R.I.P. King Martini aka The Ruler aka The Poofer.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
knowz how it is

gotta notice from the utilities people ta pay up or else they threatened to disconnect

$50 re-connectino fee when this happens, eh?
They don't shut off electricity in Cook County. It would take years of non payment for them to even think about it.

The truth of the matter is, I told BF, the greatest site owner in the history of this community, what it would take for me to come back...wait, I'll type out the convo;

BF- KM, we really want you to come back here. All that work you did driving ppl here has paid off. This place always has over 100 ppl lurking.

KM- well.... I want all the idio...

BF- DONE!!! I didn't like them fuckwads in the first place!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
knowz how it is

gotta notice from the utilities people ta pay up or else they threatened to disconnect

$50 re-connectino fee when this happens, eh?

Money problems, Senile @Joe?

Or do you just have a hard time keeping tracking of the 3 or 4 bills you have to play every month, you Senile Fuck @Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They don't shut off electricity in Cook County. It would take years of non payment for them to even think about it.

The truth of the matter is, I told BF, the greatest site owner in the history of this community, what it would take for me to come back...wait, I'll type out the convo;

BF- KM, we really want you to come back here. All that work you did driving ppl here has paid off. This place always has over 100 ppl lurking.

KM- well.... I want all the idio...

BF- DONE!!! I didn't like them fuckwads in the first place!!!

...in order to dispel false rumors, I have duly informed your flock at other sites that you are indeed still alive with this official announcement, Mongitini:

...for better or worse (@King Martini) ...lives!

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't know Martini was married. I thought he had a 26 year old girlfriend, or somthing eqully unbelievable.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Or do you just have a hard time keeping tracking of the 3 or 4 bills you have to play every month, you Senile Fuck @Joe.
Just forgot to pay the bill thats all

BTW I saw all those baseball bats ya bought. Are ya gonna kill somebody or put them in the back of yer car for your next road rage incident @The Prowler ?

Incidentally yer not good enough to buy and own bats of that quality Prowler. Fuck, ya play in a bloody sandbox leaque for little girls in small town Ontario, boy. I doubt if ya even made it close to anything approaching professional baseball such as the minors or NCAA baseball, chump. So buying bats of that quality is like those losers who hang out at the legion who wear WWII era medals pretending to be veterans who fought in major wars.

Yer such a pretender & a wannabe Prowler. Lol! Stay in that small pond where ya live so you can remain ‘Big’

Lol!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Never was in your DMs, sweetie. When did you get married?

PS, glad you're not dead.
Two years ago.

Spicy content.

And no offense, Lotus, I'm glad you are living your best life yourself.

If getting rid of all the rabble means more posting from Lotus, sign me up.

Bud Light toast?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anywaysm @The Prowler, this is the kinda car I would buy instead of your $125,000 camaro, eh? That place is even nearby where ya live. You oughta chek him out. He's sellin one on ebay. if a person can buy one low and in working condition, they're laughin'

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

..I mean, one day yer jes gonna be like that 80 year old guy I met at the gas station trying ta peddle off his 1997 Car .He was asking $30,000. That thing musta been a lot more expensive brand new, eh? Trouble is with that vecile is it doesn't have any staying power.

Ya gotta get something which'll old its value and go up on ya.

vintage car like that could also be leased our rented out to the movie and advertising companies.

So on top of it holding its value, voila - extra passive revenue for the owner, eh?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anywaysm @The Prowler, this is the kinda car I would buy instead of your $125,000 camaro, eh? That place is even nearby where ya live. You oughta chek him out. He's sellin one on ebay. if a person can buy one low and in working condition, they're laughin'

..I mean, one day yer jes gonna be like that 80 year old guy I met at the gas station trying ta peddle off his 1997 Corette .He was asking $30,000. That thing musta been a lot more expensive brand new, eh?

vintage car like that could also be leased our rented out to the movie and advertising companies.

voila - extra revenue for the owner, eh?

I freaking love that vintage Corvette. It's about as perfect of a sports car as they can get, imo.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I freaking love that vintage Corvette. It's about as perfect of a sports car as they can get, imo.
It's just that they're sp dman expensive.

If one could be bought relatively low at a car auction like that eBay Listing, might be worth a go.

I think a person could make a few just by renting it out for photo or movie shoots.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's just that they're sp dman expensive.

If one could be bought relatively low at a car auction like that eBay Listing, might be worth a go.

I think a person could make a few just by renting it out for photo or movie shoots.

They are expensive.

I recently saw a reality show on Netflix called "Tex Mex Motors" or something like that. This group goes into Mexico, buys vintage cars there and brings them across the border to renovate them and sell them on the car collector's market. Apparently, people pay huge amounts of money for vintage cars. They happen to get them relatively cheap in Mexico and make big profits.

I saw an early 70's Bronco get refurbished and sold for $140K.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Just forgot to pay the bill thats all

And that is why I call him Senile @Joe.

