King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Usually people who appeared on the Jerry Springer show received some type of counseling but I guess some did not.

I mean, @wizer isn't even questioning that Dove used Oerdin to launch this attack.

She bares her soul (and everyone's that she has info on)

She's sweet and caring, yo. :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

• LOL
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Usually people who appeared on the Jerry Springer show received some type of counseling but I guess some did not.
I think I remember you being on there;

11069272_1069426686407248_2338094823769035472_o-670x491.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: X

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Is there any solid evidence of abuse or just a bunch of Goddamn conjecture?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove

Let's see what you have. Being accused of sexually abusing children is a life changing accusation. Want to make sure that you can prove what claim.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read that she has some information not that she's shared it.

Someone else posted it was shown to them but that's nothing more than a troll.

She said she shared it. Can't remember which thread at this point. There are so many on this drama.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove

Let's see what you have. Being accused of sexually abusing children is a life changing accusation. Want to make sure that you can prove what claim.

I bet she won't. And even if she provides "proof", how do we know it's about the KM? I don't know his identity. Do you?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
This isn't good content though, Martini. It has the potential of turning people off.
Then you have to see it for what it is.

Those morons just updated their site with some bullshit program from 1998. Of course they were going to pull a hit piece here.

And who do they try that shit with if not the biggest name in this community?

I saw this shit coming a mile away. It's not the first time they've done stupid shit and it won't be the last. They take this shit seriously and project that onto everyone else.

I'm BF to the core. This place will always be the biggest forum in this community because of one person.

Me

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Those morons just updated their site with some bullshit program from 1998. Of course they were going to pull a hit piece here.

I saw this shit coming a mile away. It's not the first time they've done stupid shit and it won't be the last. They take this shit seriously and project that onto everyone else.

I'm BF to the core. This place will always be the biggest forum in this community because of one person.

X

:ThumbsUp1:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Me
That's one helluva ego you have their chief.

wizer

Factory Bastard
This place will always be the biggest forum in this community because of one person.

Me
If you were that interesting and so important you wouldn't have to go around posting all the time how interesting and important you are.

You've taken the stage the past 24 hours because everybody loves a train wreck and you're smack in the middle of it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you were that interesting and so important you wouldn't have to go around posting all the time how interesting and important you are.

You've taken the stage the past 24 hours because everybody loves a train wreck and you're smack in the middle of it.
he's a user that riled up a bitch :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: