King Martini and TBSG

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
So what you are saying is apart from being a smallish fish in the small BH pond you lurked when at F4$? Yea that figures no-mark. BH had some talent though SoG, Bumspud and Evil Blood and its not just my opinion as those names keep cropping up. Your name doesn't. Also my win ratios were a lot higher than losses, apart from Herro and Buzzsaw I was 2--2 with Baily hankins and up against Toothless and Redeye, Running gag and Deviot to mention a few. So I dont know who your trying to convince, yourself?

What you don't get is its about being funny, being a foil for others, self depreciating humour as well as the all out hammering. You dont even understand that less is more.

As I said people who matter know. FTR you can add a *sniff* and a *Waaahhhh* at the end of each paragraph you posted and it wouldn't be out of place unlike your distended underbite jaw.

This group hug thing you keep doing with Weepy and Porch. Seriously associating yourself with bottom feeders is not a good look, you have one clown who cant even fake a chop and another who's little more than a spammer with poor impulse control. I'm trying to help you here.
Umm...

Bullshit my name don't come up. Who the fuck are you trying to convince with that?

EB? I beat him in a match where Divot, somebody you mentioned, voted for me.

I'm the only person who beat DumCrud in a solo match and made him have a monumental meltdown where he demanded to judge his own matches.

I made Running Fag my bitch at BH.

I desposed of PV with one gif at Turd Fail while he was posting up pictures of hairy men ass.

So try again, small timer. You were never in the league of the worst one of that lot and a RG "this post won't be necessary " post was miles better then your best.

Again, do not put yourself onto a level higher then a shit poster because if I really wanted to make you dissapear from this place I'd say....

"Make a callout"

But you won't, cuz your a pussy.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Umm...

Bullshit my name don't come up. Who the fuck are you trying to convince with that?

EB? I beat him in a match where Divot, somebody you mentioned, voted for me.

I'm the only person who beat DumCrud in a solo match and made him have a monumental meltdown where he demanded to judge his own matches.

I made Running Fag my bitch at BH.

I desposed of PV with one gif at Turd Fail while he was posting up pictures of hairy men ass.

So try again, small timer. You were never in the league of the worst one of that lot and a RG "this post won't be necessary " post was miles better then your best.

Again, do not put yourself onto a level higher then a shit poster because if I really wanted to make you dissapear from this place I'd say....

"Make a callout"

But you won't, cuz your a pussy.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Vit is one of the most talented posters around, you cant see it because you don't have it.

Sad.:(
Lol wat?

Vitty is nothing more then a rando shit poster just like you.

Talent, like me, are the minority to shit posters such as you and ol Vitty.

Don't pump deflated tires.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me explain to you why you are useless.

You associate with the lowest not the highest. I would post something like you ran away crying like a little girl from Buzzsaw, this is at least credible. You invoke Jiggy and Weepy? lol wot? gtfo here loser nobodies buying that.

The only reason you would associate someone with a bottom feeder is to flip them out. Dude I'm the fucking iceman in flametown, I hung at F4$ like its a fucking picnic. You don't understand your opponent.

You play like your still at BH, invoking many names etc and it wont work here. You wont have a dozen talent free sycophants come running up to tell you what a wonderful flamer you are to ingratiate themselves in some faux hierarchy.

So to sum up.

Your tactics are shit, your strategies are shit, your claims lack credibility for lulz or to flip out an adversary , your flames are low grade generic and you don't understand your opponents.

Consider this schooling over, now GFYM.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cubCalf.png

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Mulder ...yes, Mulder... has a better idea of what flaming actually was than anybody who thinks the "community" began with the advent of "matches" and that kind of garbage which were in reality the death throes of a once-relevant cultural phenomenon.

It ignores everything that went before and does so on purpose because the pallid mutant that is called flaming today is less than a freckle on a wart on the arse of why flaming became such a widely-known term in the first place. Modern flaming is a playground built by and for psychopaths and assholes which is also why those are the sorts of folk it appeals to.

Miss me with the playground taunts and adjective over-laden puerile nonsense.

I'm not twelve so that shit doesn't impress me.

Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not quite that skinny, but all in all an accurate rendering of Florida Fats and his five pudgy fingers of fluster attempting to scratch my eyes out.

Yeah, I know you're not. I meant in general...

I think you would hold him back at his forehead while he punched in futility.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Let me explain to you why you are useless.
Yes, explain to somebody who was a name back in the day and is still a name in what's left of this "community" how I am useless when you never were anything. This type of blatant stupidity is akin to a fucking moron saying "let me show you how to take a plastic bag and suffocate yourself on account of you are much too intelligent to place a plastic bag over your own head".

Dumbass, you admit to modding a dead forum that anybody who was privy to that waste of bandwidth can attest. YOU, have as much blame in the first ever actual flame forum flat lining as TurdEye, you stupid mongoloid, and your going to tell me the most decorated flamer from FC, the guy who rebuilt BH after suicide Howie almost killed it so much so that the guy came back, and who build up a forum day one at SG into a forum that was getting 1k posts a fucking day that I am useless? The same mentally challenged moron who couldn't even get ten fucking posts a month at F4$ is now suddenly an expert in recognizing talent and community building? Is this the stupid uno card this half wit failure pulled from the deck now?

You associate with the lowest not the highest. I would post something like you ran away crying like a little girl from Buzzsaw, this is at least credible. You invoke Jiggy and Weepy? lol wot? gtfo here loser nobodies buying that.
I ran from Buzzsaw? I slapped the shit outta Buzzsaw to the point they changed the run in rules at FC because of it. Or did you not know this while watching the forum you were modding collect dust?

As for "associating with the lowest";

Bra1n, Doomsday, EB, three of the biggest names ever, are now "the lowest"?

Get this load of shit. Looney here is grabbing at invisible nut sacks while yours truly was putting on entertainment clinics at the big forums back in the day while still using this gimps face as a roll of toliet paper to this day.

And let's just point out how a former fag lamer who was posting his cred resume surely either glossed over or had a semi seizure and half his body locked up like a rusted engine when I said "make a callout".

The only reason you would associate someone with a bottom feeder is to flip them out. Dude I'm the fucking iceman in flametown, I hung at F4$ like its a fucking picnic. You don't understand your opponent.
Here's retardation 101.

When "flaming" is defined with "heat, burn, hot" ol Looney here is the "iceman"

Yes, you stupid fist sponge, you most certainly are.

Your square, your opnion is tasteless, and you melt down at room temperature with minimal effort.

You play like your still at BH, invoking many names etc and it wont work here.
One fucking name, you dancing tumbleweed, TDM. You were the one who had to unscroll a list of second rate actors nobody here has ever heard of. So save your "How to put my very own hypocritical foot in my very own mouth" DIY crash course/only one seminar because my mind has a built in wall of granite my brain cells bounce off of act.

Looney, like it or not, you are a shit poster. Nothing is ever going to change that and the sooner you come to grips with that, what should be a moment of clarity for you the better off you will be. You would never accept a callout because you fucking know I would obliterate you into a mindless, programed Pacman ghost running around in circles, Clyde.

So cut the fucking act. You are a nobody, and trying to downplay Weeps, who is a success on these forums, or Jiggy, who used you like a crash test dummy, isn't making your case stronger. I've gone at it with both of them and they put up a better fight then the human car air freshener you have always been hanging off the rear view mirror looking away from what's coming ahead.

(Mic dropped)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Mulder ...yes, Mulder... has a better idea of what flaming actually was than anybody who thinks the "community" began with the advent of "matches" and that kind of garbage which were in reality the death throes of a once-relevant cultural phenomenon.

It ignores everything that went before and does so on purpose because the pallid mutant that is called flaming today is less than a freckle on a wart on the arse of why flaming became such a widely-known term in the first place. Modern flaming is a playground built by and for psychopaths and assholes which is also why those are the sorts of folk it appeals to.

Save this "derp derp flaming was this and that derp derp 12 year old insults derp derp" drivel back to the Incel lounge, you ignorant, walking poster tard with so many make a wish metals around your scrawny neck you look like a backwoods vanilla version of Mr. T if he was a neckbearded trans.