BTW I saw all those baseball bats ya bought. Are ya gonna kill somebody or put them in the back of yer car for your next road rage incident @The Prowler ?

I am going to use a few, and let other people use the rest, Curious @Joe.

Incidentally yer not good enough to buy and own bats of that quality Prowler. Fuck, ya play in a bloody sandbox leaque for little girls in small town Ontario, boy. I doubt if ya even made it close to anything approaching professional baseball such as the minors or NCAA baseball, chump. So buying bats of that quality is like those losers who hang out at the legion who wear WWII era medals pretending to be veterans who fought in major wars.

I would make you look silly on a baseball diamond, Slow, Weak, and Uncoordinated @Joe.

Yer such a pretender & a wannabe Prowler. Lol! Stay in that small pond where ya live so you can remain ‘Big’

Lol!

Your quest for my personal information is beyond pathetic, Retard @Joe.

If you want to know where I live, just ask Dimwit @Joe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And that is why I call him Senile @Joe.

I am going to use a few, and let other people use the rest, Curious @Joe.

I would make you look silly on a baseball diamond, Slow, Weak, and Uncoordinated @Joe.

Your quest for my personal information is beyond pathetic, Retard @Joe.

If you want to know where I live, just ask Dimwit @Joe.

@The Prowler

Dude, long time no see. I see you're still flirting with Joe. That get you an invite to freeload in Vancouver yet?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Nice looking car, but I am not interested in it, Fudgepacker @Joe.

..I mean, one day yer jes gonna be like that 80 year old guy I met at the gas station trying ta peddle off his 1997 Car .He was asking $30,000. That thing musta been a lot more expensive brand new, eh? Trouble is with that vecile is it doesn't have any staying power.

I do not buy cars for a financial investment, Cheapskate @Joe.

No Boring Money-Obsessed @Joe, I have something that is fun to drive.

Unlike you, you sad fuck.

You fuckin' idiot, Senile @Joe, I do not let anyone else drive my car unless I am sitting right beside them making sure they do not fuck around.

You are such a sad sack of shit, the way you constantly worry about money, Brokeass @Joe.

So on top of it holding its value, voila - extra passive revenue for the owner, eh?

And yet, there you are: No car.

Just talk, Hot Air @Joe.

Blah Blah Blah

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It is nice to look at, that is for sure.

But performance is severely lacking, especially when compared to modern cars.

One example, I just looked it up, that car goes 0-60 mph is about 6.6 seconds.

My 2023 C8 Corvette will go 0-60 mph in under 3 seconds.

By the time that thing hits 60 mph, I will be going about 95 mph.

And cornering and braking you would see similar comparisons.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is nice to look at, that is for sure.

But performance is severely lacking, especially when compared to modern cars.

One example, I just looked it up, that car goes 0-60 mph is about 6.6 seconds.

My 2023 C8 Corvette will go 0-60 mph in under 3 seconds.

By the time that thing hits 60 mph, I will be going about 95 mph.

And cornering and braking you would see similar comparisons.

I don't disagree with that. If speed is the only thing you're looking for in a car, of course a modern sports car will outrun a vintage car.

I think the style of the older cars is to showcase their beauty. Life moves too fast for me already, I don't need to move along the road at the speeds you're looking at.

To each their own, nothing wrong with a super fast car at all.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@The Prowler

Dude, long time no see. I see you're still flirting with Joe. That get you an invite to freeload in Vancouver yet?

No, that cheap fucker avoided me like the plague until after my trip to his city.

I was there for 3 days and on an Alaskan cruise for 7 days. It was pretty awesome.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, that cheap fucker avoided me like the plague until after my trip to his city.

I was there for 3 days and on an Alaskan cruise for 7 days. It was pretty awesome.

I'm generally not a fan of the idea of cruises (floating viral and bacterial pools) but for Alaska, it might be the best way to go. My friends and family members have all said how much they enjoyed their cruise to Alaska.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don't disagree with that. If speed is the only thing you're looking for in a car, of course a modern sports car will outrun a vintage car.

I think the style of the older cars is to showcase their beauty. Life moves too fast for me already, I don't need to move along the road at the speeds you're looking at.

Yeah Lily, to each their own. I try to tell that to Senile @Joe but the guy constantly says "You should but this car! You should buy that car!"

Like I want that fuckwit's advice. Haha!!

Here are my two current sport cars:

BI1oUhf.jpg

u0Tm9vu.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nice looking car, but I am not interested in it, Fudgepacker @Joe.

I do not buy cars for a financial investment, Cheapskate @Joe.

No Boring Money-Obsessed @Joe, I have something that is fun to drive.

Unlike you, you sad fuck.

You fuckin' idiot, Senile @Joe, I do not let anyone else drive my car unless I am sitting right beside them making sure they do not fuck around.

You are such a sad sack of shit, the way you constantly worry about money, Brokeass @Joe.

