King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. And someone called my job and people like YOU are okay with shit like that. Hence why I won't be discussing anything like that here again. That's what I said 3 times now.

Almost there, Oak. You are SO CLOSE to the point.

When did I post anywhere that it was ok?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So I've been up since about 5am. I got some coffee and me and "Shrek" took Eddie for a walk. Then we sat and he reads news and I read whatever.

Then we cooked breakfast togther and went out to Nino Salvagios(grocery store). Planned meals for the week. Ordered his brothers bday gift. Then I did some yoga on the porch.

Went to fill a script for my daughter. Helped her dye her hair. I can't go for runs until my butt cheek heals. I took a short nap. Enjoying the peace now that my mother has finally left. And I am GLADY handing over the reigns to whoever the state appoints to manage her.

I did some cleaning and organizing.

Now I'm sitting on the porch enjoying the weather, having tea and posting here. It's been a pretty chill day. Squish will be home at 9pm....she's with her grandpa and his wife for the day doing birthday stuff since today is his birthday. Yesterday was her birthday and we did her specail dinner and her cake and gifts and stuff.

I've been fighting infection so lucky you guys I've been on a bit more because I'm resting.

What did you people do today? Eh? I mean besides freak out on BF. Anyone take a walk? Get out of the house? Drink some water? Take a nap? Cuddle with loved ones?
still?? no washy washy hair yet ?

wizer

Factory Bastard
You shouldn't be wasting one nano second on KM. Not one. You should not be PMing anyone about him. Always think how you can make your life better for youselff and family. Writing about him not making your life better.
Solid advice right there. All this back and forth keeps a person stuck in the past, and there's absolutely no valid reason to be there.

A favorite expression of mine is "Life life through the windshield, not the rearview mirror".

Sometimes you just gotta let go of things.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You shouldn't be wasting one nano second on KM. Not one. You should not be PMing anyone about him. Always think how you can make your life better for youselff and family. Writing about him not making your life better.

This isn't bothering me at all. I was clarifying what the fuss came from.

I don't come here to make my life better.. this is a forum meant for nonsense. It doesn't make my life better or worse. I do it for amusement like (I'd like to think) most people do it for. I call it brain junk food.

I don't want to discuss anything in my life anyone here could track down and taint with their bitter psychological issues. I'm not discussing any job I may or nay not have or even the kind of work or education I'm involved in. It's just not a safe place for that. Some things I'm fine posting about....other things I'm not. Likewise I don't ask people about their jobs or such unless they are openly posting it.

I'll talk about fitness and health, meditation, focusing on the spiritual, growth and recovery, any other sort of self improvement endeavors but I'm just not gonna even say whether or not I even have a job. It's all fine and well for posters to go on believing I don't. I very well may not be working.

It's gonna be a mystery!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When did I post anywhere that it was ok?

Well you have approved of it and claimed I deserved it.

Several occasions those of you with your panties all up in twist over me have brought it up and tried to get me explaining myself or defending myself or going into what happened and I'm never going to. I'm not going to get into some stupid argument with people who have a personal problem with me defending myself because a scorned man who can't handle rejection is petty and vengeful enough to contact employers.

The consensus with you guys has been Poofer saved the day because I take pictures of patients and pass them around and he was right to contact my job an entire month and half after the incident.

Are you going back on that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cite it.

My perspective is that it was not okay to take advantage of your vulnerable patient.

I'm not going to dig through all your posts. I saw you condone it and so did a few other posters.

So are you now saying it was wrong of him to contact my job? Are you willing to admit that was wrong of him to do?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not going to dig through all your posts. I saw you condone it and so did a few other posters.

So are you now saying it was wrong of him to contact my job? Are you willing to admit that was wrong of him to do?

If you won't prove it, it didn't happen. End of.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She needs to leave my Poofie alone!!!!

Freeeeeyonce should be tending to Lay-Z’s thunder thighs….. it’s HOT AF and HUMID AF!! Chub rub and chafing are no laughing matter. She needs to make that forked demonic tongue useful and go handle that swampy fat ass OTR.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admit it you dumb ass.

This shit blew up in your fucking face...

What "blew up" in my face?

See why I say you are too emotionally invested? Just because you are sat here experiencing some sort of emotional crisis doesn't mean I am, Oak.

I've said the same thing for years on this topic and just today 20 people are having some sort of melt over it. You've been riding high drama all day today.

Doesn't that get tiring?

And don't sit here and claim you know anything about what I'm going to do or say. You know absolutely nothing about how I actually think. You are too busy projecting and looking for ways to twist everything to justify your irrational hatred of me that I'm not even worried about. As I've said you would buddy up to and defend Caligula if he was having a go at me.

It's just predictable and mindless.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She needs to leave my Poofie alone!!!!

Freeeeeyonce should be tending to Lay-Z’s thunder thighs….. it’s HOT AF and HUMID AF!! Chub rub and chafing are no laughing matter. She needs to make that forked demonic tongue useful and go handle that swampy fat ass OTR.

I have no idea what this wackjob just said.

Is she.....calling me fat? Is she talking about me?

I don't speak wet brain

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You American girls are beautiful but you don't look after yourselves properly... Do you know how many of flea and my board friends died in their 40s and 50s over the last 20 years? At leeast a dozen. X-wired, Kriskay, Dark Rose, Goops, Lemon,.... I cannot remember half off them now.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
ALL I wanted was to fuck. I just wanted sex. Hot....dirty... crazy sex.

And this is what I got instead.

Sounds like a first-person synopsis of any of a myriad 1980’s slasher flicks.

Haven’t you ever heard of the Final Girl at Camp Crystal Lake?

Jeez, Dove.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Let's not get down on this community on account of a couple bad actors.

I do warn everyone that the forum software they're now using over there has a built in read DM hack and the chances they're reading anything personal there are 100%.

These shoulders are strong. I can take these types of ridiculous attacks. But, as this communities hero, draw card, and champion, I must look out for the....our.....MY members here.

The world is running outta heros and the last one left rips open his shirt and has the BF logo underneath.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's not get down on this community on account of a couple bad actors.

I do warn everyone that the forum software they're now using over there has a built in read DM hack and the chances they're reading anything personal there are 100%.

These shoulders are strong. I can take these types of ridiculous attacks. But, as this communities hero, draw card, and champion, I must look out for the....our.....MY members here.

The world is running outta heros and the last one left rips open his shirt and has the BF logo underneath.

I would never return to TBC based on who administers it.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I would never return to TBC based on who administers it.
I'm telling you right now what's they're doing.

They got email access so they're looking up everyone's email addys to see if they're legit and harvesting the PI.

Anybody who registers there is a sucker

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm telling you right now what's they're doing.

They got email access so they're looking up everyone's email addys to see if they're legit and harvesting the PI.

Anybody who registers there is a sucker

The god awful truth is that most people don't care about the malfeasance that is practiced by those people...Biggie, Dove and Oerdin.

They obfuscate, lie, cover up, ignore and pretend that what they do just doesn't matter.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
My conspiracy theory involves retaliation involving the political forum. The timing is suspicious. :O

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't like the new look of BC...the old format was fine but now it looks like SG3.0 and you can't read it unless you are registered, is the content that bad?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
C'mon, people! Post, goddammit!

We've got a ways to go before our own Forum Gossip thread reaches 250 pages!