Men vs women in a King Martini situation.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People need to guard their children against these predators.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Careful, he'll get angry and then total lose his motherfucking shit. Like he did this weekend.
On second thought, don't be careful. Let him make a complete ass out of himself again.

It can be entertaining.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Careful, he'll get angry and then total lose his motherfucking shit. Like he did this weekend.
On second thought, don't be careful. Let him make a complete ass out of himself again.

It can be entertaining.

I hope...I wish...I pray he starts acting stupid again. Just give me a reason to "panel abuse."

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

P.S.--I am being sarcastic if any of you tards are thinking about trying to use what I said against me in the future.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope...I wish...I pray he starts acting stupid again. Just give me a reason to "panel abuse."

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

dear lord please please let him start up
844sklQ.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How come I can't act like them? They like saying I'm Martini, Pickles, Boy George, and every other homo under the sun.

I see that they don't like it when the tables are turned.

We're always held to a different standard. It's because they're weenies.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I was in his backend at CO. I saw what he did there. :) Was mostly using the site to spam really creepy stuff. :o

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck that weasel.

I remember he sent me a whole zip file on Feral, just out of nowhere. I didn’t open it and instead gave it to V-Agent, who was her good friend. He said it was a a collection of PI and pics that EB put out there. I learned never to open zip files

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember he sent me a whole zip file on Feral, just out of nowhere. I didn’t open it and instead gave it to V-Agent, who was her good friend. He said it was a a collection of PI and pics that EB put out there. I learned never to open zip files

He was always stalking women, that creepy motherfucker.

He crosses me again, I'd contact the authorities again. No god damn mercy from me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ain’t you tired yet?
Oerdin is not Farmer. I swear you guys believe anything.
I feel like I’m trying to reason with a drunk. He just won’t listen.

Are you never not full of shit?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How does no one remember when C.O. was shut down and the Homeland Security logo was the only thing you saw when getting to the Http address?