sure as shit ain't sticking to it, amirite?

You just big mad i can keep churing out zingers at your expense and if that isnt the case you sure as shit read like it.

lol wat?

You ain't "scooling" shit other then "this is what happens when somebody is soo stupid they decide against their better Judgement and try King Martini.

Class dismissed, moron.

Media-240104-105834.gif
Is this all you have to do with your life? Come here and post longwinded garbage that you think is clever and intelligent?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
My bad
I should have mentioned I am atm wearing my brand new armour of disinterest…. Impervious to the unrelenting blows of your spectacular brand of boredom

Is that supposed to be armor?
I thought you were LARPing as a clumsily-tinseled christmas tree.
I wouldn't need a saws-all to have that pathetic foil off you... I'd only need a pair of tweezers and some nail clippers.

Noob.