Your opinion is irrelevant. Remember this much the next time you foolishly refuse to accept the medications circling that drain you call a brain and click send.

Again- nobody gives a fuck what you say about anything outside of other incels mad at the world. Who are you trying to convince? Me? A fucking legend at this shit or the port-a-tards who, just like you shit post enough excrement to be seen enough to scroll past?

Your retardation is only relevant to other like minded, low IQ retards who should have been shipped off for medical experiments as children. You, just like Looney, was a "never was" who's posts would have died the second they were made only because, and this is a sad truth....

.....you never had anything to fucking say.

Kiss the fucking ring, then go back to being a foot stool over at that other dead forum and cosplay the bearded maxi pad with the rest of the bleeders. I run shit here and have zero time kicking dents on top of the other dents your golf ball looking head already has.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
“One fucking name, you dancing tumbleweed, TDM.” @Swiftie

Don’t forget ATVile: 2x Buzzsaw, 2x Evil Blood, BumSpud and Doomsday at the same time – TDM would’ve swept him but he never did so ATVile sits in first place.

As far as stalwarts of the Flametowne community is concerned, King Martini is the easy #1. Other flamers of great importance were fantastic at their time. The Iron Duke kept it rolling for a bit too, but King Martini kept the ship somewhat straight much longer than anyone else, with charm and some more charm.

I’ve personally phoned and asked King to return, because when he does commit himself to The Game iiiiiit’s great fun again. He won’t, he’s just passing by because this is the last genuine stop for real flamers, like Silverback (who I outted so long ago). @MrNiceGuy also.

Keep it real Kang…

SSS
- Hail!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, explain to somebody who was a name back in the day and is still a name in what's left of this "community" how I am useless when you never were anything. This type of blatant stupidity is akin to a fucking moron saying "let me show you how to take a plastic bag and suffocate yourself on account of you are much too intelligent to place a plastic bag over your own head".

Dumbass, you admit to modding a dead forum that anybody who was privy to that waste of bandwidth can attest. YOU, have as much blame in the first ever actual flame forum flat lining as TurdEye, you stupid mongoloid, and your going to tell me the most decorated flamer from FC, the guy who rebuilt BH after suicide Howie almost killed it so much so that the guy came back, and who build up a forum day one at SG into a forum that was getting 1k posts a fucking day that I am useless? The same mentally challenged moron who couldn't even get ten fucking posts a month at F4$ is now suddenly an expert in recognizing talent and community building? Is this the stupid uno card this half wit failure pulled from the deck now?

I ran from Buzzsaw? I slapped the shit outta Buzzsaw to the point they changed the run in rules at FC because of it. Or did you not know this while watching the forum you were modding collect dust?

As for "associating with the lowest";

Bra1n, Doomsday, EB, three of the biggest names ever, are now "the lowest"?

Get this load of shit. Looney here is grabbing at invisible nut sacks while yours truly was putting on entertainment clinics at the big forums back in the day while still using this gimps face as a roll of toliet paper to this day.

And let's just point out how a former fag lamer who was posting his cred resume surely either glossed over or had a semi seizure and half his body locked up like a rusted engine when I said "make a callout".

Here's retardation 101.

When "flaming" is defined with "heat, burn, hot" ol Looney here is the "iceman"

Yes, you stupid fist sponge, you most certainly are.

Your square, your opnion is tasteless, and you melt down at room temperature with minimal effort.

One fucking name, you dancing tumbleweed, TDM. You were the one who had to unscroll a list of second rate actors nobody here has ever heard of. So save your "How to put my very own hypocritical foot in my very own mouth" DIY crash course/only one seminar because my mind has a built in wall of granite my brain cells bounce off of act.

Looney, like it or not, you are a shit poster. Nothing is ever going to change that and the sooner you come to grips with that, what should be a moment of clarity for you the better off you will be. You would never accept a callout because you fucking know I would obliterate you into a mindless, programed Pacman ghost running around in circles, Clyde.

So cut the fucking act. You are a nobody, and trying to downplay Weeps, who is a success on these forums, or Jiggy, who used you like a crash test dummy, isn't making your case stronger. I've gone at it with both of them and they put up a better fight then the human car air freshener you have always been hanging off the rear view mirror looking away from what's coming ahead.

