King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin

There is a reason Biggie ain’t allowing this discussion at BC. This shit ain’t true.

Oh, she claimed she told Biggie. The only implication anyone could draw was that Biggie told Oerdin. Shady as fuck. She'll throw anyone under the bus.

I'm glad Biggie has drawn that line in the sand. Good for him.

As my dad used to say "El camaron que se duerme, se lo lleva la corriente". Wake up people.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
According to Dove.

That I believe. Biggie and Dove play off of each other and Farmer wants to be accepted into their little cult of stupidity, that he'd suck off Biggie if it mean't getting the validation he soo desperately needs. These fools aren't even clever as they try to make something true.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That I believe. Biggie and Dove play off of each other and Farmer wants to be accepted into their little cult of stupidity, that he'd suck off Biggie if it mean't getting the validation he soo desperately needs. These fools aren't even clever as they try to make something true.

Fair. He could just be distancing himself in order to keep the "new" forum going, which will soon be defunct like all his others.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dove needs to suck some sanity out of her "mans" dick instead of acting like a baby bunny boiling crazy bitch...the summer of slanderous allegation brough to you by Dove...embarrassing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dove needs to suck some sanity out of her "mans" dick instead of acting like a baby bunny boiling crazy bitch...the summer of slanderous allegation brough to you by Dove...embarrassing.

DuHhv is a fucking biological fuckup :LOL3: the gift that keeps giving

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How is repeating what is public record on an obscure forum gonna cause legal issues?

Is there some gag order put on America where we can't talk about Martinis record?

I'm not saying I want to sit and discuss it. I really don't think it's all that important. It's the drama it caused that has me completely entertained.

I'm genuinely curious how simply stating what's on his public record would cause legal issues and what those legal issues would be. I'm not aware of any laws that say people can't talk about public record.

Slander and libel are civil matters and that's only an issue if you've lied and I can easily show I haven't lied about a thing....and having some "forum reputation" damaged is not really important at all to normal thinking people.

Someone found your record and showed it to me too remember?

Some of us have been very diplomatic in this thread to basically ask you nicely to stop with the bullshit. Most of us couldn't give a plucked chook's roasted penis about KM and whether he went to jail or not.

Just STOP while you still have a modicum of dignity left!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poofer actually gave me permission to get the BG. I know it’s not true tho.

Funny cuz no one remembers ever hearing about this from you. No one has seen any evidence and won’t see it because it doesn’t exist. If it did, we’d have seen it years ago.
Do you kiss dicks, CUNTess with your sissy wig???

KIssy kissy

giphy.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Your fucking problem is you throw stones and hide your hands. If you’re gonna throw shade, bitch throw the whole tree. Don’t be a scary ass

Would you like me to tell you about YOU AGAIN like we’re besties now and you can braid my pubes while we talk about boys and forum BS or should I take this as an omission that the question was loaded…

I think I’ll go with the #2 :Happy5:

*braces self for Dilf post*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You'll have to take this up with BF again, and yes, I am "blocking" your dumb ass.

I really want to see you whine, "But...but...Flynn is blocking me! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

FUCKING IDIOT!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh. And Farmer if the shoe was on the other foot and some dink was saying the same shit about you, I would do the same to them on your behalf to protect your silly ass.

So, stop with your nonsense.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
@Oerdin

Now it's "he abuses children"... plural? You make it sound like hes running around touching pee-pees... you're twisting the fuck outta this. You said what you wanted to say. We're not gonna watch you crusade for months.

That was the last "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" or KM is a "kiddie fucker" that you're allowed to post on this board.

zWtyjnl.jpg