King Martini's time in prison and his crimes against minors.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
BF has asked me not to be to specific about the crimes you were convicted against a minor or, so I will not name them, but you are a evil piece of shit who deserves to die on the most painful way possible. We are not talking about your multiple evictions because you are a lazy stupid drug addict who cannot hold down a job or even pay your bills on time, you welfare sucking leach. No, we aren't talking about the multiple restraining orders against you for being an abusive piece of shit against both women and children. No, we aren't even talking about the numerous abuse and stalking accusations against you, fucktard!

We are talking about your prison sentence, you fucking psycho, what were you in prison for? Why was it an offensive against a minor, you evil sack of dog shit? Why shouldn't you be killed on sight? I bet your time in prison as a person who harmed a minor wasn't pleasant.
I heard about this shit YEARS ago on thirdrail, and a certain somebody got dragged when the accuser's story constantly changed. I see somebvody has decided to tell you about it years later here.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard about this shit YEARS ago on thirdrail, and a certain somebody got dragged when the accuser's story constantly changed. I see somebvody has decided to tell you about it years later here.
Hey you whoreson.

Where is your messed up Bugs Bunny avatar? I greweded up with Bugs Bunny, you FiLTH.

Leave him alone you messed up and unhonorable swine.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I know, I know.

Your IQ drops one point every time you post a.pressie.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know, I know.

Your IQ drops one point every time you post a.pressie.
I bet you would love this, since you lost against me last year in the famous "Bastard of the year" tournament.

I winneded. You losted. Hahahahah.

Seeing a steamy champions turd on your wage cuck chest, will pump you up to make something outta your life. You would feel the pressie who was 2 hours ago in a mans stomach, which ass sat in an orange Lambo before.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What does a Bastard of the Century care about a Bastard of the Month?

But do hold on to.your every accomplishment; they're precious few, you pestilent coprophag.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Trust you to show interest in the topic, you Incel starfish poker.
tr00n.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What does a Bastard of the Century care about a Bastard of the Month?

But do hold on to.your every accomplishment; they're precious few, you pestilent coprophag.
Well, I can tell.

YOU LOST!!!! I win. So much win, Turd! :LOL3:

Your friends even voted for me. Mad?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Lower. He really dug in the dumpster with this one.

We Stan his wife in that thread. She’s educated, articulate, beautiful and a good mother. His playing has went to shit since the side gutter chick outted him.
That's truth.

TA was actually rock solid until this year. Now there's rumors they're going to trade him by Monday.

All that shit in his walk year. Dude lost millions.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That's truth.

TA was actually rock solid until this year. Now there's rumors they're going to trade him by Monday.

All that shit in his walk year. Dude lost millions.

All cuz of that side whore. If you look at her, then look at his wife, you’d think he’s slow.