(Mic dropped)

So we've reached that point, I need the CW gif here for TLDR.
The only bit I caught were the 3 you claimed were major players. Bra1n was a promoter, his flaming skills were limited and he didn't feel the need to make a show of it to his credit. Doomsday? Didn't BH fall apart when he got slaughtered for a no show on neutral ground, Flamechamps? Somewhere the BH sycophants have no leeway? LOL and yea Ive already credited EB. I would add Freud to the list of BH reasonable posters.

Vit kind of sums up the stuff I missed when he posted below, acting like a dork has limited traction. You were toast in the last post I made so any attempt at damage limitation is going to suck harder than you cock harvesting a field of gay.

Oh and try to stop referencing a community when you were bunkered on one site Lispy.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
“One fucking name, you dancing tumbleweed, TDM.” @Swiftie

Don’t forget ATVile: 2x Buzzsaw, 2x Evil Blood, BumSpud and Doomsday at the same time – TDM would’ve swept him but he never did so ATVile sits in first place.

As far as stalwarts of the Flametowne community is concerned, King Martini is the easy #1. Other flamers of great importance were fantastic at their time. The Iron Duke kept it rolling for a bit too, but King Martini kept the ship somewhat straight much longer than anyone else, with charm and some more charm.

I’ve personally phoned and asked King to return, because when he does commit himself to The Game iiiiiit’s great fun again. He won’t, he’s just passing by because this is the last genuine stop for real flamers, like Silverback (who I outted so long ago). @MrNiceGuy also.

Keep it real Kang…

SSS
- Hail!
*deleted* misread post, my bad.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Swiftie

You are without a doubt the biggest self-righteous loser I've ever met. Even more than Biggie. I don't care if you call it flaming or giving this forum a "Fresh Coat of Paint." You come here and exalt yourself with longwinded posts that you feel make you look like a badass. You're nothing but an insecure little worm who craves attention. You're a disgrace and a zit on the ass of this community.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Swiftie

You are without a doubt the biggest self-righteous loser I've ever met. Even more than Biggie. I don't care if you call it flaming or giving this forum a "Fresh Coat of Paint." You come here and exalt yourself with longwinded posts that you feel make you look like a badass. You're nothing but an insecure little worm who craves attention. You're a disgrace and a zit on the ass of this community.
plus really like borrring, ffs I never get past a sentence

a Sylvester voice and lot's of talking, like what in the actual fuck Alticus ? :LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
So we've reached that point, I need the CW gif here for TLDR.
Giving up already using my foot as a choker, white flagger?

Here, in this very thread, this babbling lummox tried saying he could hang with notorious scroll bombers like Buzzsaw and RG, yet here hes already tapping out and trying to get help from yours truly steamrolling his ass like wet cement.

How the fuck do you talk with your own foot lodged into your mouth so strongly? Or are you the retarded version of Stephen Hawking using some google play text to speech app in real life while you look around aimlessly from your wheelchair?

Do not try and negate somebody who is an entertaining scroll bomber, me, btw, then give the good old colleg...er, its obvious you never went to college.... kindergarten try with a missed field goal of an attempt yourself. I've dropped your useless ass head first on the proverbial internet concrete so many times already children would have made a hop scotch game called "dance around the dead body" if this was real life.
The only bit I caught were the 3 you claimed were major players. Bra1n was a promoter,
Nyet, you rather historically inaccurate lemming.

Bra1n was a site owner who wasn't to shabby in the flaming department.

his flaming skills were limited and he didn't feel the need to make a show of it to his credit. Doomsday? Didn't BH fall apart when he got slaughtered for a no show on neutral ground, Flamechamps? Somewhere the BH sycophants have no leeway?
Lol wat?

More revisionist history on the level of Hulk Hogan never wrestling Andre before Wrestlemania 3 levels of cringe.

Dumbass, and I say that sincerely, Doomsday owned the biggest flame site on the internet. Why the fuck would he post anywhere else or give a, in your own forgettable after scrolled past words, "neutral ground"?

Does McDonalds go to Burger King when BK says something about them on social media?