And yet, there you are: No car.

Just talk, Hot Air @Joe.

Blah Blah Blah

Actually @The Prowler when I spend a significant amount of money on anything I prefer that they are at least able to retain the value I spent on them. So if I chose to resell I can recoup the cost of the investment.

For example I spent just $200 on the 1st Dr Strange comic book on eBay once. Apparently its now going for $3,000. So if chose to sell itd recoup the cost & then some. Or I bought some antique gold coins under market value so I could at least resell at the same price I paid.

I figger Ive spent about $10,000 on collectibles which if resold could fetch $25,000 at current market prices

Yes we do think differently @The Prowler. I don’t believe in throwing money away on a depreciating asset such as your camaro. Because in 10-20 years your car will be worth less than half in absolute value of what you paid for it. Adjusted for inflation you may be taking a 75% hit. Something better and faster will come along anyway which will make your expenditure seem childish and foolish. Meanwhile the guy with the 57 Corvette might see his car rise to $250,000 or a 100% rise in value. They currently go for around $125,000 on average which is what you claimed you spent on your steadily depreciating camaro. So while the 57 corvette goes up yours goes down Prowler

I think @Lily ‘s idea of going to Mexico to buy vintage cars isn’t bad. I know some decent mechanics and autobody guys who can fix them up economically where i live

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah Lily, to each their own. I try to tell that to Senile @Joe but the guy constantly says "You should but this car! You should buy that car!"

Like I want that fuckwit's advice. Haha!!

Here are my two current sport cars:

BI1oUhf.jpg

u0Tm9vu.jpg

They are both beautiful as well. Isn't your 'Vette like the white one on top?

Since you love cars, check out the following series...I found it interesting.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Actually @The Prowler when I spend a significant amount of money on anything I prefer that they are at least able to retain the value I spent on them. So if I chose to resell I can recoup the cost of the investment.

For example I spent just $200 on the 1st Dr Strange comic book on eBay once. Apparently its now going for $3,000. So if chose to sell itd recoup the cost & then some. Or I bought some antique gold coins under market value so I could at least resell at the same price I paid.

I figger Ive spent about $10,000 on collectibles which if resold could fetch $25,000 at current market prices

Yes we do think differently @The Prowler. I don’t believe in throwing money away on a depreciating asset such as your camaro. Because in 10-20 years your car will be worth less than half in absolute value of what you paid for it. Adjusted for inflation you may be taking a 75% hit. Something better and faster will come along anyway which will make your expenditure seem childish and foolish. Meanwhile the guy with the 57 Corvette might see his car rise to $250,000 or a 100% rise in value. They currently go for around $125,000 on average which is what you claimed you spent on your steadily depreciating camaro. So while the 57 corvette goes up yours goes down Prowler

I think @Lily ‘s idea of going to Mexico to buy vintage cars isn’t bad. I know some decent mechanics and autobody guys who can fix them up economically where i live

You have your facts wrong, Senile @Joe.

Your lack of basic comprehension skills must make life very difficult for you, Autistic @Joe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@The Prowler doesnt seem to comprehend that the wealthy arent impressed with ultra fast cars unless they are like ferraris, porsches or lamborghinis. Prowler s brain is still in high school trying to impress that 18 year old floosie with a depreciating vehicle. And a camaro doesn’t make the grade in more sophisticated locales like Vancouver or California.

As you point out style is an important consideration. A person cant substantially exceed the speed limit on city roads without being impounded anyways. Its a waste of horsepower unless Prowler plans to spend his spare time on a racetrack

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Prowler doesnt seem to comprehend that the wealthy arent impressed with ultra fast cars unless they are like ferraris or lamborghinis. Prowler s brain is still in high school trying to impress that 18 year old floosie. And a camaro doesn’t make the grade in more sophisticated locales like Vancouver or California.

As you point out style is an important consideration. A person cant exceed the speed limit on city roads without being impounded anyways. Its a waste of horsepower unless Prowler plans to spend his spare time in a racetrack

I think you both should concede that this is a ridiculous argument. We all don't like the same things, and neither one of you is "wrong" or "right" for your likes/dislikes.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think you both should concede that this is a ridiculous argument. We all don't like the same things, and neither one of you is "wrong" or "right" for your likes/dislikes.
Ive driven the rich and famous

Ive seen their cars in their driveways

And they all have Europium imports in their driveways

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They are both beautiful as well. Isn't your 'Vette like the white one on top?

That is my 'Vette. I am actually behind the wheel, but I edited out my face. Too many people might recognize me.

That is my Camaro too. I just took that picture yesterday. That is the car in the famous "Muscle Boy in a Muscle Car" picture.

I think this is that picture from way back in 2005:

WUlcga9.jpg

I called it "Muscle Boy in a Muscle Car" because my pug's (who is in the driver's seat) nickname was "Muscle Boy" because he was such a macho doggie when he walked.