LOL and yea Ive already credited EB. I would add Freud to the list of BH reasonable posters.
You have no choice but to credit EB.

He turned a fucking message board into social media before social media existed and his influence is still being felt to this day.

There is no Kiwi without EB. There are no "drama communities" on social media without EB. He was the architect of that demographic and nobody can convince me otherwise just like you couldn't convince anybody with firing neurons that you had some sort of credible resume that didn't involve typing out mumble salads and strangling ladybois.

You were toast in the last post I made so any attempt at damage limitation is going to suck harder than you cock harvesting a field of gay.
If you need to tell yourself that to feel better, go ahead. The only thing I'm looking like is a fucking bully and here you are masking a "plz stop Poofer i can't keep up" post so strongly I can hear a fucking slide flute in the background with every tear drop from your Irish sunglasses draped face.

Use this as a life lesson- you can not hang with somebody with a triple digit IQ, with enough years in this game to recognize game and lemmings, such as you, who never had it.

Hate the player, i guess ...
Oh and try to stop referencing a community when you were bunkered on one site Lispy.
I'll wait for this "podcast" you know, the thing I actually made relevant on these forums, from you.

Remember when I made a podcast and then the rest of the cattle followed down that path to such horrific results everyone else only made one or two while I was making money doing them?

Now, I'm warning you. Post again and I'll drop more bombs onto your punchable face. I haven't even started while your already looking for help.

Take the L and move on. It would be the best decision you ever make.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Giving up already using my foot as a choker, white flagger?

Here, in this very thread, this babbling lummox tried saying he could hang with notorious scroll bombers like Buzzsaw and RG, yet here hes already tapping out and trying to get help from yours truly steamrolling his ass like wet cement.

How the fuck do you talk with your own foot lodged into your mouth so strongly? Or are you the retarded version of Stephen Hawking using some google play text to speech app in real life while you look around aimlessly from your wheelchair?

Do not try and negate somebody who is an entertaining scroll bomber, me, btw, then give the good old colleg...er, its obvious you never went to college.... kindergarten try with a missed field goal of an attempt yourself. I've dropped your useless ass head first on the proverbial internet concrete so many times already children would have made a hop scotch game called "dance around the dead body" if this was real life.

Nyet, you rather historically inaccurate lemming.

Bra1n was a site owner who wasn't to shabby in the flaming department.

Lol wat?

More revisionist history on the level of Hulk Hogan never wrestling Andre before Wrestlemania 3 levels of cringe.

Dumbass, and I say that sincerely, Doomsday owned the biggest flame site on the internet. Why the fuck would he post anywhere else or give a, in your own forgettable after scrolled past words, "neutral ground"?

Does McDonalds go to Burger King when BK says something about them on social media?

You have no choice but to credit EB.

He turned a fucking message board into social media before social media existed and his influence is still being felt to this day.

There is no Kiwi without EB. There are no "drama communities" on social media without EB. He was the architect of that demographic and nobody can convince me otherwise just like you couldn't convince anybody with firing neurons that you had some sort of credible resume that didn't involve typing out mumble salads and strangling ladybois.

If you need to tell yourself that to feel better, go ahead. The only thing I'm looking like is a fucking bully and here you are masking a "plz stop Poofer i can't keep up" post so strongly I can hear a fucking slide flute in the background with every tear drop from your Irish sunglasses draped face.

Use this as a life lesson- you can not hang with somebody with a triple digit IQ, with enough years in this game to recognize game and lemmings, such as you, who never had it.

Hate the player, i guess ...

I'll wait for this "podcast" you know, the thing I actually made relevant on these forums, from you.

Remember when I made a podcast and then the rest of the cattle followed down that path to such horrific results everyone else only made one or two while I was making money doing them?

Now, I'm warning you. Post again and I'll drop more bombs onto your punchable face. I haven't even started while your already looking for help.

Take the L and move on. It would be the best decision you ever make.
Did I hurt your feelings tough talker?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Swiftie

Refusing to interact with me. lol

Can't handle a dose of your own medicine? Thought so. Just like Biggie but worse. I've seen many punks like you in my time. No balls and no brains.